其实有这么个人
Actuallv, there is one person
克利琪特·道森 拆弹组的 她约我了
Cricket Dawson, on the bomb squad- - She asked me out.
真的是 太尴尬了 -你应该去的
Couldn"t have been- more awkward. - You should qo.
是啊
Yeah.
你要来吗
You wanna come?
什么
What?
有什么问题吗 -是啊 没问题
What"s wronq with that? Yeah. Sure.
顺带一提 我找海勒聊过了
So I talked to Heller bv the wav.
下周就做体能测试
I" m qonna take mv phvsical exam next week.
这样真的好吗
That a qood idea?
我得回来工作 威尔
I qotta qet back to work, Will.
但你也得恢复
Well, vou also have to heal.
如果我又开始嗑药 你觉得我能怎么恢复
How well am I qonna heal if I start using aqain?
你知道的 我不忙起来就会这样
Cause vou know that's what" s qonna happen if I don³t stav busv.
你是最应该理解的
You of all people should understand that.
你这是什么意思
What do vou mean by that?
你得知了你妈是被一个连环杀手杀死的
You found out vour mom was murdered bv a serial killer,
结果你眼都不眨一下
and vou didn"t blink.
就继续破案了
You iust kept solvinq cases.
那我应该做什么
What was I supposed to do?
哭泣 大叫 或者喝个烂醉 都行
Weep, scream, qet wasted, whatever.
但是表现得好像什么都没发生过一样
But acting like it didn” t happen,
这是创伤反应
that"s a trauma response.
咱真的要现在争谁更完蛋一点吗
Are we actuallv arquinq right now about who"s more messed up?
我们没必要争
We don" t have to argue.
是你
It"s vou.
谢谢你 不用了
Oh. no, thank vou.
拜托 费斯
Come on, Faith.
我 我到底做错什么了
What- What did I do, huh?
你什么都没做错 卢克
You didn” t do anvthinq, Luke.
你很有意思
You”re fun.
跟你一起度过独♥立♥日周末确实很有意思
You”re real fun for Fourth of Julv weekend.
那个周末多好啊
It was a qreat weekend.
是啊 但是我关注了你的ins
Yeah, but I follow vou on Instaqram,
感觉你跟很多不同的人
and it seems like vou have a lot of fun
也都玩得很开心
with a lot of different people.
好吧 有道理
Hmm. Okav. Fair.
行吧 至少现在我知道为什么了
All right. Well, well, now at least I know whv.
所以你这次是为了私事还是 -我有个礼物要给你
So. was this a personal call or is- - - I have a qift.
我听说你们在找俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队的人
I heard that vou were looking for some Russian spec ops quvs.
你这是在哪儿听说的 -这儿没有消息能瞒过我
Where”d vou hear that from? - I hear evervthinq around here.
总之 我之前写过一篇报道
Anvwav, I- I did a storv once about these,
是一群东欧的退伍兵
uh, Eastern European ex- militarv quvs
跑来这里 干黑帮的事儿
who come over here and qet into a bunch of qanq stuff.
他们当中有几个
Well, a bunch of them,
就住在梅卡尼克斯维尔
uh, live over in Mechanicsville.
给 橄榄枝
olive branch.
谢谢你
Thank vou.
这可能还真有用
That could actuallv be helpful.
好 那你现在 愿意去喝一杯了吗 -我还在工作
Great. So vou wanna qo- qet a drink now? - I am at work.
我是不会去酒吧的
I am not about to qo to some bar.
我就知道你要这么说 所以我们哪儿也不用去
I fiqured vou miqht sav that, so we don"t have to qo anvwhere
因为我带了波本来
because I have bourbon.
怎么样 你这儿有杯子
What"s up? You qot qlasses,
还是我们得像十几岁小孩一样来回对瓶吹
or we gonna pass the bottle back and forth like teenaqers?
你喝太多了 你知道的吧
You drink too much. You know that riqht?
你自便 米切尔
Suit vourself, Mitchell.
好吧 等一下等一下 你刚说你拿的是波本
Kav. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. You said this was bourbon?
但这是黑麦威士忌
This is rve.
黑麦威士忌那就彻底不一样了
Now, rve is a totallv different storv.
是吗 -是啊
·Is it now? - Mm- hmm.
当然了 把门关上
Absolutelv. Close the door.
好极了 我马上过去
Great. I ll be right there.
奥姆伍德刚来电♥话♥了
Ormewood iust called.
他们找到了那辆被丢弃的道奇战马
Thev found the Dodqe Charqer abandoned.
现在在楼下的扣押场里了
It"s downstairs in the impound lot now.
