剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Firstly, congratulations to constables Savali, Stevens,
首先 祝贺 萨瓦利和史蒂文斯警员
Lumsky, and Parker
卢姆斯基和派克
for successfully removing a cow from a tree on Friday morning.
週五早上 成功地将一头牛从树上移走
Big news day, that one. Great job, guys.
大新闻 那个 做得好 大伙们
Now, which brings me to today.
现在 这把我带到了今天
There's been another cow found up another tree.
另一头母牛被发现了另一棵树上
Minogue, O'Leary,
米洛 奥利里
I want the two of you on this one.
我想要你们两位处理这个案件
威灵顿灵异档案
第1季 第2集
Cop Circles
农作物圈
Hold on, guys.
等等 两位
Voice recognition. Detective Sergeant Maaka.
语♥音♥识别 侦探警佐马卡
Voice recognised. Proceed.
语♥音♥已识别 已处理
You heard it?
你听到了吗?
Another cow up another tree. This cannot be a coincidence.
另一头母牛爬上另一棵树上 这不可能是巧合
Is that paranormal? - Is it normal?
那是灵异现象吗? - 那正常吗?
Yeah, no, but is it paranormal, though?
是的 不 但它是灵异现象吗?
I'm asking, is it normal?
我是问 那是正常吗?
Is it paranormal?
或是灵异现象吗?
Hmm. But is it normal?
嗯 但这是正常的吗?
Well, no, it's not very normal. But is it paranormal?
嗯 不 这不是很正常 但这是灵异现象吗?
I see what you're saying. But...
我明白你在说什麽 但...
is it... normal?
是... 正常吗?
Have a look at this.
看看这个
It'll just be a couple of kids out in the country,
在乡下只会有几个孩子
nothing to do, being a bit silly with a forklift.
无事可做 用堆高机有点傻
That is a rather large forklift, if you ask me.
如果你问我 那是一个相当大的堆高机
Hmm. It's possible that
嗯 它可能是
the cow was just standing really still in a field
母牛隻是站在原地不动
for a really long time,
很长一段时间
and then the tree has just grown up around it
然后这棵树就在它周围长大了
over a period of years.
在几年的时间裡
I was just giving options.
我只是给出了选择
Anyway, this is, to my mind,
无论如何 在我看来 这是
some sort of extraterrestrial activity.
某种外星活动
If you see here, the cow got stopped mid-abduction.
如果你在这裡看到 那头牛在绑♥架♥过程中被拦住了
Let me demonstrate.
让我示范一下
This plate here is an unidentified flying object;
这裡的这个板块是一个不明飞行物;
this saveloy, the cow; this being the tree.
这个萨维洛伊 牛 这是树
My theory is that the UFO used
我的理论是 UFO 使用
some kind of gravitational-pull device,
某种引力装置
otherwise known as a tractor beam.
也称为牵引光束
The cow was asleep at the time, being pulled into mid-air.
牛当时正在睡觉 被拉到半空中
Right about here, it gets a bit too heavy, so...
就在这裡 它变得有点太重了 所以...
We're a bit concerned for you, Sarge.
我们有点担心你 警佐
For me? You should be more concerned for
为我? 你应该更关心
these poor cows stuck up these trees.
这些可怜的奶牛爬上了这些树
Get out to that farm.
去那个农场
And, uh, one more thing.
而且 呃 还有一件事
If you thought it was weird on the streets of Wellington,
如果你觉得威灵顿的街头很奇怪
it is far weirder out in the country.
在乡下就更奇怪了
You reckon we're alone out here, O'Leary?
你认为我们是一个人在这裡吗 奥利里?
In the country?
在乡下?
Nah. Like, in the universe - the great beyond.
不 就像 在宇宙中 - 伟大的超越
Are you talking about the existence of aliens?
你是说外星人的存在吗?
I think there might be something out there, yeah.
我想那裡可能有什麽东西 是的
Yeah, well, you're a bit out there.
是的 好吧 你有点过分了
Yeah. You're a bit out there.
是的 你有点过分了
Got you back with a clever insult there.
在那裡巧妙地侮辱了你
It's not really a clever insult.
这真的不是一种聪明的侮辱
You just repeated what I said.
你只是重複了我说的话
Oh, yeah. I thought it sounded familiar.
哦耶 我觉得这听起来很熟悉
Anyway, if there were aliens, I'm pretty sure they'd have
无论如何 如果有外星人 我很确定他们会有
better things to do- - Hey, whoa, whoa-
更好的事情要做 - - 嘿 哇 哇-
...than put cows up trees and probe people's anuses.
...而不是把牛放在树上 探测人的肛♥门♥
Maybe.
