剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
你奶奶怎么样了
Hey, how's it going with grandma?
她把一个戒指吞了
She swallowed a wedding ring.
等着看吧
Wait till you see it.
一旦扔进垃圾桶 就是我的东西了
Once it's in the can, it belongs to the man.
我特想看看梅尔穿了那恶心的裙子会成啥样
I'm dying to see Mel in that awful dress.
凉亭已经... 怎么说来着
The gazebo was so-- what's the word?
-她很不错 -你尽可说实话
- Um, she's great, er-- - You can tell me.
好的 你喜欢垃圾是吧
Oh, fine. You like garbage, do ya?
我只是想找回...
Okay, I'll just grab that real--
我做梦都想把它扯成碎片
I have dreams about it being torn apart by wolves.
哎呀 不会吧
Oh, gee.
还有 永远不要给她喝酒
And never give the tornado booze.
你不可以看他穿婚纱
Hey, you can't see her in that.
她是一位叫琼恩的老年人
She's the old lady whose name is June.
没事的 可以洗干净的
It's okay. It can be cleaned.
好吧 但我刚帮她换过 下次怎么样
Okay, well, I just changed her, but how about the next time
时间日期照旧
Same date, same time.
就是这样的 她就这样
That's her! That's her!
太棒了 感谢上帝
Just like--oh, awesome. Thank God.
我等不及了 好激动
I can't wait. I'm so excited.
这些吃的一定
There something definitely seems to be off
我只是想装恐龙玩
I was practicing my dinosaur.
这就是琼恩吗 有个性
So that June, huh? What a character.
是啊
I-- yes.
关于我的谎言 知道为什么
With lies about me, and you know why?
真希望我早点知道这些
Well, I wished I'd known that.
这样我就可以穿马纳萨斯婚纱店
And then I can wear this amazing dress I put on hold
就是聊聊家常
Your--you know, normal chat stuff.
萨姆 你知道我在开玩笑是吧
You knew I was joking, right, Sam?
那我们来聊聊吃的方面吧
You know, then kind of working backwards digestively-speaking,
祝好运 她有些难搞
And good luck. She's a little bit of a handful.
或许你能毁了这条裙子
Maybe you could ruin this dress.
我本想说"礼划" 但"婚计"好玩些
I was gonna say schedding, but then weddule seemed funnier.
我只是想可能别的人也想接你
I just thought someone else might enjoy the experience.
好吧 你想和萨姆叔叔一起吃午饭吗
Okay. You wanna have lunch with uncle Sam?
我知道战争 饥荒都等着你去管
I know you're busy with war and famine and stuff,
我看起来是喝一杯酒的人吗
Do I look like a glass of wine?
我将感激不尽
I'd really appreciate it.
你不能在我的婚礼上做这些
You just couldn't take that it was my night
把你的头扭下来
As she goes by.
她坐在古罗德舅舅的膝盖上
She sat on my uncle Gerald's lap
永远停不下来 她不讲道理的
She can't be stopped. She can't be reasoned with.
抱歉 有些事得去处理下
Sorry, there's something I have to do.
你把这端出去
Okay, you're gonna carry this in and give the
我没料到你会问这个问题
Wow, I was not expecting that question next.
萨姆 你帮我看着她怎么样
Sam, could you do me a favor and keep an eye on her?
没事的 我们有你名片
Um, you know what, we have your card.
我想我该好好藏着这对戒指
I think maybe I should hold onto the rings.
我的衣服闻上去像个廉价的妓♥女♥
My sweaters are gonna smell like a bunch of cheap hookers.
我的天 我知道了 兄弟 出什么事了
Oh, my god, I know. What up, bro?
好 没问题 我很乐意
Oh, yes, definitely, I would love that.
我想起来了
Oh, and that reminds me,
她才一岁...
And she's one years old, and--
真的很适合
Enough to be right in there.
梅兰妮 你别说话
Melanie, please.
我想我找到了
Oh. I think I found it.
我就想喝酒
I tend to drink.
承办宴席的人会在3点过来安排试吃
Well, the caterer is coming by at 3:00 for a tasting.
你看 她吃午饭的时候到了
Um, you know, she's actually due for her lunch.
好吧 现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
由于你的肩膀很宽
Cause you're very full-shouldered from behind...
奶奶接到了
Grandma's here.
所有垃圾都送你啦
You can have all the trash!
那是什么 梅尔
What's that, Mel?
恩 好的
Oh, uh, okay.
用她的波波对他性骚扰
And she assaulted him with her bosoms.
