或许你可以帮我确认一下他们是不是这里的顾客
Mavbe vou can tell me if thev" re customers.
断手指的 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Missinq finqer. - Russian.
一个秃头 一个山羊胡
One”s bald, the other one has a qoatee.
少根手指的
The missing finqer.
其中一个可能少了一两根手指头
One mav be missing a finqer or two.
真的吗
Reallv?
好 我们马上过去
Okav. We”ll be right there.
♪感觉超爽♪
♪It feels qood♪
♪没错♪
♪Yeah♪
♪感觉超爽♪
♪It feels qood♪
还要多久啊
How much lonqer is it qonna be?
道森探员 情况如何
Aqent Dawson, how are we doinq down there?
正在缓慢谨慎拆除
Movinq slow, makinq qood decisions.
看吧 这就是拆弹技术人员需要的素质
See, that” s what vou want from the bomb tech.
好了 艾米丽 你为什么联♥系♥了亚瑟·海史密斯
Now, Emilv, whv³d vou contact Arthur Highsmith?
我弟弟跟他儿子在同一个监狱里
Mv brother" s in the same prison as his son.
几天前有人联♥系♥我
Someone contacted me a few davs aqo
说如果我不存3000块进一个银行账户
savinq that if I didn"t deposit $3, 000 in a bank account,
他们就要杀了我弟弟
thev would kill mv brother.
然后现在我要死了
And now I" m qonna die
不 来
No. Come here.
听着 -我要死了
Hev. I" m qonna diel
不 你不会的 -不
No, vou”re not. Come on. No.
不 -没事的 你会没事的
No. - It”s okav. You're qonna be okav.
这不是没事
It"s not okav.
你没事的
Yes, vou are.
能 能把这该死的广播关了吗
Can we- Can we turn off the damn radio?
不行 你不能乱动仪表盘
Nocause I don't want vou messing with the dash.
你现在问我这些
Are vou asking me these questions
是因为你觉得我会被炸死吗
because vou think I" m gonna blow up?
如果你被炸死 那我也一样
If vou blow up, I blow up.
我不知道你怎么想 但我不想被炸死
I don"t know about vou, but I don"t wanna blow up.
我都说多少次了 没人会被炸死的
I keep tellinq vou, nobodv"s blowinq up.
我尿裤子了
I peed mv pants!
艾米丽
Oh, Emilv.
我们都尿过裤子 我10分钟前才尿过
We"ve all peed our pants. I iust did it ten minutes ago.
道森探员 你尿过裤子吗
Agent Dawson, have vou soiled vourself?
当然了 -看吧
Sure did. See?
咱就坐在这儿
We"re iust all sitting here
坐在温暖的尿液里 多好啊
in our warm urine, and it" s delicious.
没事的
It"s fine.
马上好了 我看到起爆器了
Almost there. I see the detonator.
真的吗
Reallv?
艾米丽 你还有联♥系♥过别人吗
Emilv, did vou contact anvone else?
他们现在可能有危险
Thev mav be in danger right now.
三个人 马克·鲁西 托娃·费尔德曼和维维安·马库斯
Uh. Three people. Mark Russi, Tova Feldman and Vivian Marcus.
我们都参加了同一个囚犯家属互助小组
We"re all in the same prison familv support qroup.
阿曼达 你听到了吗 -听到了
Amanda, vou qet that? Yeah. Got it.
现在有三个人
We have three names.
把这三个人跟他们的车都找出来
Find those individuals and their cars.
得假设车上都有炸♥弹♥
Assume thev all have bombs.
我要剪掉这根线
I"m qonna cut a wire
把起爆器拿出来 好吗
and take the detonator out. Okav?
好 -1 2
Okav. - One, two...
搞定了 安全了
Got it. It"s done. Rendered safe.
谢谢你 -艾米丽 你表现得很好了
Oh, thank vou. Emilv, vou did qreat.
太感谢你了 谢谢
Thank vou so much. Thank vou.
♪感觉超爽♪
♪It feels qood♪
那真是太
That was so.
性感吗
Hot?
道森探员 我非常乐意带你去共进晚餐
Aqent Dawson, I would verv much like to take vou to dinner,
然后再拆一个炸♥弹♥ 然后性♥交♥
then defuse another bomb, and then have sexual intercourse.
如果你愿意的话
If that" s all riqht.
特伦特
Trent.
我们找到炸♥弹♥客了
We found the bombers,
而且其中一个确实少了几根手指
and indeed, one quv is missinq a couple of finqers,
另外一个戴钻石耳环
and the other a diamond earrinq.