也许
It's not a footpath, mate. - Hey, mate. Yeah, I know.
这不是人行道 朋友 - 嘿 朋友 是的 我知道
Are you all right?
你没事儿吧?
Yeah... Are you a bit hung-over, mate?
是的... 你是不是有点宿醉 朋友?
Eh? - Bit hung-over.
嗯? - 有点宿醉
Look, why don't you just get yourself home,
看 你为什麽不自己回家
and you look after yourself, OK?
你照顾好自己 好吗?
Yeah, OK. - A few Powerades for you,
是的 好的 - 一些 爆锐燃力运动饮料 给你
I think, mate. - Perfect. - Yeah.
我想 朋友 - 完美的 - 是的
Catch you later.
再见
Been on a stag do, obviously. - Well, looked like he had
一直在雄鹿做 显然 - 嗯 看起来他有
a pretty good time. -
一段美好的时光 -
Time of his life. He stunk.
他生命中的时光 他发臭了
Someone on this field out here,
这个领域有人在这裡
O'Leary.
奥利里
Let's go check it out.
我们去看看吧
Yeah, so we're here investigating
是的 所以我们在这裡调查
the unusual cow activity.
不寻常的奶牛活动
Obviously, cows don't belong in trees,
显然 牛不属于树
so we're out here to stop them from being put up there
所以我们来这裡是为了阻止他们被放在那裡
and being put in distress.
并陷入困境
Here. - You always give me your hat. - They look the same, though,
这裡 - 你总是把你的帽子给我 - 不过看起来都一样
don't they? It's really important that
不是吗? 重要的是
the community remembers that bovines, they belong on the ground
社区记得牛 它们属于地面
and never in a tree. - Not in the tree.
永远不会在一棵树上 - 不在树上
Now, hang on. That's the tree.
现在 坚持 那就是树
No cow. - No.
没有牛 - 不
Is that...? - No, that was a bird.
就是它...? - 不 那是一隻鸟
Are you, uh,...
而你 呃 ...
'Muzza'?
“穆扎”?
Muzza. That's correct.
穆扎 那是正确的
Do I know you from somewhere?
我是不是在哪儿见过你?
Just been called out to investigate
刚刚被叫去调查
a possible cow-treeing.
一种可能的牛树种植
Yeah, we can't help but notice there's, uh-
是的 我们不禁注意到有 呃-
well, there's no cow in the tree now.
好吧 现在树上没有牛了
Oh, yeah. There was a cow in the tree.
哦耶 树上有一头牛
That's why police here.
这就是警♥察♥在这裡的原因
Uh, yeah. Well, look, it's really great you managed to
嗯 是的 嗯 看 你能做到真是太棒了
get the cow down by yourself. We didn't actually come with
自己把牛放倒 我们实际上并没有
resources to help you with that.
资源来帮助你
All right. Thank you. Bye.
好的 谢谢你 再见
See you, mate. - Hang on, hold on. Hold on.
再见 朋友 - 等一下 等一下 等一下
Um, could we just get a bit more information about
嗯 我们能不能得到更多关于
that photo you sent us? - Yeah.
你发给我们的那张照片? - 是的
So have you, uh- have you noticed anything unusual around the farm?
那麽你有没有 呃- 你有没有注意到农场周围有什麽不寻常的地方?
Yeah.
是的
Here, O'Leary. - Scuse me just a minute, sir.
在这裡 奥利里 - 打扰1分钟 先生
Right back.
马上回来
I don't trust this guy.
我不相信这个人
Why not?
为什麽不?
Well, he talks with that monotone.
嗯 他说话的语气是单调的
It's a little bit... It's disconcerting.
这有点... 令人不安
That's how farmers talk, Minogue.
米洛 农民就是这样说话的
Just have some respect. - Yeah, but- - Look, come on.
尊重一些 - 是的 但是 - 看 来吧
Yeah, sorry about that. We're just wondering -
是的 对此感到抱歉 我们只是想知道-
how do you think the cow did get into the tree?
你认为牛是怎麽鑽到树上的?
Brother put bovine cow in the tree.
哥哥把牛放在树上
And why would he do something like that?
而且他为什麽要这麽做?
Can you just tell us how we can get to your brother's farm,
你能告诉我们怎麽去你兄弟的农场吗?
please, sir?
请 先生?
Yeah. Move in this direction with bipedal walking.
是的 用双足行走朝这个方向移♥动♥
Sib-zing's house five minutes away.
5分钟路程外的姐姐家
OK. It's this way? - That way.
好的 是这样吗? - 那样
All right. - Thank you. - All right.
好的 - 谢谢 - 好的
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表