剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
亲爱的...
Oh,honey,oh...
现在先别谢我
Oh,well,don't thank me now.
你太体贴了
You are such a darling!
原来你也知道啦
Okay. You know about that.
我要听 马上
Oh,I wanna hear it. Right now!
能问问你对某些事的看法吗
Can I take your temperature on something?
-能不能跟你谈一下 -没问题
- Can I talk to you for a second? - Yeah.
看来你已经发现了
Which you have already found
为了做一个... 纪念碑
For the... for the monuments.
可它不在你手里 安吉拉拿了它
But you don't have it. Angela has it.
看来我不同意还不行了
I couldn't agree more.
还是在健身球上呢
Or on an exercise ball.
没这么简单 我想不出来
But I can't seem to-- I don't know.
长话短说 现在你老婆
And long story short,right now your wife
你确实不该
You really shouldn't have.
你刚在和他说那件事吗
Are you telling him the Carl Lewis story?
我在城里吃好饭 就打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you after my lunch in the city.
抱歉 报纸我拿了
Sorry. I need this.
而且会抓住你的手
I'm gonna be holding your hand!
可现在不行
Because we gotta figure that out,but I can't do it now.
-你放心去吧 -多谢啦
- Yeah,you got it. - Great. Thank you.
下周一 早上9点
By 9:00 a.m. Monday.
开工了
All right. Here we go.
你要知道
I know,but,you know,
我来帮你擦了墨水
Let me help you get that ink off your face.
结果还是这样
That is.
我也有嗜好看这种东西呢
I kinda have a morbid fascination.
没有骗你 可我还是老想着你妈
I really did,I just--my brain kept coming back to this.
一个房♥屋布局设计上好差的医院
A very poorly designed o.b.'s office--
我一直感觉这件事挺有趣的
I always thought that was kind of an interesting thing.
是吗 你喜欢
Is it? You liked it?
谢天谢地
My god,thank-- I mean,you know,I--
因为我本意并非如此
Because it wasn't ever meant to be,you know--
看她女儿生孩子
Being in her own daughter's delivery room.
我连女士用的帽子也能灌满
I could fill this lady's hat.
你在干啥 还有20分钟要开饭了
What are you doing? Dinner's in,like,20 minutes.
如果刊登的话...
I--would it be okay if I--
我是要把杂♥志♥做大的
I came here to shake things up
或者说早饭跑床上去了
Or should I say breakfast on bed?
不要觉得太难
So there won't be any hard feelings,
我要做一下市场调查
I'm gonna do some quick market research.
你要坦然点 装作啥事都没发生
You need to just pretend like it never happened.
我们需要谈谈 马上
You and I are gonna have a talk right now
你可是第一个见到的人哦
You're the first one to notice!
我来给你们看些东西
Here's something I wanna show you.
是啊 朱莉把"采石场的故事"枪毙了
Yeah. Julie shot down quarry story,
安吉拉 今天一天怎样啊
Angela,how was your day?
它被...
It was-- it was--
宝贝出生计划
Birth plans? Oh,boy.
不过马上要被销毁了
And now it has to be destroyed.
还好是你拿了 我以为...
Thank god you have it. I thought--
一定是她掉的...
She must have dropped it...
30秒时间
You're going to have 30 seconds
老妈 如果你改变主意的话
But mom,if you change your mind,
我再也不会提起你的...
I will never ever again mention your,uh...
早上好 墨水脸
Good morning,ink face.
有这样一篇文章的话
That an article like this even existed,
还是坐坐一般的椅子得了
Gonna go with the traditional route.
萨姆 你干什么呢
Sam,what did you do?
为啥妇科医生那里
Why design a gynecologist's office
到处瞎逛 结果看到你岳母的阴♥部♥
About seeing your mother-in-law's nee-nah?
早饭翻在床上绝对是意外
For the breakfast in bed incident.
好消息是快好了
And the good news is any day now.
刚刚你想干嘛
What that was all about!
我的下半生都要和岳母冷战了
My mother-in-law would never speak to me again.
我要做恶梦了
I'm in a nightmare.
两个小家伙还是住回自己的地方比较稳妥
Those kids need to move back into their own place.
萨姆 其实
Sam,um,actually,
没问题 谢谢
Absolutely. Thank you.
