剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
稍后
Few minutes.
谢谢
Thanks.
琼恩
June,
需要补水
Wanna rehydrate.
不要啊
Nope.
太棒了
That's great.
我的天
Oh, my god.
Kool & the Gang[乐队名]
Kool & the gang.
拿去吧
Well, you can have it.
那就没省多少事
Then it's not much of a timesaver.
你呢
How about you?
什么
What?
这很难理解
That's confusing.
遇见她 你唯一的祈求
Your only hope
我讨厌那条裙子
I hate the dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
解开心结后
Now doesn't that feel better
是这个味道吧
That's what it is.
真的
Really?
妈妈想让我
Mom wants me to go
我这个霉人
Blast from the--
是啊
Uh-huh. uh, yeah.
等你上楼了
And when you go upstairs
她很难缠
She's a tight-ass.
喔 干嘛呢
Ooh-do-do.
你们在这
Hey, there.
要来得好
And not their club.
她在那儿呆了一小时了
She spent about an hour in there,
你知道的
You know,
有一点
A little!
好吧
All right.
我还挺喜欢的
I kinda like it, though.
这可不是小事
That's not nothing.
就像瑞士
Like Switzerland.
这是我的腿
That's mine.
莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
你说什么...
What do you m--
抱歉
Sorry about that.
不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
说的没错
That's about right.
你们在干嘛
What are you guys up to?
你说吧
Anyway, you talk.
好 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
我想吓吓你们
I was gonna jump out.
当然可以
Sure, I could do that.
-我认真的 -谢谢
- I'm serious. - Thanks.
琼恩 我不想现在吵架
June, not now.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
我肯定这不是食物
I'm pretty sure that's not food.
瞧这个
Look at this.
呱呱
Brrp.
我知道
I know,
三明治做好了吗
Tell me about your sandwich.
怎么了
What was that?
那个时候她的脸色吗
When I took the rings?
我讨厌它
I hate it, Sam.
梅尔
Mel!
我想要回来
I want them back.
迈克
Mike.
这是克莱顿家的作风
That's the Clayton way.
好的
Okay.
还好啦
Not bad.
你在这儿住过
Um, do you live here?
你拿了什么
What you got there?
他很抱歉
How sorry he was
拜托 萨姆
Come on, Sam.
玩这个吧
Uh, here we go.
那她该怎么做
And what way is that?
她本可以不这么做
In a different way.
我来整理下
I'll get it.
滑绳给拆了
I need you to take that down.
艾比
Oh, Abby.
衬托你的礼服 傻瓜
The lining of your dress, silly.
萨姆 我不介意
Sam, I don't care.
奶奶
Grandma.
这是谁
Who the hell is that?
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
没错
Exactly.
我们将举♥行♥婚礼
We will be married.
这个是干嘛的 呱呱
What's this guy do? Brrk.
从你去了马纳萨斯之后
Since you been to Manassas?
我把它们放在安全的地方
I wanna put them somewhere safe.
瞧你们俩
Oh, my god, you guys.
萨姆
Sam.
但如果你能留出一点点时间
But if you could take a little bit of time
不
No.
我同意
I agree.
我正为你婚礼
I was just planting the aisle
我讨厌那个女人
I hate that woman.
她很难搞吧
Is she giving you a hard time?
这是克莱顿家的风格
That's the Clayton way.
是吗
Yeah?
别做过头
Well, don't go overboard
也不愿告诉你妈妈真♥相♥
Than just tell your mom the truth?
对不起
Sorry.
新郎也是
Same groom.
她很紧张
She seems edgy.
她很伤心 所以我答应她
For her wedding, so I promised her
我觉得这是自找麻烦
And I think you're asking for trouble.
-行 -那好
- Yeah. - Okay, good.
在终场演奏的时候
And for the grand finale,
好的
Oh, okay.
你或许可以帮我个忙
That you might actually help me with.
那是在我的婚礼上
It was my wedding.
看得都要流口水了
Uh, it all looks so delicious.
-我要干嘛 -和她玩玩就好了
- Should I - Just play with her.
我高兴的时候
And when I'm happy,
我知道了 你想说
I know, I know, you're gonna say
那么容易就把戒指给你们了呢
To give you my rings.
要过的走道上种花
For the wedding ceremony,
萨姆
Sam!
我和我妈妈
And my mom and I are doing
我们谈谈比较脏的
Let's get down and dirty. The real stuff.
并且她便便了
And it was a beauty.
太像了
That's perfect.
我有些麻烦了
You--I have a situation here
你毁了它
You ruined it!
让它去 亲爱的
Leave it, honey.
和你妈谈得如何
Having a nice visit with your mom?
拜托 吃一点
All righty.
亲爱的 干嘛呢
Whoa, honey, what are you doing?
没错 可能...
You're right, I mean, maybe,
尿布在哪
Where is it now?
毁了它吧
Ruin it.
你毁了我的裙子
You have ruined my dress.
你们甚至忘记为什么看对方不顺眼
And you don't even know how it started.
是青蛙
Ribbit.
尿布 我们从换尿布开始
Diapers. The diapers.
我在和小孩玩 看这个
I am good with kids. Look at that.
比在俱乐部举办婚礼
We're having the wedding at your parents' house
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表