剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
让她圣诞节别来了
Tell her to take Christmas day off.
我过来 是要...
All right,uh,actually,I need,uh--
我去弄这个了
Uh,well,I was getting this.
圣诞节的特别行动哟
With a very special holiday mission.
你的任务就是这样了
So that is your mission if you choose to accept it.
让我想想我要拉什么呢
Then what am I gonna play? okay,then.
这将是你的生活 你想要改变吗
That is,if you brought any change.
我说错她的名字没有影响到吧
Not knowing her name and everything,right?
太棒了 我的手真巧
All right,my good crafting glue.
我不会开除你的
I would never fire you.
不介意的话 我要拿下大提琴
If you don't mind,I need to grab the cello
是送给我老婆的礼物 我...
It's a gift for my wife. If I can--
当然 不然你早死很多次了
Oh,yes,we would have killed you a lot.
我想和你说些事情
There's something that I wanna talk to you about.
你们都开这种小型车吗
Oh,do you all drive these miniature cars?
我告诉她之前 她确实不知道
I sure did,and she had absolutely no idea.
安吉拉有没有跟你提到过什么
Has Angela mentioned anything that,you know,
是的 不麻烦你了 不用来了
No,don't even--just don't even bother coming in.
好家伙 你送梅尔什么了
Okay,hotshot,what'd you get Mel?
说什么呢
What?
我从来不喜欢你做的罂粟鸡
Oh,I've never liked your poppy seed chicken,
我的老公 他找不到工作
My husband,he can't find work.
这些家伙看起来很生气 你干嘛老叫我的名字
You guys seem angry,and you keep saying my name.
谁帮我把这寒酸的花拿了
So help me get rid of this tacky bow.
我想在你看到安吉拉看到车的表情后
I promise you,when you see the look on Angela's face,
这是你们的
And here we go.
伙计 我...
Oh,man,I am...
我藏得可以吧 我好开心呀
Now there's hiding? I'm in heaven.
你开什么价格 我们都答应
So just whatever you want,we'll pay you.
没有关系的 只要你送的我就喜欢
It doesn't matter,because I love it.
就像职业球员一样 谢谢你
Just like a real player. Thank you.
他出来了
Ah,he's back out.
应该黏住了吧
That should-- that should hold.
我履行了我的承诺了
I upheld my end of the bargain on that one.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
我去了警局 填了报失单了
I filed a report,police-wise.
几个月前 她有提到过她会拉大提琴
Well,a couple months ago she mentioned she used to play,
你在上班时没有提到过我吗
Do you--do you not talk about me at work?
他们快回来了
Ooh,I think they're back.
她是我见过最能保密的人了
She was the best little secret keeper ever had.
稳一点 我来引开她注意力
Stay down. I'll distract her.
还有更棒的呢 他还帮你报了培训班呢
Oh,it gets better. he got you lessons too.
我说过 "这个男人身上
I've said "That guy,I could learn a lot
我就知道是她干的 我看到她在树的旁边
I know she did it. I just saw her by the tree.
看看吧 埃尔卡整理的
Oh,look at that. Look what Elka did.
对我来说 有点太奢侈了
I mean,that seems a little extravagant to me.
圣诞夜你在办公室里
You're inflating an air mattress in your office
谢谢你 迪克夫人
Thank you,Mrs. Dick.
宝宝一路上动个不停
Um,this baby has been kicking me in the bladder
我们别无它选 我们真的很需要这车
We're desperate. We just--we need that car.
你给她买♥♥了大提琴
Oh,you got her a cello.
你连续几年都送我围巾了
You have gotten me a scarf the past few years.
这些圣诞小饼干简直是世界一流
These are the best Christmas cookies in the whole world.
我得给埃尔卡打电♥话♥
You know,I think I'm gonna call Elka.
我会处理好的 她很好骗的
Okay,I can handle that. She's so gullible.
把琴给我
May I hold cello?
你们干嘛
Why are you doing this?
有人吃掉了一块饼干
Somebody ate a cookie from the tree.
你试试车,不错吧
Whoopsie-daisy,you started the car there a little bit.
我的天 太震撼了
Oh,my god. It's amazing.
你刚去哪儿了
Oh,where were you?
哇 爸爸 拍对马屁了哦
Wow,dad,that really kicks a scarf's ass.
埃尔卡 我不会说的 圣诞节呀
Elka,I'm telling-- boy,Christmas day,huh?
我还是去再弄一条围巾吧
I'll just go and wrap another scarf.
萨姆 这个是给你的
This one is for you,Sam.
我去了佛罗里达打了脐洞
I went to Florida and got a belly ring.
见到的只有打字机还有香烟灰
It was all typewriters and cigarette smoke.
