You're ready. He needs
you back on the force.
你准备好了。他需要你回到警队。
Wow.
哇。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Crystal. Oh, my God.
克里斯特尔。哦,我的天。
Hey, this girl's
good to go, right?
嘿,这个女孩可以走了,对吧?
She's one of my informants.
I'm just gonna grab her.
她是我的线人之一。我只是要去接她。
I was just talking to Wagner about
this, so... Just... Let's go.
我刚才正好和瓦格纳说到这个,所以…就这样吧。我们走吧。
Weird party, huh? Who
keeps a snake as a pet?
奇怪的派对,对吧?谁会养蛇作为宠物?
Hey. Hey. What's going on?
嘿。嘿。这是怎么回事?
Last time I checked
in with your mom,
我上次和你妈妈联♥系♥时,
she said you guys
were leaving town.
她说你们要离开小镇了。
Yeah, she went to New Orleans.
是的,她去了新奥尔良。
What? She just left you here?
什么?她就把你丢在这里了?
She's scared of me, so...
她害怕我,所以......
Your mom is not scared of you.
妈不怕你。
I killed her boyfriend.
我杀了她的男朋友。
You thought my life was
gonna be, what, normal?
你觉得我的生活会是什么,正常?
Okay.
好吧。
So, are you in school?
所以,你还在上学吗?
Do you have someplace to
live? Do you have money?
你有地方住吗?你有钱吗?
I get an allowance.
我有零花钱
Is it enough?
够用吗?
All right, we're
gonna figure out
好吧,我们要想办法给你准备个
some better situation
for you, okay?
更好的环境,好吗?
No, I'm fine! I'm just tired.
不用,我很好!我只是累了。
This is... This is not crazy,
me asking all these questions.
这... 这不算疯狂吧,我问这些问题。
I'm worried about you. I
wanna know you're okay.
我很担心你。我想知道你没事。
I'll text you my new number.
我会把我的新号♥码发给你。
And we'll talk.
我们再谈。
Soon, I promise.
很快,我保证。
Hey, text me now.
嘿,现在就给我发短♥信♥。
Oh.
哦。
Mom, you gotta see this.
妈妈,你得看看这个。
You did all of
this in one night?
你一晚上就完成了这一切?
Well, Dad helped a lot.
嗯,爸爸帮了很多忙
He's good at fixing things.
他善于解决问题。
Drumroll, please.
请鼓掌。
Oh, my. It's
something.[Michael] All right.
哦,我的天。这就是那些东西。[迈克尔] 似的
We waited for you to
test it out. Ready?
我们等你来测试。准备好了吗?
Will they let you
bring this to school?
他们会让你把这个带到学校吗?
Right about there. All right.
就在那里。好吧。
- Whoo!
- Oh, hell, yeah, dude.
-喔!- 哦,见鬼,是的,伙计。
- Sorry.
- It's okay.
-不好意思。-没关系。
Your dad will fix it.
你♥爸♥爸会修好的。
Go ahead and get ready for bed.
来吧,准备睡觉。
That was fun, bud.
这很有趣,伙计。
Max.
麦克斯。
So, where did you go?
所以,你去哪里了?
I drove to the empty parking lot
behind where the Kroger used to be,
我开车去了以前Kroger所在地的后面那个空停车场
and I sat in the car.
我坐在车里。
Can't tell if you're joking.
不知道你是不是在开玩笑。
I need space, Michael.
我需要空间,迈克尔。
I... I can't deal
with this right now.
我。。。我现在无法处理这个问题。
With what? Me?
处理什么?我吗?
With whatever you want from me,
无论你想从我这里得到什么,
whatever it is you're trying
to convince me to do...
不管你试图说服我做什么......
I just wanna talk,
okay?...or think, or...
我只是想谈谈,好吗?或者思考,或者…
There'll be no convincing
coming from me whatsoever.
我绝对不会有任何说服你的行为。
Then what the hell was that?
那刚才那是怎么回事?
What? A science project?
什么?只是一个科学项目?
Is the science
project proving to Max
这个科学项目是为了向麦克斯证明
that you want this
marriage more than I do?
你比我更想要这段婚姻?
I'm not the one who took
the kids to go see Harris.
我不是带孩子去看哈里斯的人。
Every time you cheated,
每次你出轨,
I blamed the women.
我都责怪那些女人
And I pretended for years
like it didn't matter
多年来,我假装这一切都无关紧要。
what you did as long
as you came home.
只要你回家,无论你做了什么。
Yeah, and I didn't deserve
that forgiveness, but you do.
是的,我不应该得到那份原谅,但你应该得到。
You know, for putting up with
all my crap over the years.
你知道,为了忍♥受我多年来的一堆破事。
I just...
我只是。。。
I just wanna say that
I'm still in if you are.
我只是想说,如果你愿意继续,我还在这里
I don't know if I am.
我不知道我是否愿意。
I'm not asking for any
promises or anything.
我不是在要求任何承诺或什么的。
I'm not telling you how
to feel, or what to think,
我不是告诉你该怎么感受,或者怎么想,
or any of that.
或者任何这些
I just need you to
know that I love you.
我只需要你知道我爱你。
And I can't even begin
to picture a world
我甚至无法想象一个
without you in it
with me and the kids.
没有你和我和孩子们在一起的世界。
- I can't. I just...
- Listen... Listen,
- 我不能。我只是… - 听着…听着
I know you don't want to
hear this right now, okay?
我知道你现在不想听这个?
But
但是
you're the love
of my life, Gina.
你是我一生的挚爱,吉娜。
You're the only one.
你是唯一一个。
I...
我。。。
I can do better for you.
我可以为你做得更好。
And I just feel like I
have to say these things,
我只是觉得我必须说这些话,
or I'll never...
never forgive myself.
否则我永远不会...永远不会原谅自己。
I'm... I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。。
I don't know what to say yet.
我不知道该说什么。
Just...
只是。。。
Just see what happens.
看看会发生什么。
Okay?
好吗?
You'll be back to see me.
你会回来见我的。
No.
不。
I'm not coming back.
我不会回来了。
I killed for you.
我为你杀了那个家伙。
That wasn't for me.
那不是为了我。
Well, it wasn't for me.
好吧,那也不是为了我自己
You know the way the mind
of a serialist works.
你知道连环杀手的思维方式。
Show me one painted fingernail.
给我看一个涂了指甲油的手指。
Flash and Jack Richards were two
of the top dogs in your block.
Flash 和杰克·理查兹(Jack Richards)是你那一区的大人物。
Now they're gone. It seems to me that
puts you in a very nice position.
现在他们走了。在我看来,这使你处于一个非常好的位置。
You're pushing me away here,
你在这里推开我,
but I know you
came for something.
但我知道你来这里是为了某种目的
Antonio Miranda.
安东尼奥·米兰达。