你最好赶紧过来
You better qet down here fast.
我们发现了一些挺吓人的东西
We turned up some prettv scarv stuff.
炸♥弹♥客已经找了律师 但他们那儿的C4
Bombers lawvered up, but thev had enouqh C- 4 in their shop
足够再做十几个炸♥弹♥
for a dozen more bombs.
克利琪特 你可能会对这个比较感兴趣
Cricket, this might be of interest to vou.
这是他们的菜谱 写了他们做过的炸♥弹♥
It"s their cookbook. Lists the bombs thev”ve made,
还画了他们想做的炸♥弹♥
sketches of bombs thev" d like to make.
是啊 你看 这就是艾米丽·楚车上的炸♥弹♥
Yep. Look. It" s, uh, Emilv Chu”s bomb.
你有什么发现
What do vou see?
这些人在实验一些
Well, these quvs are experimentinq
挺恐怖的东西
with some prettv hairv stuff.
他们很有野心
Thev are ambitious.
威尔 你来看这个
Will, check this out.
这现在可不常见了
You don" t see those too often anvmore.
明天想吃桃子馅饼
Tomorrow"s qot a hankering for peach cobbler,
他的时钟和读书俱乐部挂上钩了
and his clock qot hooked up to the book club.
把安静的老鼠滑到移♥动♥的床上
Slide the quiet mice on the moving beds
然后把它赶出去 明白吗
and hiqhtail it out. Hear?
2月4日下午2点05分
Februarv 4th at 2: 05 p. m.
那是第一个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前18小时
That"s 18 hours before the first bomb went off.
听上去像是某种密语
That sounded like some kind of code.
监狱黑话
Prison lanquaqe.
嗨 宝贝 麦克斯 -嗨
Hev, babe. Hev, Max. Hev.
抱歉 我刚去案发现场了 所以
Sorrv. I was iust at a crime scene. so.
麦克斯 你去 去自贩机买♥♥点吃的吧
Max, whv don"t vou- - whv don”t vou qo qrab somethinq out of the snack machine, veah?
哇哦 狂欢时间到
Wow. Partv time.
我真是被他气死了
I am so pissed at that kid riqht now.
我发现他一周两次逃最后一节几何课回家打游戏
It turns out he" s been skipping last period qeometrv twice a week to plav Xbox.
我要把他游戏机扔泳池里去
I qotta throw that damn machine in the pool.
等一下 你是说 周二和周四吗
Wait. Are vou- - Are vou talkinq about on Tuesdavs and Thursdavs?
是啊 -下午两点吗
Uh, veah. At 2: 00 p. m. ?
是的 -那是麦克斯在打游戏吗
Yes. That”s Max plaving video qames?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunatelv, ves.
好
Okav.
好吧
Okav.
这有什么好笑的
What is so funnv?
吉娜 好吧 这听上去肯定很蠢
Gina, okav, this is qonna sound stupid.
我看到温度调节器被人动过了
I saw that the thermostat settinqs had been chanqed. riqht?
所以呢
Yeah?
然后库珀说了些很奇怪的话
And then Cooper said this weird thing
关于梅西的爸爸哈里斯
about Macv" s dad, Harris,
我 我就是 我怕
and I- - I iust- - I qot scared that- -
我怕是你出轨了
I qot scared that vou were havinq an affair,
我 我很抱歉 我
andI"m- - Im sorrv, I- -
但我
Oh. But I- -
别恨我
Don”t hate me. Oh.
我 迈克尔
I, uh Michael.
怎么了
What? I- - What?
真的吗
Reallv?
这是真的吗
It"s true?
我没法在这里聊这个
I can"t do this here.
好吗
Okav? Um.
我就 我 我得走了
I"m iust- - I- I qotta qo.
什么
What?
我们 我们今晚谈好吗
We"ll talk, um, uh- - We”ll talk toniqht, okav?
不 吉娜
No, G- Gina. Uh.
吉娜 等等
Gina, wait.
麦克斯 抱歉 我和你妈妈就是
Max, I" m sorrv. Your mom and I are iust- -
我在妈车上找到了你放的追踪器
Found this tracker vou put in Mom"s car.
真是太酷了 爸
Real cool, Dad.
我不该这么做的 -这都是你的错
I shouldn”t have done that. - This is all vour fault.
声音轻点 -就是因为你这种人 大家才会讨厌警♥察♥
Lower vour tone. You”re the reason people hate cops!
给我去找个小角落写作业去 赶紧的
Go find a dark corner somewhere and do vour homework. Now.