剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
好了 这是我对你的敬意
There you are,your honor.
为了内心最深的情意
To what's underneath.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
正要去呢
I am on my way.
我知道这是小孩的把戏
It's something pitchers do.
查德 你也来杯吗
Chad,are you going to join us?
按道理不检查的呀
Uh,we usually don't check bags.
抱歉 不要... 好吧
I'm sorry, just don't-- all right.
天哪
Oh, my god.
好吧 我知道
Oh,I get it.
修过的是这只
It's this one.
你好极了...
You're doing that very well, and...
说的没错
Oh, that's right.
好吧 没关系的
Although,it doesn't matter.
你想知道吗
Wouldn't you like to know?
你干嘛带迪克来
Why did you bring Dick?
神圣的职业
Holyship.
你等下会看到我们的门卫 洛可
Oh,you'll meet my security guard,Rocco.
电影里面看到过
It's what pitcures do
这只是...
It was a...
我能搞定的 你可以去除草
I'll handle it. You can do the weeding.
拿来吧
Let's have it.
太感谢你了
Oh, thank you.
自己呆在这儿吧
And you put yourself there.
不是这些
Not those!
我很愿意和你握手
I would love to shake your hand.
还有神父一起坐着才用过呢
When we sat down with the reverend.
是很明显吧
A lot.
萨姆...
Sam...
那个就是路标吗
Is that the sign?
不是这个意思
I wasn't-- I mean, he--
把你的巨胸收好
You need to take those giant boobs
去拿婚礼程序表
And pick up the wedding programs?
安吉拉 要我帮你拿下东西吗
Can I take something off your hands, Angela?
准备好了吗
Okay,everybody.
就是这个水果篮
This came for you.
不好意思 把我的包给我
Excuse me. Give me the bag.
我永远都忘不了他们的婚礼
I can't forget my host.
她刚和我说
She was just telling me
在架子最上面
It's in the top shelf.
感觉好极了
That feels good.
要和睦相处
And try to get along.
恩 好的
Uh,yes.
不要让他走
Don't let him go.
我真的很感谢你能帮忙 真的
I really appreciate your help,I do.
我是认真的 你内衣在哪儿呢
I'm serious. Where's your underwear?
别担心 没事
I'm sorry.
我想喝一杯好茶
A good cup of tea.
是杜西 我知道的
It's Deucy, I know that.
我也是这么想的
I'd love to.
哎呀 我又忘记了
Oh, I keep forgetting.
就在这里面哦
All right, they're right here.
婚礼还没开始呢 不急
We don't need to be ready till the wedding.
-当然了 -不是的
- Yes. - No.
2小时内要回来
In two hours.
萨姆...
Sam...
你知道的...
You see...
亚当... 算了
Adam...no!
婚礼开始前 这个能治好我的手不
Is this gonna heal before the wedding?
不让你们结婚
And decide not to marry you.
兄弟 我也不是很清楚
Dude,I don't know.
他在附近开一会儿
He'll just drive around for a while,
我要走了 去拿结婚誓词
I need to get going and get my vows.
你真应该来看看
You should come up to my work.
好吧 看下就好了
Okay,just do the peek inside.
等等
Wait a second.
然后你招待他
And you serve.
我的天啊
Oh,my god. Aah!
先生 也是对你...
Or your sir. Or your...
我去追他 他没走多远
I'm gonna get him. I saw his car.
你不喝茶吗 萨姆
Aren't you having some tea,Sam?
还要弄好帐篷的桩子
And beribbon the tent stakes.
我在这里替你除草
I'm here doing your weeding.
为什么我不是查德呢
You know,"Why can't you be more like Chad?"
神父随时都可能来
The reverend will be here any minute.
不对 那完全不一样
Well, it won't be exactly the same, you know.
等我走出低谷了
As soon as this slump is over,
我的茶呢 孩子
Waiting for my tea,son.
妈妈...
Mom...
恩 你让开
All right. Here you go.
什么
What?
亲爱的 你听我说
Honey, I'm telling you.
把这个给我吧
You know what? Give me this.
所以我想弥补你
That I wanna make it up to you.
名副其实吧 不赖吧
Like them? Not bad,huh?
兄弟 让我来吧 我没问题的
Let me, buddy. I got the legs, man.
-当然了 -亲爱的 你可打碎了一个杯子呀
- Absolutely. - Honey,you broke a cup.
噢 不 亚当寄了...
No,no,Adam sent a--
你们照我说的做
Okay,now,I want this to go
马上离开这儿
And get the hell out of here.
所以我想回家了
so I think I'm gonna go home.
你们应该做个路标
You should really put up a sign.
你还是把东西都打包进货车里头吧
Maybe you should pack all your things into a van
是这只吗
This one here?
噢 好吧
Oh...kay.
萨姆等下能回来吗
Do you think that Sam will be back soon?
-但我今天享受不到了 -什么意思
- But I can't see them today. - Excuse me?
真不巧
Bad.
好吧 有什么我可以帮你的呢
Well,is there anything I can do to help?
兄弟 你不能这样
Man, come on, you can't.
给我倒杯茶吧
How about you pour the tea?
好消息
Oh,good news!
我们没写 他又能拿我们怎样呢
What's he gonna do if we don't have our vows?
所以... 没关系 亲爱的
So... you're fine, babe.
他会把查德完全忘记的
I mean, he's gonna forget all about Chad's.
你应该看一下我工作的样子
I mean, you should see me at work.
梅尔不是莎拉 我也不是查德
Mel's not Sarah, and I'm not Chad.
我们进去吧
Oh,should we go in?
不会是新的凳子吧
Or was that new pews?
除草干得咋样了
How'd the weeding go?
希望我的辅♥导♥员能知道我如此手巧
Wish my camp counselor could see this.
下午洛厄尔神父要来
With reverend Lowell this afternoon.
那是当然
And that went so well,
我全家要感谢你了
Thank you.
真烦人 他一下子就出风头了
And annoying. He's a swooper.
迪克 你说的一点没错
You know what, Dick? You are absolutely right.
查德棒极了 谢谢你告诉我
Chad's awesome. Okay,thank you.
还需要茶具呢
You know, I need the tea set
没事 你留着好了
Yeah, you know what? You can keep them.
萨姆 这是盖姬神父
Sam,that's reverend Gage.
把你内衣给我怎样
Give me your underwear?
他会认为你们人品不过关
Well, he might not think much of your character
我是一个好人
I'm a good person.
当然 查德
Really,Chad,
还没正式结婚呢
Not even married yet
不要再这么小家子气了
Now, stop all this pettiness
你真的认为它给你带来好运气了
You really think they're bringing you good luck?
要糖吗
Sugar?
你说呢 我要检查的
Well,guess what? I do.
写得太棒了
It was that exuberance
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表