剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
一切都回到正轨
And we're back on track
没有偏见
No judgment.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
他在处理奈洛比的
He's settling a dispute between
你才会看这部电影
And dragged your bloody corpse into the theater.
很重要吗
Is it important?
还有他是黑人
And that he was black.
不 你才没有
Mo, you're not.
晚安
Good night.
不过是些水...
Dad, it's just water...
爸爸
Hey, daddy.
别 别啊
No, don't, guys.
来 来 用我的
Oh, here, here, take mine.
从哪传来的
Where's that coming from?
没有 你♥爸♥不喜欢
Nope, your dad didn't like that,
我得留下指导
I need to be there to supervise and--
啥
What?
请进
Come in.
圣人
All saint.
戴维
David.
你感觉好点了没
How are you feeling, by the way?
史考蒂
Oh, Scotty!
我就一普通人
I'm just a man.
晚安 萨姆
Good night, Sam.
很好
Oh, good.
我们认识了
We've met.
布赖恩是只猫
Brian's a cat.
那个艺术学校踢走他
They kicked him out of that art school
别告诉妈妈
"Don't tell mommy."
瞧这个
Look at that.
将
Check.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去倒杯水
I'm gonna get a glass of water.
要明天才能到
And won't be here till tomorrow.
过来 小家伙
Come here, little man.
老爸竟然也有一个
Dad's got one of these.
太失礼了
It's been crazy.
我没抓狂
I wasn't freaked out.
不清楚 没有吧
I don't know. Not really.
祝你们好运
Good luck, guys,
没事 我没事
It's okay. I'm fine.
抱歉 打扰下
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
亚当 你在哪
Adam, where are you?
对 是我的
Yeah, that's mine. Listen.
但戴维没有
But not David.
明白我说的了
See my point?
不 不
No, no, no, no.
这是他们之间的约定
It's kind of their thing.
-什么 -雷山白
- What? - Rae Sham Boo.
我了解
I know. Aw!
他在打电♥话♥
He's on the phone.
好吧
Okay.
是吗 这可真有意思
Really? That's interesting.
晚安
Good night.
我们行的
We can do it.
很甜蜜
It's so cute.
我不知道我还能
I don't know how much longer
搞什么鬼
Come on, mon.
我再重复一下
Okay, I'll go back.
我带了个小朋友
I just have a kid out there
太酷了 萨姆
That was cool, Sam.
给他们个飞吻什么的
Blow the kid a kiss. I don't care.
不 戴维
No, David, please.
我会暗里搞定这件事的
I'm a fixer.
你今天很辛苦了
You've had a hard day.
抱歉 你不喜欢
Oh, I'm sorry. You don't like that.
别 史考蒂
No, Scotty.
我说的吧
I told you.
所以我劝他打消念头
So I got rid of Adam.
期待
Well, someday.
真的
Really?
其实大多数人
You know, most people don't keep
不是几分钟
Not a series of minutes.
现在上♥床♥去
Now go back to bed.
这里是黑棋 我知道的
This was on black. I know that--guys.
我想知道
I was just wondering
不知道怎么的 我居然错过了
I don't know how I missed it.
有没有看见你♥爸♥爸
Have you seen your father?
你现在没昨晚
You're a little less freaked out
我记住了每颗棋的位置
I--I saw where everything was.
多谢 克洛伊
Thanks, Chloe,
是我的吗 是我的
Is that me? That's mine.
什么
Excuse me?
我可轻松不起来
I can't relax.
他要在这开工
He--he's doing it here?
-所以 -对不起
- So this is-- - Sorry.
你跟她说啥了
Yeah, what did you say to her?
一切顺利
Everything's fine.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
You son of a bitch!
小家伙
Oh, hey, buddy.
的确是
It really is.
没问题的
I'm gonna fix this.
你不能为了抽烟就中场休息
You can put out whatever it is you're smoking.
怕啥来啥
That that's gonna happen.
晚安 甜心
Okay, good night, sweetie.
我让她和我睡一张床上
I'm gonna put her in bed with me.
他一定会原谅你的
He'll totally forgive you.
史考蒂
Scotty.
怎么
Hey, what?
你就像是半机器人
You're like part man, part robot,
确保那里无人接近
Make sure no one goes down there.
你是不是还没开始
You haven't done any, have you?
你先休息吧
Why don't you get to sleep?
我要把你碎尸万断
And I will tear your ass up!
我真的能过目不忘
I actually have a photographic memory.
火 火
Ah! Fire! Fire!
完全修复了
It's completely fixed.
你医治村民 真了不起
You save villages. It's amazing.
在地下室
In the basement?
也会生气的
I would be furious.
去看看肖像
To see the portrait.
无数的小朋友
Hundreds of young fans--
我得 交差
I gotta-- the deal.
史考蒂
Hey, Scotty!
几乎完成了
I'm almost done.
我记得你跟我说
I remember you telling me that you wouldn't see that movie
我们得假装喜欢和平者
And we need to pretend to like peacemon.
我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我怎么可能...
How would I have--
我可以偷偷带戴维
Now I can sneak david down to the basement
晚安
Good night.
刚才查德来电♥话♥了
And now Chad called.
梅丽
Oh, Mellie,
我喜欢这个笑容
Uh--ooh, I like that smile.
-不过 -来吧
- But-- - Come on.
你得去看看 简直完美
You gotta see the painting. It's perfect.
那我去请他
Well, then I'm gonna invite him
很糟糕
Oh, I'm terrible.
天哪 宝贝
Oh, jeez, honey.
我会替他把风的
I know. I'm gonna stand by the door.
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表