剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
太好了
Thank god.
很愉快
It's a joy to me.
说得没错 她是有一点守旧
You're right. She's a little conservative.
停在凉亭旁边
At a club with a gazebo,
我没闻到啊
I'm not getting it.
去给我拿点喝的吧
Why don't you get me a drink?
爱死你了
I love you.
因为如果你对我奶奶太好
Because if you're too nice to my grandma,
-好了 -茶来啦
- All right - So here's some tea.
你没把戒指吃下去吧
You did not just eat that ring.
她们两个就像一对...
And turn into a couple of--
好的
Okay.
还不错
Uh, it was fine.
所有人的注意力应该集中在我身上
And I was getting all the attention.
上面都是便便
Full of poop.
平时她吃什么
What does she eat?
当宝宝便便的时候
When they're beauties?
又碰上麻烦了
From freshman dorm, yeah, hey.
你看你有那么多玩具
Look at all your neat little toys here.
你把这个拿给我老爸去
Oh, you should give this to my dad.
下次她尿湿了 我会告诉你的
She's wet, I'll let you know.
你可否帮我照看艾比一个钟头
Do you think you could watch Abby for an hour?
看看椅子后面有没有
Check behind the chair.
我当然知道
Of course the caterer's here.
那件漂亮的礼服
At manassas bridal.
狮子 老虎 [喝醉后胡言乱语]
Lion! Tiger! ******
但如果你和别人提起的话
And if you mention it to anyone else,
明白了 长途火车
I get it. Long train ride.
我有个提议
I have an idea.
苏格兰威士忌 要度数高的
Scotch. Up.
我还是更感兴趣于... 你知道
Of more interested in, you know--
我结婚时会穿
That I'd wear it at mine.
我住的是
Oh, it's the room
那个啥
Alright, here we go.
这真是漂亮...
I mean, these are just beautiful...
就这一次 跟你没关系
For once, it's not you.
和平献礼
Nice. Peace offering.
好的 艾芙琳
Okay, Evelyn, Hi.
好的
Yeah.
我貌似听见你俩来了
I thought I heard you two in here.
你可以演示得更逼真点
Come on. You can do better than that.
在火车站接错人了
About the train station mix-up.
可以
Um, yeah.
最后 还来了一段
And then at the end there, a little bit of kool--
已经过了那么多年了
I mean, this thing has probably been going on for years,
垃圾先生
Mr. garbage man.
上帝啊 这绝对不行
God, no.
我觉得在你父母家
You know, I actually think it's better
是一块脏尿布
That's a diaper
还想要点什么的话尽管开口
And you let me know if you need anything else, okay?
这让人激动吧
So this is exciting, huh?
我去弄那条裙子啦
Let's go finish that dress, hmm?
郁闷和不满
And resentful at your own wedding
我挑了5个钟头才选中
It took me five hours to pick out,
好的 等下
Okay, wait.
我会给你发邮件的
I will email you.
事关忠诚度
It's about loyalty, Sam.
它实在是...
It's so--
婚礼计划的组合词
Combination of schedule and wedding.
梅尔带她去洗澡了
Mel got her in the shower.
想要我扔给你的
Wanted to play catch.
可能比较像这样的...
You know, maybe it was more like, you know...
看起来
Well, it appears
给我 把它给我
Give me-- Give me that.
祈祷她不会把你的头扭下来
That she doesn't twist your head off
天啊
Oh, my.
她存在于这个星球的唯一目的
Whose only purpose on this planet
对了 把戒指给我收着吧
Oh, hey, I wanna get the rings.
正好在我的郁金香之上
It's right over my tulip aisle.
她给我的也放了
Yeah, she does that for me too.
莎拉 我可以照顾好她的
Sarah, I can watch her.
时间过去很久了
It's been quite a while for me.
你很开心吗
You were happy?
太难看了
It's awful.
你难道从来没有
Have you ever tried to, you know,
你喜欢高价妓♥女♥
You like expensive hookers?
太好了 但事实上
Love that, love that, but I'm actually kind
我现在就得去穿它
I have to wear it now.
安吉拉 我真的...
Angela, I'm really--
是啊
Yeah.
放我这里很安全
Oh, safe with me.
萨姆 我现在要和你说点东西
Sam, I'm gonna tell you something right now,
我一直希望梅兰妮可以
I always hoped Melanie would end up
真是太让人高兴了
That you could make it to the wedding.
那条裙子
Ugh, the dress.
来了
Coming.
你可否回个电♥话♥给她
Could you be a dear, call her back?
和一个有趣的人在一起
With somebody who was interesting,
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
和她说实话 但你瞧见我收下戒指
Just tell her, but did you see her face
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Okay, thank you.
我有个蛮不讲理的奶奶
You picked up the wrong grandma.
或者你可以去接奶奶
Or you could pick up grandma?
我刚想找你
Oh, you know what, I tried to find you.
这是我的职责
This is the man's job.
把垃圾弄得到处都是
And just messed it all up.
琼恩奶奶
Grandma June.
进来
Come in. Hey.
好吧 我想想 第一步做什么
Okay, well, let's see. Where should we begin?
我们开始吧 从屁屁开始
Let's start at the beginning. Or at the end.
除非她是瓷器做的
If she were any more delicate,
我只是有点好奇
It's actually kind of curious.
不 亮吧 璀璨吧
Oh, no, shiny. shiny shines.
承办宴席的艾芙琳打电♥话♥来
Evelyn, that Caterer, called.
她想要从市区过来的路线
She needs directions from the city.
这是你的婚礼
This is your wedding.
她喝得醉醺醺的
She got plastered.
一定有问题
See, that--that could be a problem.
把营业员气得够呛
And the saleslady couldn't have hated me more.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, hon. Yeah.
你看到她穿上裙子后...
When you see her in this dress--
是我 萨姆·布瑞格斯
Hey, it's Sam Briggs.
没什么
Oh, nothing.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
谢谢你 萨姆
Thank you, Sam.
好主意
Good idea.
下不为例
Won't happen again.
艾芙琳 你好啊
Hi, Evelyn
嘿 介意帮我照看下宝宝吗
Hey, you wanna watch the baby real quick for me?
就知道你要这个
Should have known.
好的 我愿意
Yes. Love to.
但是你知道的 我真的很想知道
But I really do wanna know, you know,
你想说什么
Er, what were you gonna say?
她才能表现得优雅一点
She'd be made of porcelain.
我们上楼吧
Let's go upstairs
发疯的泼妇
Crazy-ass bitches.
如果让对的人来接
It should never have happened.
我还以为你...
I thought maybe you were--
你知道的 她是超级粉丝
Yeah, you know, she's a big fan.
不 不会吧
No, no, no. Uh-oh.
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表