剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
Might have her puppies today.
今天可能要生狗宝宝了
Puppies,oh!
太棒了 狗宝宝
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
你确定你能应付吗
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Oh,I was gonna make a chicken.
我想煮只鸡
I'll do that.
我来吧
Angela,don't worry about me.
安吉拉 不要担心我
Okay,bye,dad. Bye,dad.
再见爸爸 再见爸爸
Uh,we're not doing that yet.
我们还没走呢
Okay,see you,babe.
再见 宝贝
Bye. Love you.
再见 我爱你
Hey. How's it going?
怎么样
I'm having the time of my life.
我正享受着呢
Now,I have to admit,the bracelet was a mistake.
现在 我必须承认 带手链是错误的
I got horribly tangled in a lhasa apso.
它和拉♥萨♥犬的毛都卷在了一起
Oh,I just hope that your father's managing all right.
希望你♥爸♥爸在家过得顺利
Uh,Sam,there's...
萨姆 有人...
Someone here to see you.
有人找你
Dick,what happened?
迪克 怎么了
I locked myself out.
我把自己锁在门外了
Took a cab here.
我做出租车过来的
Jeez.
天哪
I expected you to have a hard day.
我早料到今天你会过得很辛苦
I just thought--I thought you'd ease into it.
本以为你会应付自如呢
Um,well,why--
为什么...
Why are you here?
为什么到这儿来
Why didn't you call Angela?
干嘛不直接打电♥话♥给安吉拉
I don't want her to think I'm helpless.
我不想她觉得我很没用
You're wandering around in your pajamas in the cold.
你大冷天就穿着睡衣乱逛
I think it's a little late for that.
说这个有点晚了吧
Don't poke the bear,Sam. Understood.
别嘲笑我了 萨姆 理解
What,uh,what do you need me to do?
你想我帮什么忙呢
Well,first,pay my cab fare.
首先 把打车的钱付了
And then,go to Mel's office,
然后 去梅尔那儿
Sneak Angela's keys out of her purse,
把安吉拉的钥匙从钱包里偷出来
Make a copy,and bring it back to me.
配一把 然后给我
All right.
好的
Sounds a bit easy though.
听上去很简单
I'll have to find a way to jazz it up.
我想来点刺♥激♥
Don't jazz it up.
别瞎搞
Just bring me the key.
把钥匙弄到就好
Would you look at his beautiful dog?
你是在看这漂亮的狗吗
Ooh,don't let her looks deceive you.
别被他外表骗了
Chows are like sorority girls.
松狮看上去想漂亮的女孩
They're fluffy,but mean.
很蓬松漂亮 却很坏
And would you look at that handsome gentleman.
转头看看那帅哥
Oh,hey,babe. What are you doing here?
宝贝 你来这儿干嘛
Do I need a reason to visit my lovely wife?
来看看我可爱的老婆 需要理由吗
Oh,so sweet.
太幸福了
Or to see how her lovely mother is doing
或者 看看老婆的可爱妈妈
On her first day at work.
首次工作的情况
She's doing great. Doesn't miss a trick.
她做得很棒 没出一点纰漏
That doesn't surprise me at all.
一点都不奇怪
Oh,come on back.
跟我来
I have a packet of stuff for the birth class today
我为今天的产前培训班准备了一点资料
That I meant to give you. All right.
都是给你的 好的
Snacks. Yeah. For dogs.
小吃 是啊 狗吃的
Okay.
好了
Here's the birth packet. Thank you.
就是这个 谢谢
See,I wish the lights were down like this
我希望埃莉诺撞见我脱♥光♥的时候
When Eleanor saw me naked.
灯像现在那么暗
It's a lot more forgiving.
没事了 别想了
I think Candy's about to have her puppies.
我想凯迪马上要生了
Should be any minute now.
没几分钟了
Hi. Lookin' good there,Candy.
凯迪 看上去不错嘛
Where's the dad?
