That's why Mackey gave
up his name so easily.
这这就是为什么麦基那么容易就供出了他的名字。
Did you find a murder weapon?
你找到凶器了吗?
None of them had it.
他们都没有。
So it's stashed in the yard.
所以它被藏在院子里了。
I need your baton.
我需要你的警棍。
Ooh.
哦。
Syringe needles.
注射器针头。
Medical waste.
医疗废物。
We missed something
at the infirmary.
我们在医务室漏掉了一些东西。
What are you gonna do
about Mom's friend?
你打算怎么对待妈妈的朋友?
Harris?
哈里斯?
Okay. First off,
好的。首先,
don't ever mention
that guy's name again.
永远不要再提那个人的名字了。
That was a... I
don't know... a blip.
那是一个…我不知道…一个插曲。
It was a mistake.
这是一个错误。
Mom said that?
妈妈是这么说的?
People make mistakes, Max.
人们会犯错,马克斯。
Like you not doing
your science project.
就像你不做你的科学项目一样。
It can be fun to shirk
your responsibilities
逃避你的责任,
and go on an adventure.
然后去冒险,是很有趣的。。
But keep doing that,
things that do matter,
但是继续这样做,那些真正重要的事情,
they end up slipping
away from you.
他们最终会从你身边溜走。
Then what?
然后呢?
Well, then we fix it,
嗯,然后我们修正它,
before it's too late.
在为时已晚之前。
You're up.
该你上场了。
♪ My precious time ♪
♪ 我宝贵的时间 ♪
♪ No, it's never too late ♪
♪ 不,永远不会太晚 ♪
That'll get me a B, right?
那会让我得到一个B,对吧?
Mmm. B might be a
bit of a stretch.
嗯,B 可能有点牵强。
- Needs more...
- Zip?
- 需要更多的... - Zip?
I was thinking bang, zoom.
我想的是砰, zoom。
Miss Johnson taught you about
ferromagnetism at school yet?
Miss Johnson在学校教过你关于铁磁性的知识吗?
That doesn't sound like a thing.
这听起来不像是一回事。
Well, it's a similar
concept to a coil gun.
嗯,它和线圈枪的概念类似。
I confiscated one in Kandahar.
You give me two seconds,
我在坎大哈没收了一个。你给我两秒钟,
I'll go grab a high-voltage
electrolytic capacitor from the garage.
我去车♥库♥拿一个高压电解电容器。
I'll be right back.
我马上回来。
♪ Willow, willow ♪
♪ 柳树,柳树 ♪
♪ Won't you weep for me ♪
♪ 你不会为我♪哭泣吗
So, you're a sponsor?
所以,你是赞助人?
Yeah, I've been out on
disability way too long.
是的,我已经休病假太久了。
I need to feel useful.
我需要让自己觉得到自己还有用。
It's funny how scary it is
成为这种关系中这一方的感觉真是奇怪,
being on this side
of the relationship.
也让人害怕。
Kind of proclaiming
I am the adult here.
有点像宣称我是这里的成年人
Mmm.
嗯。
Don't worry. I am not
traumatizing this kid, Joey,
别担心,我没有像搞砸威尔那样
like I messed up Will.
搞砸这个孩子,乔伊
Look, you said it, I didn't.
看,是你说了,我并没有。
You were thinking it.
你心里就是这么想的。
Will is the only person
I've ever had on my side.
威尔是唯一站在我这边的人
So,
所以
it's hard to let go of that.
很难放手。
You know, I was with Evelyn's
brother for ten years.
你知道,我和伊芙琳的兄弟在一起十年了。
Had a wedding dress
picked out and everything.
连婚纱都选好了。
You two weren't
good for each other?
你们俩彼此不合适?
Evelyn's brother's gay.
伊芙琳的兄弟是同性恋。
Oh.
哦。
Yep.
是的。
When we let go of something
that was never going to work,
当我们放手那些永远无法实现的事情时
we both got a shot at being
who we're really meant to be.
我们俩都有机会成为我们真正注定要成为的人。
Can you stop that?
你能停止那样做吗?
It's annoying. It's like
Will's handkerchief thing.
这很烦人。这就像威尔的手帕一样。
It's... It's part of my PT.
它是...它是我物理治疗的一部分。
It's working. I think.
它有效。我觉得。
I'm gonna take my physical next
week, get back in the field.
我下周要进行体♥检♥,然后回到工作岗位。
Already?
你已经准备好了?
Yeah, um, so, when we get there,
是的,呃,我们到了那里之后,
let's run plates for warrants.
让我们查一下车牌是否有逮捕令。
Are you packing?
你带武器了吗?
Calm it down.
冷静点。
This isn't official
GBI business,
这不是GBI的官方业务,
and you're still a civilian.
而且你仍然是个平民。
We're just two ladies
going to pick up a friend.
我们只是两个女士去接一个朋友。
You think I'm a lady.
你觉得我是个女士。
That's nice.
那很好。
Folks are getting
restless in lockdown.
在禁闭中的人越来越不安分了
Yeah, I wouldn't
last a day in here.
嗯,我在这里连一天都待不下去。
I think you'd run your
cell block within a week.
我认为你一周内就能掌控你的牢房♥区。
Well, thank you.
嗯,谢谢。
Can you fast
forward? Whoa, stop.
你能快进吗?哇,停下。
Go back.
倒回去。
Ron comes in at the same time
as this other guy for dialysis.
罗恩和另一个人同时进来做透析。
Nurse hooks him up.
护士给他接上设备
Look at all the steps.
看看这些步骤
Then she moves on to
patient number two.
然后她去照顾第二个病人
Wait, did she even
insert the IV?
等等,她甚至插入了静脉注射吗?
Nope, it's all for show.
没有,这都是做样子的。
Oh.
哦。
- There it is. Mm-hmm.
- Oh.
就是这个。嗯 - 哦。
A shoulder rub and
then a squeeze.
肩膀按♥摩♥然后是按压
Warden, where's this, uh,
nurse that we saw earlier?
典狱长,呃,我们之前看到的护士在哪里?
Adina? Yeah, her shift's over.
阿迪娜?是的,她的轮班结束了。
Who's that prisoner?
那个囚犯是谁?
That's Jack Richards,
a serial killer.
那是杰克·理查兹,一个连环杀手。
We racked up three bodies
before they got to him.
在我们抓到他之前,已经发生三起命案了
He's got a hell of a temper.
他的脾气很暴躁。
He used to prey on housewives.
他以前专门对家庭主妇下手
Oh, he's preying on your nurse.
哦,他现在在勾引你的护士。
If she's gone, we
need her back here.
如果她走了,我们需要她回到这里。
Warden, you feeling okay?
典狱长,你感觉还好吗?
Yeah, just, uh...
是的,只是,呃......
I'm doing the best I can, GBI.
我尽我所能,GBI。
I'm understaffed, underfunded,
我人手不足,资金不足,
and every day, I get the
most broken men alive
每天,我面对的都是最破碎的男人们
showing up on my doorstep.
出现在我家门口。
Help us track down Nurse
Adina. We'll handle the rest.
帮助我们追踪阿迪娜护士。剩下的交给我们。