剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
是我妈做的烤饼
It's my mom's scones.
她不会这样的
She'd be stupid not to.
希望没有麻烦到你们
I hope it wasn't too much trouble.
梅尔在做南瓜饼呢
Mel's making a pumpkin pie.
没用的
That's not gonna work.
等下有个人要来看♥房♥♥子
I have a guy coming up to look at the apartment
真是疯狂的一天
What an insane day.
不是的
No,it wasn't.
不会有人租这样的房♥子的
No one was gonna rent this place.
怎么不和安吉拉说呢
Can you tell Angela that?
你看这里是不是很棒
Hey,wouldn't it be awesome if,uh,
不过也没啥关系 我准备...
But it doesn't matter because I'm gonna--
你的烤饼做好啦
Your scone is ready.
他会给我们免一个月的租费
He's gonna give us a month's rent free.
什么
What?
做饭 得了吧 亲爱的
Cook dinner? No way,honey.
-他们不是想... -搬进来吧
- Okay,they wouldn't-- - Move in?
-坐下吧 -好的
- Have a seat. - Great.
但是没有这个必要吧
But really unnecessary.
没事的
We're gonna be fine.
你还好吧
You all right?
晚安 妈妈
Good night, mom.
迪克 现在不是骂人的时候
Wrong time for the blame game, Dick.
梅尔肯定做不出来
Mel can't cook.
-萨姆 我要打断你一下 -好吧
- Sam,I'm gonna stop you. - Sure.
太棒了
All right,cool.
我是非常认真的
That this is very serious.
无时无刻
Every time.
太棒了 亲爱的
Oh,that's great,honey.
你们要吃中饭不
You wanna grab some lunch.
在楼下可以高枕无忧了
I can just shhh on down.
-好的 -没问题
- Okay. - Okay.
有时候 你必须得干自己要干的事
You know,you gotta do what you gotta do
你呆家里 我20分钟后回来
You take care of that.I will back in 20 minutes
罗布 你怎么觉得一点都没事呢
Rob,who do you think's gonna get canned today?
你有什么感觉吗
Did you feel something?
有烤宽面条还有果汁呢
Leftover lasagna and a juice box.
我们还不知道是啥情况呢
We don't know that for sure.
你们两个可以合伙用汽车了
You guys could carpool.
等下还要谈谈你的新裤子
I'm gonna to tell you new pants about that.
当然
Yeah.
安吉拉 很抱歉
Angela, I'm sorry.
我不告诉你
I'll never tell.
那不是垃圾 是外卖♥♥熟食
That's not garbage. It's takeout.
就能知道面粉是否被筛过
And know if the flour has been sifted.
怎么声音那么大
There was crashed and booming--
不 你来这就是来帮我们的
No, you were right about us.
好极了 有多少人预约你了
Great. How many appointments do you have?
他们也不需要我们帮忙
They don't need our help at all.
说的没错 我知道
You're right. I know.
你那些阉♥割♥动物的技术可就没用了
To spay and neuter your way out of that mess.
不好意思 吵到你了
Man. Sorry aloud.
骂人解决不了问题
That's not gonna help.
他来了 就是那个人
That's him. The guy.
你们都在吃饭呀
Everybody's having dinner.
抱歉 回来晚了
Sorry,I'm late.
你相信吗
Can you believe that?
虽然热牛奶会...
Although warm milk does kinda--
怎么就没人打电♥话♥要租♥房♥♥子呢
Why didn't anyone call abt the apartment?
过来吃饼 迪克
Come get your scone, Dick!
我为什么要说自己会做饭呢
Why did I say that I could cook?
-我要你去炒了罗布 -什么
- I need you to fire rob. - What?
好吧 听着
Uh... All right, look,
他们都是这么说的 职业杀手
That's the term they're using. Hatchet.
闭嘴 萨姆
Skipt, Sam.
难道是我
It is me,right?
谢天谢地
Thank god!
好像有点...
There's something--
就像魔术师的口袋那样神秘
In some magician's pocket.
我总是跟着你走的
I am very flattered.
哎呀 我在小便
Well,I was just peeing.
怎么可能 省省吧
How? Come on.
真是我的救命稻草啊
Life saver
有很多地方 我们可以帮忙
And we could be a big help to you kids.
好吧 他们年轻人不需要你来教的
Okay,they don't need any advice.
只是当安吉拉
It's just that
我想我该早点来
I thought I'd come by early
给我升了职
To give me a promotion.
暴风雨就要降临了
Storm's a-coming.
你挺激动的呀
Excited.
你究竟...
How on earth did y--
听到"不被解雇" 总感觉很棒
But it's always good to hear "not fired" in the--
我要把这里给租下了
I gotta rent this apartment.
我知道该怎么做饭
I know how to cook
我要去拿些好东西
I'm gonna go get some of that good stuff right now.
你不会被解雇的
You're not gonna get laid off.
如果我们把楼上给租下来
No,you know,if we took the place upstairs.
应该是有点关系的吧
That runs in the family or something?
好的 我回电给他们 强租给他们
All right,I'll call them back and hard-sell.
小孩子哭起来的时候
Is that when that baby's crying,
伙计 说够了没有
Man, we don't need all that.
把吃的给我就好
Just give me the food.
谢谢夸奖 爸爸
Thank you, dad.
看来这里也要一样了
She's gonna do the same thing here.
就像斗鸡一样
Just, like, little scrappy--
弄几个好看的盆子装进去
And we're gonna put it on some fancy plates,
好吧 别想得太多
Uh, yeah, don't get too attached.
四倍也照来 实在是小意思
I could quadruple it, cause it's just math.
有意思
Okay. It's interesting.
没人会租这样的房♥子
That no one's gonna want to rent.
你必须把房♥子借给他
You're renting him the place.
不要
No
你做好饭了 太好了
Getting it done, all right.
真的 太有意思了
Really? Interesting.
手♥机♥又响了
Oh,snap.
很好 就这样子
Yeah. Keep at it.
晋升
A promotion?
你还得准备好吃饭的东西
And you've got to put dinner on the table,
看上去真不错 亲爱的
Oh, this looks great, babe.
这就是我想说的呀 亲爱的
Yeah,the point I'm making,honey,
听上去你们谈的不错啊
Well, it looks like you found your man.
刚才至少有100只鸽子
There were 100 pigeons up here.
萨姆 你不会有事的
Yeah, but, Sam, you're gonna be fine.
有啥理由让你把这里租出去呢
What--what would make you rent this place?
我听说她彻底毁了亚特兰大杂♥志♥社
I heard she gutted Atlanta magazine.
它怎么了
What happened?
这就是为什么 你能得到晋升
Which is why you're getting a promotion.
我打过小报告了
Uh,I ran out of small talk.
能照顾你们小两口 我感到很自豪
You know that I'm proud of this punch you two
天哪 健身房♥会员上面 我浪费了不少钱
God,I wasted money on that gym membership.
这小家伙可不是 有点糟
Not for this little guy, it isn't.
他们说大概9点半来
And they said they might be here at 9:30.
感谢你们的热心
That's a very sweet offer,
我知道 我还知道她煮了什么
I know. And I don't know what she made.
我就想住得近一些 可以给你们煲汤
I just want to be near and bring you a nice soup
-朱莉 -好的
- Julie. - Okay.
无论你做什么事情
No matter what you do,
顺便带带孩子
And babysit all the time
我想我们约在10点吧
Thought we were meeting at 10:00?
我说的可不是安乐死
I mean, not the euthanasia,
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表