狗宝宝的爸爸呢
Sensitive topic.
敏感话题
It's pretty cool,huh?
很酷吧
It's gonna be me soon.
很快我也要这样了
I mean,you know,
我的意思...
With fewer boobs and not in a box.
没那么多乳♥头♥ 也不在盒子里
Melly,we have an emergency.
梅尔 紧急情况
Someone brought in a cat that swallowed a canary.
有只猫吞了金丝雀需要急救
And yes,it looks exactly as you'd imagine.
看上去比你想象的要带劲
Okay. I'm coming.
我来了
Okay.
好吧
Oh,here comes the first one.
第一只要出来了
Good luck,girl.
祝你好运
Can I stay and watch?
我能留在这儿看看吗
Yeah,if you want.
好啊 你愿意就留着吧
If I want. You're so blase.
什么叫我愿意
This is the miracle of life,honey.
这是生命的奇迹呀 亲爱的
She's so jaded,
她太麻木了
She doesn't see the beauty... in this.
都看不见生产时多么美妙
What is that? Oh,my god,that's a lot of fluid.
这是什么 天哪 那么多水
Oh,dude.
伙计
Oh,god,what is that? Is that the thing?
这是什么 是宝宝吗
Is that it?
是吗
Oh,sorry,Candy. I am sorry.
抱歉 凯迪 抱歉
I did not expect that.
我没想到会这样
And I got it all over the little guy.
全吐在宝宝身上了
I'm so so-- and there's more.
我太... 又出来了
I told him,your lawyer comes in front of me again,
我告诉过他 如果他的律师再出现在我面前
He's gonna be wearing a cup.
他就准备好断子绝孙吧
Hey,Dick.
迪克
How you doing? I'm doing great.
怎么样 很好
Hey,what's the matter with you?
你怎么了
Oh,you-- you didn't get the key.
你办成了吗
Oh,no,no,no,I did. Sorry. Yeah. Here.
不 办成了 抱歉 给你
There you go. Made a copy of it.
这就是了 另配了一把
Put the original back in her purse.
然后把原来的放回去了
And here,I want you to take $80
再给你80块 你可以打车
For the cab ride home and my phone
这是我的电♥话♥
In case you need it.
或许你会用得到它
Well,thank you,Sam.
谢谢 萨姆
Mm-hmm. So I'll see you.
再见 以后我再来找你
And some free creamer.
要请我吃冰激凌哦
He's so cool. Yeah.
他太酷了 是啊
Why are you all green?
你怎么面露菜色
Am I?
是吗
'Cause I went to my wife's office to get a key,
我刚去我老婆那儿拿钥匙
And I saw a puppy being born,and I puked on it.
看了一只狗在生产 我还吐了狗宝宝一身
You puked on a puppy?
你吐了狗宝宝一身吗
All over its cute little face,dude.
伙计 都吐在了它可爱的身体上
And I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I think I might know.
或许我知道
Oh,Dennis is here today...
丹尼斯今天来上班啦
Eavesdropping.
偷听
Uh,all right,I'll bite.
好吧 说来听听
Why--why did I puke on a puppy?
为什么我会对着新生的狗宝宝呕吐呢
'Cause birth is gross.
因为生产太美妙了
No,that's not why. But thank you.
不 不是这个原因 不过谢谢你
This particular puppy birth was very graphic in its nature,
狗的生产太生动了
And it surprised my stomach.
以至于我的胃都震惊了
I was not expecting it.
我没料到是这样的
But it's gonna be very different when it's my wife.
我老婆生产的时候应该不同吧
Yeah,it's gonna be about a million times worse.
是啊 会坏上百万倍
Believe me. I've had three kids.
相信我 我都是三个孩子的爸爸了
Imagine that puppy you saw,
想象下你看到的狗宝宝
But without the cute,floppy ears,
再想象没有可爱松软的耳朵的东西
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表