Yeah, and drink some water.
是的,喝点水。
Yeah.
是的。
I need you to take
me to talk to Ulster.
我需要你带我去和阿尔斯特谈谈。
Wait, wait. Why?
等等。为什么?
Jack Richards, the killer
that's grooming our nurse,
杰克·理查兹(Jack Richards),那个在追求我们护士的杀手
I know his name.
我知道他的名字。
Ulster's helping him
with some legal work.
阿尔斯特正在帮他处理一些法律事务
Oh. Thank God.
哦。谢天谢地。
[prisoner 1] Hey, let us go!
[囚犯1]嘿,我们走吧!
I ain't got my dinner yet.
我还没吃晚饭呢。
Hey! Shut up!
嘿!闭嘴!
Open up, you screw.
Let me outta here!
打开门,你这混♥蛋♥。让我出去
Let's talk about Jack Richards.
让我们谈谈杰克·理查兹。
You ever hear of
attorney-client privilege?
你听说过律师-客户特权吗?
You're not a real
lawyer anymore.
你不再是一个真正的律师了。
Well, that's hurtful, but true.
嗯,那很伤人,但也是真的。
Is he our ringleader?
他是我们的头目吗?
Is Jack Richards the only thing you care
about right now? What about what I want?
杰克·理查兹是你目前唯一关心的事情吗?那我呢?
Look, I don't have time
for games. This is urgent.
听着,我没有时间和你玩游戏。这是紧急情况。
Didn't we have a deal?
我们不是有协议吗?
Front gate said Adina
hasn't left yet,
前门说阿迪娜还没走,
but I can't find her anywhere.
但我在任何地方都找不到她。
- We should go check on Jack Richards.
- We're still on lockdown.
- 我们应该去看看杰克·理查兹。 - 我们还在封锁中。
- He should be in his cell.
- You wanna take that chance with the day we're having?
- 他应该在他的牢房♥里。- 你想冒这个险吗,考虑到我们今天的情况?
Fair point. Let's go look.
有道理。我们去看看。
I think we got a jailbreak.
我认为我们有人越狱了。
It's gotta be Jack.
一定是杰克。
Hey, what's happening?
嘿,这是怎么回事?
My card's not working. I'm
going for help. Hang tight.
我的卡不好使了。我去找人帮忙。坚持住。
So much for urgency.
现在紧急情况也没了。
Let's get to know each other.
让我们互相了解一下。
Backup power's been sabotaged.
备用电源被人为破坏了。
The phones are down too.
电♥话♥也打不通了。
Someone's been busy.
有人很忙。
If a breakout is underway,
如果越狱正在进行,
we won't see it from here.
我们从这里看不到。
Okay. Will's with James
Ulster. Can we get to him?
好的。威尔和詹姆斯·阿尔斯特在一起。我们能到他那里吗?
When the power's down,
the doors are inoperable.
当电源关闭时,门无法操作。
But I do have a master key.
但我确实有一把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥。
Okay. I'll need to go get my
phone, and then we'll go get Will.
好。我得去拿我的手♥机♥,然后我们去找威尔。
Follow me.
跟我来。
What the hell?
管他呢?
Hey, where's the kid?
嘿,孩子在哪里?
Why do you smell like vodka?
为什么你闻起来像伏特加?
There's a whole party going on.
这里正在举♥行♥一个派对。
That snake has a snake.
那条蛇 有一条蛇。
It's called a lancehead viper.
它叫做矛头蝮蛇
Guess what happens
when it bites you?
猜猜当它咬你时会发生什么?
Why are we talking
about a snake?
我们为什么要谈论一条蛇?
There's a kid who's
drugged up in there.
有个孩子在里面被下药了。
He's waiting for me to save him.
他在等我来救他。
Coleman Walsh says
he doesn't know Joey.
科尔曼·沃尔什(Coleman Walsh)说他不认识乔伊。
And he hasn't tried
to hire anyone.