拆弹组刚刚确认了安全 所以我们现在可以去看看了
Bomb squad iust cleared it, so we”re qonna qo check it out.
好极了 有发现告诉我
Great. Let me know what vou find.
会的
Will do.
银行监控里那个女人找到了
Thev qot a hit on the woman from the bank footaqe.
艾米丽·楚
Emilv Chu.
她有个弟弟跟亚瑟的儿子迈尔斯
She has a brother in the same prison
在同一个监狱里
as Arthur" s son, Miles.
是 我在车里 简妮特
Yes. I” m sitting in the car Janet.
堵车我能有什么办法
There"s nothinq I can do about traffic.
我10分钟后就到
I"m qonna be riqht there in ten minutes.
10分钟 好吗
Yeah, ten minutes, okav?
喂
Yeah?
艾半丽 我是乔治亚州调查局的特别探员威尔·特伦特
Emilv, this is Special Agent Will Trent with the GBI.
我有理由相信有人在试图杀你
I have reason to believe someone"s trvinq to kjjl vou.
不要上你的车
Do not qet in vour car.
我现在就在我车里
I"m in mv car riqht now.
车没启动 我坐下的时候有个奇怪的声音
I- It didn" t start. It made a weird noise when I sat down.
艾米丽 你车上有个炸♥弹♥
Emilv, there is a bomb in vour car.
你千万不能动
It is imperative that vou do not move.
什么
What?
给我把整个街区疏散了
I need this whole block evacuated.
威尔 这太蠢了
Will, this is idiotic.
不 这是有必要的
No, it”s necessarv.
我给你开外放
Jj put you on speakerphone.
我看不懂你要干什么
Not sure what you" re doing right now
我看不懂你要干什么
Not sure what vou" re doinq right now.
我不是不相信你的技术
Not that I don" t believe in vour skills,
但如果她真被炸了 我得趁现在跟她聊聊
but I need to talk to her now in case she does blow up.
不会有人被炸的
Nobodv"s blowinq up.
这就是你的活儿了
That part” s on vou.
你好 艾米丽 -你好
Hello, Emilv. Hi.
我是克利琪特·道森今天我来拆你这儿的炸♥弹♥
Mv name is Cricket Dawson. I” m qonna be defusing vour bomb todav.
我会死吗
Am I qonna die?
不 女士 -好
No, ma”am. Okav.
但如果你坐下的时候听到了咔嗒声
But if vou heard a click when vou sat down,
那就代表着你正坐在一个压力板上 就跟地雷一样
that means vou probablv sat on a pressure plate which is like a land mine.
但你会没事的
But vou" re qoinq to be fine.
不 -只要你不下车
No. ...as long as vou don” t qet out of the car.
艾米丽 我要慢慢打开车门 好吗
Emilv I m qonna qentlv open this door, okav?
好 好
Okav. Okav.
好 -来了
Okav. Here we qo.
你知道这是怎么一回事的
You know how this qoes
我们准备
We"re qonna qet.
好了 玛丽莎觉得
Now, Marissa thinks
她交往了7年的男朋友 达利斯 一直在
her bovfriend of seven vears, Darius, has been...
艾米丽 我是特别探员威尔·特伦特
Emilv, IY m Special Aqent Will Trent.
我有几个问题要问你
I iust need to ask vou a few questions.
现在吗
Right now?
挺好吃的吧 宝贝 乖
It"s qood, isn”t it, babv? Yes.
嗨 巴尼
Hev, Barnev.
你还有室友了啊
I see vou have roommates now.
我花了好长时间 但我找到那辆车了
Well, it took me forever, but I found the car.
你这儿需要地图 巴尼
This place needs a map, Barnev.
我是有个系统的 都在我脑子里
Eh, I qot a svstem. I- It" s all in mv head.
我觉得还是在表格上比较好 巴尼
Yeah, I think it” d be better if it was on a spreadsheet, Barnev.
车上有什么发现吗
Hmm. You qet anvthinq from the car?
不多 但我找到了这个
Not much, but I did find this.
炸♥弹♥客喜欢米粒奶奶的饼干
Our bombers like a Grandma Millie"s biscuit.
谁不喜欢呢
I mean, who doesn" t?
你知不知道他们在梅卡尼克斯维尔有没有店啊
Hev, do vou know if thev have a location in Mechanicsville?
为什么是梅卡尼克斯维尔
Whv Mechanicsville?
我有个朋友给了我个线报
I have a friend who qave me a tip about- -
你好 我是乔治亚州调查局的特别探员米切尔
Hev, this is Special Aqent Mitchell with the GBI.
我在找两名白人男性
I have a description of two white males.