剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
So we've had calls from a number of the residents in these local flats
所以我们接到了这些当地公♥寓♥的一些居民的电♥话♥
about something unusual, unexplained - possibly ghostly.
关于一些不寻常的、无法解释的-可能是幽灵般的
On the lookout for a pale, translucent figure floating eerily in the back of the car park.
在寻找一个苍白 半透明的人影 诡异地漂浮在停车场的后面
O'Leary! There!
奥利里! 在那裡!
So, um, we did respond to a call-out of something that was, perhaps, supernatural,
所以 嗯 我们确实回应了某种可能是灵异的事物的召唤
like a ghost floating around. But our findings have determined that the nature of the entity
像一个漂浮在周围的幽灵 但是我们的发现已经确定实体的性质
was not actually of supernatural origin. No, it was a, urn,
实际上并不是灵异的起源 不 那是一个 罈
it was a plastic bag.
那是一个塑胶袋
(EERIE PIANO MUSIC)
(诡异的钢琴曲)
Yeah, that's correct. It was a- um, a plastic shopping bag.
是的 这是正确的 嗯 是一个塑胶购物袋
I mean, I guess that's the thing with the nature of this job and our work for Wellington Paranormal.
我的意思是 我想这与这份工作的性质以及我们为威灵顿灵异现象所做的工作有关
It's not always, uh, paranormal callouts. In fact, um...
这并不总是 呃 灵异的标注 事实上 嗯...
most of the time, it's not paranormal.
大多数时候 这不是灵异现象
Could have tased it. Y- No. Put that back.
可以试试它 呀- 不 把它放回去
You're always saying 'don't tase stuff'.
你总是说 “不要试东西”
(TASER DISCHARGES) (GROANS) Oh my God.
(泰瑟枪放电)(呻♥吟♥)天哪
This is the fourth time you've done that! Hang on. Yeah, I know.
这是你第4次这样做了! 等一下 是的 我知道
STAMMERING: Pull over. I'm pulling over. Yep, yep.
结巴: 停车 我正在停 是的 是的
威灵顿灵异档案
第1季 第5集
A Normal Night
一个平常夜晚
Um, so we've had reports from the local hospital here.
嗯 所以我们收到了当地医院的报告
Staff had reported a suspicious number of blood bags have gone missing from the blood bank area.
工作人员报告说 血库区域丢失了可疑数量的血袋
You know, it could be some sort of a stocktaking error, but it could also be foul play.
你知道 这可能是某种盘点错误 但也可能是犯规行为
I mean, I'm certainly thinking that it could be some sort of high-performance sportspeople
我的意思是 我当然认为它可能是某种高性能的运动员
that are coming in and stealing that blood to give them the advantage they need to win.
那些进来偷血的人 为他们提供赢得胜利所需的优势
I mean, certainly, that's cheating. I mean, and it's not the way to get ahead.
我的意思是 当然 那是欺骗 我的意思是 这不是取得成功的方法
I mean, when I was a sportsperson, I could have chosen to cheat. But I didn't. It's not the way to do it.
我的意思是 当我还是一名运动员时 我本可以选择作弊 但我没有 这不是这样做的方法
But, had I chosen to do that, I probably could have come away with a gold.
但是 如果我选择这样做 我可能会获得金牌
I reckon it was vampires.
我猜是吸血鬼
Staff believe that the thief may have escaped the blood bank area via the internal door
工作人员认为小偷可能是通过内门逃离血库区域
and through the car park. O'Leary!
并穿过停车场 奥利里!
Evidence. Blood.
证据 血
Bag it, Minogue.
打包吧 米洛
It's already in a bag. Otherwise, it would just sploosh all over my head.
它已经在一个袋子裡 否则 它只会溅到我的头上
No, I mean, like, put that bag in an evidence bag.
不 我的意思是 把那个袋子放在一个证据袋裡
Put this bag in another bag - got it.
把这个袋子放在另一个袋子裡 - 明白了
I mean, obviously a blood bag loose in a car park doesn't look good.
我的意思是 显然在停车场里松散的血袋不好看
Could be some sort of delivery error, but certainly, we need to be on the lookout for a thief.
可能是某种交付错误 但当然 我们需要提防小偷
I mean, if they make a comeback or they come back here,
我的意思是 如果他们捲土重来或回到这裡
we might be able to catch them red-handed if there's a spillage, you know.
如果有洩漏 我们也许可以当场抓住他们 你知道
See that? Obviously cos, you know, blood being a substance that's red in appearance makes pe-
看到了吗? 显然是因为 你知道 血液是一种外观呈红色的物质 会使人
(YELPS) O'Leary!
(喊叫) 奥利里!
(COUGHS, GROANS) What's happened?
(咳嗽 呻♥吟♥)发生了什麽事?
I was trying to squeeze the blood bag in to the much smaller evidence bag. Can you help me up?
我试图将血袋挤进小得多的证据袋中 你能帮我起来吗?
Come on. It's got blood on it.
快点 它上面有血
OK, hang on. Wait, wait, wait, wait. I shouldn't have stood in there. Maybe if you hold- you hold-
好的 等一下 等等 等等 等等 等等 我不应该站在那裡 也许如果你持有-你持有-
two hands. OK, yep.
两隻手 好的 是的
It's not gonna- Ooh.
它不会-哦
No, just lean forward when I pull you. Ready?
不 我拉你的时候身体前倾 准备好?
Yep. Maybe if you go under my arms. Under my arms.
是的 也许如果你走进我的怀抱 在我的怀裡
Don't use your back like a- Yep.
不要像a-是的那样使用你的背部
Uh, so the nurse here told us that their potential thief was seen gliding down the hallway,
呃 所以这裡的护士告诉我们 有人看到他们潜在的小偷在走廊上滑行
but, for whatever reason, the security cams didn't pick it up. So, I mean, that-
但是 无论出于何种原因 安全摄像头都没有发现 所以 我的意思是 那个-
O'Leary? Couldn't find any more evidence out there. OK.