埃尔卡 你做了什么萨姆都告诉我了
Uh,Elka,Elka,Sam told me what you did,
瞎说 我不会拉琴谁会
Well,tell that to the cello.
我还帮忙做纸头包装啥的
And I help pick up paper wrappings.
你刚才说 在房♥间的壁橱里
Something about the bedroom closet.
我就喜欢搞这种东西 说吧
Oh,oh,I love intrigue. Tell me.
我喝点酒安定下
I need a glass of wine.
-车不在了 -为什么
- It's--it's-- it's not here. - Why?
求你了 不要告诉迪克夫人
Oh,please,don't tell Mrs. Dick.
事实上我还能弄到一辆车
I think I actually have a way out of this.
你还有你的... 对不起 我不知道你名字
To you and,um-- sorry I don't know your name.
我晓得了 是埃尔卡干的
Oh,you know what? I bet it was Elka.
差点赢了一个少女雕像回去
I almost won a lassie figurine.
你们没得选择了...
You have a choice,friends...
看上去就像两辆大车生的孩子
It's like two regular-size cars had a baby.
萨姆告诉我她把圣诞树都弄干净了
Sam told me that she dusted the entire tree.
迪克 等等 我还有其他办法
Dick,just wait. Let me try one thing.
她干活非常卖♥♥力的
She's very dedicated to this household.
背面有我的名字
And it has my first name on the back.
还记得住在仙蒂家那晚吗
And remember that sleep-over at Sandy Metcalf's house
你怎么有那么多围巾可以送
You can't have too many of these.
参加的各位朋友们 拿出手中的奖券吧
And life partners,get your tickets out,
你的欲望很强烈
Uh,you know,you got a lot going on.
我很想知道你今晚要送安吉拉什么
Ooh,I am excited to see what you got Angela tonight.
这车子实在太可爱了
Oh,it's-- oh,it's adorable.
就摆在你们身后
That is over by the post-its there.
妈妈 你把剩下的包装纸放哪儿了
Oh,hey,mom,where do you keep the extra wrapping paper?
肯定是那个衣服上写着萨姆的人
It must be that one with the shirt that says,"Sam"
我们多花了3000块
It was $3,000 extra bucks.
当然不是 我♥干♥嘛把我的大提琴送你
Oh,no,why would I give you my cello?
别说了 上车 跟我回家
Just get in the tiny car and follow me home.
把琴和琴弓给我
Give me my cello and my cello stick.
这个公♥司♥可太神奇了
This is like spaceship enterprise.
萨沙 博比 我们走
Sasha,Bobby,let's roll
来看看这辆车花落谁家吧
Let's raffle out this car,all right?
肯定没在谈论给你的圣诞礼物 放心吧
Not your amazing Christmas gift. That's for sure.
他竟然记住了
About how I used to love to play cello in middle scschool.
-我们要去... -滑冰
- We're going to-- - Ice skating.
不是 是埃尔卡戴着
No,Elka does.
她做事情实在是太认真了
I just didn't realize she was-- had been working that hard.
大家集资来买♥♥一样好东西
You know,raise money for the good causes kind of thing.
这车是送人的吧
Aw,giving someone a new car,huh?
现在他就待家里 看看龌龊的片子
Now,he just stays home and watches dirty movies.
标签上开价13000美金
It says $13,000 on the sticker.
我几个月前和他说我中学多喜欢拉提琴
I told him one story,like,months ago
安吉拉只是送条围巾给她
Wel,just because Angela gave her one scarf,
我知道 心碎是...
I know. well,"broken" is kind of a--
那只绿花瓶是我打碎的 不是狗
I broke the big green vase. It wasn't the dog.
好吧 总比送围巾要好
Well,it would top a scarf.
埃尔卡 你好啊 我是安吉拉
Elka,Elka,dear,it's Angela.
真高兴你能爱得如此之深 伙计
And that is awesome that you love that much,man.
她把整个冰箱都理干净了
She completely reorganized the refrigerator.
我伤心死了 心都碎了
I'm in a lot of pain. Heart pain.
对不起 对不起 我实在控制不住
No,I'm sorry,I'm sorry. I can't help myself.
货运电梯 天哪 人家要找我麻烦的
The freit elevator,oh,god,somebody pinch me.
我只是太爱他了
I just love her so much!
在楼上 我房♥间的壁橱里
It's upstairs in my,uh-- my bedroom closet.
放她假 真是放对了
I'm so glad I gave her the day off.
在波兰 他在交响乐团做的
In Poland,he was in symphony.
在我壁橱里
In my closet.
小小的 丝绸的...
As... small,silk...
-当然不是 都是你不好 -不是吧
- No,that was pretty much it. - Really?
我想今天不会有更大的惊喜了
I guess there won't be a big Christmas surprise this year.
我们克莱顿的女孩从来说不来谎
We Clayton girls are historically bad liars.
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表