萨姆 你等会可以上来和我继续聊聊
Sam. Why don't you come up for a chat later on?
我刚把面纱弄到哪里去了
Angela, what did you do with that gosh-darn veil?
你知道环形公路吗
And know where the beltway is?
帮你弄房♥间我花了很大精力
I went to a lot of trouble making up that room for you.
是啊 我不该...
Yes, I couldn't, you know--
你的意思是你一直喜欢有个园丁
You mean you've always enjoyed having a gardener.
我想... 不好意思
I just need to-- sorry about that.
在这便便里放一个戒指
Out of your day to put a ring in this poop,
为了萨姆叔叔 吃上一口吧
One for uncle Sam there.
我妈妈就像龙♥卷♥风♥一样
My mother is like a tornado.
今天的"婚计"内容是什么
All righty, what's on today's "weddule"?
可古罗德没有拒绝我
Gerald didn't exactly push me off.
我想了解下把我家梅兰妮泡到手的小子
I want to get to know the boy who stole my Melanie's heart.
好的 再见
Okay. All right. Bye.
她喝了酒 真的会让人发疯的
My mother drunk makes a real tornado
你们从来不把矛盾说清楚
You people, you don't talk about what's bothering you.
当然 我喜欢
Oh, right, of course. I love that.
我妈妈要来了
My mother is coming.
在门后面
Right behind the door.
我的小侄女 她...
I-I have a little niece, and she--
我喜欢你在这故意使坏
And I love the way you stir the pot around here.
床单上的刺绣快把我逼疯了
That awful embroidery she put on the sheets makes me crazy.
你去找地图 我等着
Uh, yeah, get a map. I'll hold.
-妈 怎么不去多睡会儿 -我不想睡了
- Mom, why don't you just go back and lay down? - I can't.
说的有道理
That's actually a good point.
这并非我本意
Well, that's not my intention.
我得上楼整理下东西
Well, I think I'll go upstairs and get settled.
亲爱的 我需要你把给史考蒂装的
Dear, you know the zip line you put up for Scotty,
所以我们改在家中举♥行♥婚礼
So we're having the wedding at the house instead.
你也是那么的可爱
That you were lovely.
就像喂一只喝醉酒瞎闹的猴子
It is like trying to feed a really smart, drunk monkey.
每次她和安吉拉碰到一起
Every time she and Angela get together
是啊 她是有点...
Uh, yeah, you know, she was a little, you know, grr.
但是他没有你这么帅
But he--he wasn't as handsome as you.
我儿子娶了她爱的女人
My son was marrying the woman he loved.
这是我的祖父母留下的
These belonged to my grandparents.
为什么不能给她喝酒
Um, that last part, why's that?
拿来了
All right, here you go.
我会否认 因为我是位修养良好的女性
I'm gonna deny it because of my reputation as a lady.
你让我心情大好 姑娘
Aw, you've made my day, young lady.
好的 宝贝
Okay. Hi, abby.
安吉拉整个早上都在种郁金香
So Angela spent the morning planting tulips.
好像有点
Whoa, okay, yeah.
-我妈妈会不高兴的 -好 不是吧
- My mom will not like it. - Right. or, what? No.
一瓶苏格兰威士忌
One scotch-a-roony.
亲爱的 你接错奶奶了
Oh, honey, you got the wrong grandma.
是啊 我和一个名叫萨姆的男孩一起长大
Oh, yes. I grew up with a boy named Sam.
她在每个抽屉里都放了玫瑰香味的香皂
She puts bars of rose-scented soap in every drawer.
我从不缺席我心爱的孙女的婚礼
I never would have missed my favorite grandchild's marriage.
用可怕的声音唱着庸俗的可口可乐广♥告♥歌♥
And she sang a horribly vulgar version of rum and Coca-Cola,
你和琼恩聊得怎么样
Okay, and how did your little chat go with June?
我的祖父约瑟夫加了六个月班
My grandfather, Joseph, worked six months overtime
代表全国人♥民♥感谢你
Thank you.Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.
既然你搞砸了那么多事
Hey, so you ruin lots of things.
就像全身跳蚤恶臭的娘娘腔囚犯
It's like an itchy, stinky poofy prison.
根本就不会发生这样的事情
If someone had picked me up the way she was supposed to.
我想要回我的戒指
I want my rings back.
安吉拉 我不是有意抢你风头的
Angela, I wasn't trying to steal your thunder.
刚才有只浣熊跳进了垃圾桶
Hey, raccoons got all in the garbage
事实上 我知道
Actually, I can see how she might have taken it
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表