不会害怕直接和我上♥床♥的
Who's not afraid to take it to the next level.
如果有人问你我去哪了 麻烦转告一下
So if anyone asks,can you please tell them?
我要去见梅尔
Hey,I'm running to meet Mel
经过详细研究还有诸多细节表明
It was well-researched and detailed,
萨姆 她是我妈
Sam,this is my mother.
先前我只是太紧张了
I've just been too uptight about this.
你不说话 没人当你哑巴
How about you not say anything?
我很喜欢你弄的热门目录表
I really like what you've done with the hot list.
我确实想写卡尔·刘易斯
I tried to write the Carl Lewis thing--I did.
我们在谈宝贝出生计划呢
It's for our birth plan.
你要写 "采石场的故事"
So... Quarry story.
当然 我会去
Of course I'm going to be there.
我从没有想过要发表
And just so--you know,I never intended to publish it.
-这不会... -我们到哪儿了
- It's not gonna be-- - Where were we,ladies?
还带着那张写她阴♥部♥的纸
With an article that I wrote about her vagina.
可找到我的鸟了
Oh! There's my bird.
相信我 你不会愿意知道的
But believe me,you don't wanna hear it.
太搞笑了
This is very funny!
她怎么会告诉别人呢
That she's going to her gynecologist's office.
大家都围过来
Okay,come on,everybody. Come on,let's gather up.
丹佛煎蛋卷 你喜欢的吧 迪克
And a Denver omelet,right,Dick?
天哪 别跟你♥爸♥提起这事
Oh,god,okay--not a word of this to your father.
我看了安吉拉的阴♥部♥
I saw Angela's vagina.
什么 纳什维尔
What--Nashville?
正在去上课的路上
Is on her way to a quilting circle
传得...
Smallish circle of everybody.
这是什么呀
Oh...what's all this?
在床上吃才更有意思呀
Oh,come on,half the fun is eating it in bed.
没有人会介意的 妈妈
No one's gonna make you look down there,mom.
你有注意到啥吗 我啥都不知道
Did you notice anything? I don't know.
我搞砸了卡尔·刘易斯的生日派对
I crashed Carl Lewis's birthday party.
我们说的不是那种事情
No,we're not talking about that.
房♥间里都是人呀
Ah...full house.
我刚帮你暖了暖
Okay. I warmed it up for you.
她一定去上她的绣花课了
She must have already left for her quilting circle.
真的不要太疯狂
Okay! and once again,calmly...
钱已经付了
It's all booked and prepaid.
工程队上阁楼修理
Since our contractor is taking his sweet time
还有他是多么在乎我
And it's how much I mean to him,
感兴趣吗
In a birthday party for Carl Lewis?
你从来都不支持我
You--you never support anything I do.
我只是要找张纸来吐口香糖
I just needed somewhere to stick my gum.
我只知道 进进出出
I went in,I went under,and the next thing I knew,
这被子有四个角...
Are there four corners or--
妈 你说去城里吃中饭的呀
Mom,you said you were having lunch in the city.
让你们俩干这事吗
Where the two of you could do that?
最后就把你抱手里了
I was holding you in my arms
不好意思 爸爸 我喝完了
Oh,sorry,dad. I finished that.
有时候还是少说话为妙
Sometimes it's better not to speak of things I--
还是把早饭放梳妆台上吧
Why don't you just put it over there on the dresser?
最近两周借宿在这儿
For putting up with us the last couple of weeks.
她会因为自辱昏过去的
She would slip into a humiliation coma.
-醒醒 早饭来了 -不要
- Wakey-wakey,eggs and bakey! - Please,no!
再过15分钟我就要走了
I have to leave in 15 minutes for my quilting circle.
我还会帮你拢头发 按♥摩♥肩膀
I'll be stroking your hair and rubbing your shoulder
但不得不承认 我很开心
But I have to admit it's hilarious.
最好是隐私一点的 冒险一点的
More personal and risky.
天哪 她想...
Oh,god. What's she--
你对关于我在卡尔·刘易斯
Would you at all be interested in a story
可我就是无从下笔
It-I-I couldn't get a way in,you know?
萨姆
Hi! All right,Sam.
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表