而且他没有试图雇用任何人。
- That's bull.
- You think?
-- 那是胡说。- 你觉得呢?
We need pretense to
search that home.
我们需要一个借口去搜查那个房♥子
So back to the snake. Its
venom causes paralysis.
所以回到蛇的话题。它的毒液会导致瘫痪。
And then your brain
explodes and you die.
然后你的大脑爆♥炸♥,你死了。
And that, milady
而这个,女士,
is a threat to public safety.
是对公共安全的威胁。
Department of Natural Resources.
自然资源部。
Come on, let's bond.
来吧,让我们亲近一下
I loved your mother,
maybe I can love you.
我爱过你妈妈,也许我也能爱你
Don't talk about my mother.
别提我妈妈
You didn't love her.
你没有爱她。
You killed her, then
put me in a trash can.
你杀了她,然后把我扔进了垃圾桶。
Oh.
哦。
Can you please let that go?
你能别再提那件事了吗?
- Hey, sit down!
- No, no, no.
- 嘿,坐下!-不 不 不。
It's Nurse Adina.
是护士阿迪娜。
Get to the taco truck,
and we'll be swimming.
去那个玉米卷车那里,我们就可以游泳了
Did you know her and
Jack were having a thing?
你知道她和杰克有一腿吗?
He didn't mention it.
他没有提到过。
Smart if she was
helping him to escape.
如果她在帮他逃跑,那她很聪明
Is that what she just said?
她刚才就是说的那件事?
Wh-What was the message?
奥-信息是什么?
It's time for you to pay up.
是时候让你付出代价了。
Thanks for the call, Wags.
This is gonna be fun.
感谢你的电♥话♥,Wags。这会很有趣。
There's a tank in the living
room. Have your team start there.
客厅里有一个鱼缸。让你的团队从那里开始搜查。。
Polaski and I will search for the
young man whose picture I sent you.
普拉斯基和我会去寻找我寄给你照片的那个年轻人。
How many critters you
think we got in there?
你认为里面有多少动物?
Enough to put a rush on my
fishing license, I hope.
希望足够让我赶紧去办理钓鱼许可证。
Who are you?
你是谁?
This is a probable cause search.
I need everyone's IDs out.
这是一次有合理怀疑的搜查。我需要大家出示身份证。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey. Let me see.
嘿。让我看看。
- I'm so sorry, Angie.
- Oh, God.
- 我很抱歉,安吉。 - 哦,天哪。。
I've been where you
are so many times.
我经历过你这样的情况无数次。
You're safe now. Let's
get you out of here, okay?
你现在安全了。让我们带你离开这里,好吗?
Come on.
来吧
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
Well, it's only polite for
me to start with Angie.
嗯,礼貌起见,我应该从安吉开始问起。
How's she doin'?
她怎么样了?
It's a long road to recovery.
康复的路还很长
Keep it about me.
继续关注我。
Why the three-piece suits?
为什么穿三件套西装?
- I work better in layers.
- That's poetic.
我工作时喜欢层层叠加。 - 这很诗意。。
Did you think about killing
me that night in the basement
那天晚上在地下室,当我殴打安吉,血液浸染冰冷的石板地时
when I battered Angie, bleeding
on the cold stone floor?
你想过杀了我吗?
Yes, I did.
是的,我想过。
What stopped you?
是什么阻止了你?
I'm a duly appointed
special agent of the GBI.
我是GBI正式任命的特别探员。
- Stop. Stop.
- My responsibility...
- 停下。停下。 - 我的责任巴拉巴拉…
Give me the real answer.
给我真正的答案。
You wanted to die.
你想死。
So you resolved to spite me
with a fate worse than death.
所以你决定用一种比死亡更糟糕的命运来报复我。
That's a funny way of
dispensing justice.
这是一种有趣的伸张正义的方式。
Tell me what Adina's