剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
No,Angela,uh,the penis.
不 安吉拉 是阴♥茎♥
A boy with no penis.
没有阴♥茎♥的男孩
The locker rooms are gonna be a nightmare.
这会成为他永远的噩梦
Uh,Angela,she's having a girl.
安吉拉 是个女孩儿
Oh,really?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
Yay. Oh,yay.
耶 太棒了
But you cannot breathe a word of this to anyone.
可是 你不能对任何人说
A word of what?
说什么
Oh,yeah.
哦耶
Aunt Lorraine,aunt Lorraine,it's Angela.
罗琳阿姨 我是安吉拉
I just--guess what I just found out,
我要告诉你件事情
And you cannot breathe a word of this to anyone.
你不能对任何人说
All right,the end.
好了 结束了
So the lesson there is,if you have a giant snake
这个故事告诉我们 如果你发现
Living in your grandfather clock,
外公的柜子里有条大蛇
You should call a professional.
你就要找专业人员来处理
All right,time to go to sleep.
好了 睡觉吧
Good night,buddy.
晚安 小家伙
Good night,uncle Sam.
晚安 萨姆姨夫
I did something bad.
我做坏事了
I asked Mel's doctor about the sex of t the baby,
我去问了梅尔的宝宝的性别
And he told me.
医生告诉我了
Angela.
安吉拉
You know they don't want to find out.
他们不想知道
That's a huge violation of their privacy.
你侵犯他们的隐私了
It's a girl.
是个女孩儿
I was hoping it was.
我一直以来都希望是个女孩儿
Now,we can't tell anyone.
我们不能对任何人说
And I haven't.
我没有
It's done.
完成了
Yeah?
是吗
He's on his way to dreamland.
他已经进入梦乡了
See,my dad doesn't know what he's talking about.
看吧 我爸爸说得不对
You are gonna be a great father.
你会是个好爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you.
谢谢
Well,my mom said they won't be home till late.
妈妈说他们不会很早回来的
I don't know how we're gonna pass the time,
不知道我们怎么打发时间呢
But I'm gonna think about it
我一边帮你把睡衣脱了
While I'm taking your pajamas off.
我一边想想
Yay,wrestling!
耶 摔跤
Dreamland, huh?
梦乡 是吗
Seriously,how long does it take you to get dressed?
严肃点 你还要多久才能穿好
I'm trying to find my other sock.
我在找另外一只袜子
Socks?
袜子
Sam,
萨姆
There is a picture
现在有一张
Of all of this naked pragnent stuff out there
裸体孕妇的照片流传在外
You go and get that camera
你要去拿回那个相机
My feet get kind of cold Sam!
我的脚很冷 萨姆
Oh,Sam,I'm sorry it took so long at the hospital,
萨姆 抱歉我在医院呆得太长了
But Chad needed an ear,nose,and throat specialist,
可查德需要个对眼耳口都熟悉的专家
Because all those were horribly injured.
因为他眼耳口都受伤了
Jeez. How's Scotty?
天哪 史考蒂怎么样了
Nothing,bed--
没什么 在床上
Be--he's in bed.
他睡觉了
So--I actually
所以 我...
Heard something.
我听到些声音
Thought it was-- gonna check on him.
就出来看看他
Oh,you know what? I'll do that.
我去吧
He--poor Scotty's been having terrible dreams lately,
史考蒂一定是做噩梦了
And I think that maybe
这种情况
This situation requires a grandmother's touch.
就需要外婆轻柔的安抚
Or an uncle's touch.
姨夫的安抚也不错
That sounds wrong.
听上去不对
Good night,Sam. Okay. Okay.
晚安 史考蒂 好吧
Hey,little mister,what are you doing up?
小宝贝 怎么啦
Wha--
什么..
Angela.
安吉拉
Seek your destiny.
寻找你的命运
"Seek your destiny"? Honey,let it go.
寻找你的命运 宝贝 别想了
There's a very damning photo of us out there we got to get to.
我们必须找到那该死的照片
I wonder how we look. Oh,yeah. Okay,okay.
我在想我们看上去怎样 好吧
Let's go find out where that little curly-haired pornographer
我们去找找史考蒂
Keeps his camera.
把照相机放哪里了
Yeah.
好的
Hey,good morning.
早上好
Hey,good morning. How'd you two sleep?
早上好 你们俩睡得好吗
About an arm's length apart.
我们保持一臂的距离睡的
She really likes her space,this one.
她特喜欢自我空间
How about you?
你怎么样
Oh,I was so bushed
我昨天经历了医院的痛苦
From that ordeal at the hospital,
太疲倦了
I-I fell asleep in Scotty's room.
在史考蒂的房♥间就睡着了
Oh. I had the craziest dream.
我还做了个很疯狂的梦
There was this fat man
有个胖子
Standing over me,
站在我面前
Holding an umbrella,talking about my destiny.
撑着把伞 和我谈论我的命运
Fat?
胖子
Wow,really?
是吗
It's so vivid in my mind.
那就像真的一样
I've been trying to think about what it could mean all morning.
整个早上我都在想 这意味着什么
Was he smiling? The person in your dream?
梦里那个人 他笑了吗
Sometimes when people smile,
人们有时候笑的时候
They'll stick their face into their neck like this,
他们会像这样把头埋进脖子里
You know,creating the illusion
制♥造♥一种
Of neck fat.
有双下巴的假象
Yeah,I don't think he was smiling.
我觉得他没有笑
Mm,I bet he was.
我打赌他一定笑了
No.
没有
Hey,honey. Come on,finish your breakfast.
宝贝 来 吃早饭
It's almost time for school.
马上要迟到了
Oh. Oh,my magazine.
我的杂♥志♥
I'll get it for you.
我来帮你捡
That's okay. I've got it.
没事 我自己捡到了
No,no,that's fine. I've got it. Thank you.
没事 我自己来 谢谢
Hey,buddy.
小家伙
What you up to?
做什么呢
Remember last night
记得吗
You took that crazy picture of us wrestling?
昨天晚上 你拍到了我们在摔跤
Weird.
很奇怪
Yeah,it's in my camera.
是啊 在我相机里
Uh--oh,yeah,where's that camera?
相机在哪儿
You can't touch it.
你不能碰
Why?
为什么
It's a kids' camera.
那是小孩相机
I'm like a big kid.
我就是一个大小孩
Hmm,big,fat kid.
又大又肥的小孩
Uh,hold on a second,mother.
妈妈 你等下
Scotty,get your things together and meet me at the front door.
史考蒂 东西理理好 在门口等我
You don't want to be late for school.
不要迟到了
Okay.
好的
Bye-bye.
再见
Yeah,well,before you go,and--
再挂电♥话♥之前
You know,I really shouldn't be telling you this,
其实我本不该告诉你的
But we found out about the sex.
可是我们知道了性别
Melanie's having a girl.
梅尔要生个女孩儿
I know. I'm just-- I'm thrilled.
我只是太激动了
But listen,you really can't tell anyone.
可是 你不能告诉其他人
剧集 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表