message said.
告诉我阿迪娜的信息说了什么。
Have you found your
mother's sibling?
你找到你母亲的兄弟姐妹了吗?
The brother I mentioned?
我提到的那个兄弟?
Why do you care?
你为什么在乎?
I'll bet you have
a photo of Lucy,
我敢打赌你的办公室里
your mother, in your office.
有一张露西的照片,
The only family
you feel worthy of.
你的妈妈,是你唯一个你认为值得的家人。
Hey. Hey!
嘿。嘿!
What's happening?
发生了什么事情?
Wilbur.
威尔伯。
Can someone get me
out of here? Hey!
有人能带我离开这里吗?嘿!
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥。
It's difficult when there's
something so deeply wrong with you.
当你内心深处有如此严重的问题时,这是很难的。
Tell me what Adina's
message said.
告诉我阿迪娜的信息说了什么。
She wants him to meet
her in the ambulance bay,
她想在救护车厢见他,
so she can smuggle him out.
这样她就可以把他偷偷带出去。
She must be a movie fan.
她一定是个影迷。
- You sure? Huh?
- Yeah, I'm sure.
- 你确定吗?啊? - 是的,我确定。
I need to tell Faith.
我需要告诉Faith。
Consider this a gesture of love.
把这个看作一种爱的表示。
Give me that thing.
把那东西给我。
Director's office.
局长办公室。。
There's a breakout in progress.
正在发生一次越狱。
We need a perimeter
around the facility ASAP.
我们需要尽快在这个设施周围建立一个包围圈。
Hey, excuse me. I was left here.
嘿,打扰一下。我被留在这里了。
Stand by. Let me loop in Amanda.
等一下。让我通知阿曼达。
Oh, I think she's calling in
right now. Director's office.
哦,我想她现在应该正在打电♥话♥。局长办公室。
Caroline, it's Trent. I need
you to connect me with Faith.
卡罗琳,是特伦特。我需要你帮我接通Faith。
Oh, I have Agent Mitchell
on the line right now.
哦,我现在正和米切尔探员通话。
Faith?
- 菲丝
- Still me.
- Sorry. Hang on.
还是我。 - 抱歉。等一下。
- Faith.
- Hey, Will.
-菲丝 -嘿,威尔。
Nurse Adina and Jack
Richards are trying to escape
护士阿迪纳和杰克·理查兹正试图
through the ambulance bay.
通过救护车区逃跑
You need to stop them.
你需要阻止他们。
It's in the south wing.
它在南翼。
We could... We could go down...
我们可能…我们可能得下去…
Oh.
哦。
Hey, what's happening? Faith?
嘿,发生什么事了,菲丝?
I need...
我需要...
Faith, you there?
What's happening?
菲丝,你在吗?发生了什么?
He's in cardiac arrest.
他心脏病发作了
Dead batteries. Are
you kidding me? Will?
电池没电了。你在开玩笑吗?威尔?
Just stay with the
warden. I'll find Jack.
只要和监狱长待在一起。我会找到杰克的。
How?
怎么找?
Hey, you doing that
just out of spite?
嘿,你这么做只是出于恶意吗?
I need a power source.
我需要一个电源。
MacGuyver.
麦克盖尔。
For the door.
给门用的。
Hey... Hey, I'm Special
Agent Mitchell with the GBI.
嘿... 嘿,我是GBI的特别探员米切尔。
How much time do you think
you'll get off your sentence
如果你帮我救他的命,
if you help me save his life?
你觉得你能减多少刑期?
Come on.
来吧。
I'm so proud of you right now.
我真的很为你感到骄傲。
Shut up.
闭嘴。
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿。
Power's back, Jack.
电力恢复了,杰克。
Prison's surrounded
by law enforcement.
监狱已经被执法部门包围。
The money you extorted
is frozen by the GBI.
你勒索的钱被GBI冻结了。
It's over.
结束了。
Your escape plan's
not gonna work.
你的逃生计划行不通。
Easy, okay?
放松点,好吗?
Miles, you okay?
迈尔斯,你还好吗?
- Not really.
- All right, take a step closer,
- 并不好。- 好吧,你再向前迈一步
I'll plunge this Drano
right into his brain stem.
我会把这瓶Drano直接注射进他的脑袋里。
All right. All right.
好吧。好吧。
Killing him is not
gonna do you any good.
杀了他对你没有任何好处。
Putting me back in the cell
is not gonna do you any good.
把我关回牢房♥对你也没有任何好处。
You're not getting out of here.
你逃不了这里。
Prisons have people.
监狱里有各种各样的人。
It doesn't matter if it's a
nurse, a guard, an orderly,
无论是护士、警卫、勤杂工,
one's all it takes to get
me up and running again.
只要有一个就能让我重新开始。
One, two, three, four.
一、二、三、四。
Head for the ambulance.
朝救护车那边去。
Don't stop.
不要停下来。
Hi.
嗨。
Miles, grab the machine
with the paddles.
迈尔斯,拿那个有电击器的机器过来。
Bring 'em here.
把它带来这里
Hey. Hey, Warden!
嘿。嘿,典狱长!
Back up.
退后。
Damn.
该死的。
Charge him to 200.
给他加到200伏电压
Hey, where'd he go?
嘿,他去哪儿了?
Who?
谁?
You seem like a good man.
你看起来是个好人。
This is where good
people go to die.
这里就是好人们死去的地方。
Shh.
嘘。
Damn. Clear.
该死。清除
You're okay.
你没事了。
You're okay.
你没事了?
Get on the ground. Now.
趴下。现在
All right. All right.
好吧。好吧。
Lights went down.
灯熄灭了。
My door popped open.
我的门突然打开了。
It's fate.
这是命运。
No!
不!
You should try it sometime.
有时候你应该尝试一下。
Violation of my
personal freedoms.
这侵犯了我的个人自♥由♥
What gives the state of
Georgia the right to decide
乔治亚州有什么权利决定
the kind of animals I
can keep in my own home?
我可以在自己的家里养什么样的动物?
And what a beautiful home it is.
这是一个多么美丽的家。
How's Joey?
乔伊怎么样?
Uh, EMT says he'll be fine,
呃,急救人员说他没事,
but he just lost his job.
但他刚刚丢了工作。
He's hopefully
他希望能够
not gonna end up
back on the street.
不要再次流落街头
But Joey has you.
但乔伊有你。
And you have you.
而且你有你自己
We friends now?
我们现在是朋友了吗?
We lady friends?
我们是女士朋友吗
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺。
I'm gonna talk to Heller.
我要和海勒谈谈。