奥利里? 找不到更多的证据 行
There's nothing. Excuse me, again.
什麽也没有 对不起 再说一遍
Oh, hi. Hey. Oh, don't worry. It's not my blood.
啊 你好 嘿 哦 别担心 这不是我的血
Oh, no, I didn't- I didn't brutalise anyone. People think I...
哦 不 我没有-我没有虐待任何人 人们认为我...
I didn't brutalise anyone! Minogue. I didn't brutalise anyone.
我没有虐待任何人! 米洛 我没有虐待任何人
I don't think- No one thinks that. Neither did she. No, certainly not.
我不认为-没有人这麽认为 她也没有 不 当然不是
Um, so could you just tell us who has access to the blood bank?
嗯 你能告诉我们谁可以进入血库吗?
Hi, I'm Nick. I've been a blood bank officer for two months now.
你好 我是尼克 我已经当了2个月的血库员了
Sir, are you aware that 19 bags of blood were stolen this evening?
先生 你知不知道今晚有19袋血被偷了?
(HISSES)
(嘶嘶声)
Yep-
是的-
Mate, do you know if blood is combustible? What?
伙计 你知道血液是可燃的吗? 什麽?
Well, what I mean by that is - is it possible that the 19 bags of blood... exploded into smithereens,
嗯 我的意思是- 这19袋血有没有可能...爆♥炸♥成碎片
and then would those smithereens then be naked to the human eye? Minogue, urn...
然后那些碎片会在人眼中是赤♥裸♥裸的吗? 米洛 呃...
WHISPERS: That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. (HISSES)
WHISPERS:这没有任何意义 (嘶嘶声)
(COUGHS, IMITATES SNEEZING)
(咳嗽 模仿打喷嚏)
Are you... Are you OK? I've just got that flu that's going around.
你...你还好吗? 我刚刚感染了正在流行的流感
I haven't seen that flu going around. (COUGHS)
我还没有看到流感流行 (咳嗽)
OK, look. You've got access to this room, OK? You know, there's blood going missing, so...
好的 看 你可以进入这个房♥间 好吗? 你知道的 血液正在流失 所以...
I mean, what are we meant to think? What would I want to do with 19 bags of blood?
我的意思是 我们要思考什麽? 我想用 19袋血做什麽?
What would you want to do with 19 bags of blood? Save Hves.
你想用19袋血做什麽? 拯救赫夫斯
That's quite a good answer, actually. And how did you know it was 19?
事实上 这是一个很好的答案 你怎麽知道是19袋?
You just told me. No, I didn't.
你刚刚告诉我 不 我没有
You literally just said, '19 bags of blood went missing.' Did I?
你真的只是说 “19袋血不见了 ” 我有吗?
Yeah, at the start you said, '19 bags of blood.' Actual quote.
是的 一开始你说 “19袋血 ” 实际引用
I work here, so I know most things that happen.
我在这里工作 所以我知道发生的大多数事情
We'd just like to take you down to the station, Nick, OK? Ask you a couple of questions. All right?
我们只是想送你去车站 尼克 好吗? 问你几个问题 好的?
I didn't do anything.
我什麽都没做
OK. Well, we'll get to the bottom of that once we ask you some questions. We just need to get a statement, OK?
行 好吧 一旦我们问你一些问题 我们就会深入了解 我们只需要得到一个声明 好吗?
You've got the wrong guy. Hey, look, mate, you're not Obi-Wan Kenobi, OK?
你找错人了 嘿 伙计 你不是 欧比王·肯诺比 好吗?
We need to go down to the copper shop, have a bit of a chitty-chat, OK?
我们需要去铜店 聊几句 好吗?
Just... just let me go, eh?
就... 放开我好吗?
(UNSETTLING MUSIC)
(令人不安的音乐)
Yes, OK. No, yeah, you're right. OK. You, um... Sorry to bother you. Are you serious?
好的 不 是的 你是对的 行 你 嗯... 抱歉打扰了 你是认真的?
Sorry, mate. You have a great night, eh? I'm innocent and shit? So
不好意思 朋友 你度过了一个美好的夜晚 嗯? 我是无辜的吗? 所以
Have a good day. Thank you. See you later.
祝你有美好的一天 谢谢你 回头见
That's literally never worked before.
这实际上以前从未奏效
So it turns out that the blood bank officer is not a person of interest in this case.
所以事实证明 血库工作人员不是本案的利益相关者
Certainly, we will be investigating further, but for now,
当然 我们会进一步调查 但现在
we have no reason to believe that this was a theft or even that this case is paranormal in any way.
我们没有理由相信这是一起盗窃案 或者甚至认为这起案件在任何方面都是灵异现象
(BAT SQUEAKS) Or even that anything, urn, happened at all. Mm.
(蝙蝠吱吱声)或者甚至任何事情 呃 都发生了 嗯
It's the other one, Minogue. It's the other button. (CAR UNLOCKS)
这是另一个 米洛 这是另一个按钮 (汽车解锁)
Bracewell, Ward, Qing, Yates, Parker, Donovan, Laupepe and Solid
Bracewell、Ward、Qing、Yates、Parker、Donovan、Laupepe 和 Solid
for their hard work out in the harbour today. These fine police people all worked together
感谢他们今天在港口的辛勤工作 这些优秀的警♥察♥们齐心协力
and braved the conditions in response to a callout about a baby in distress out in the harbour.
并勇敢地回应有关海港遇险婴儿的呼喊声
Well done. (APPLAUSE)
做得好 (掌声)
As we all know, it turned out to be a towel, but, uh, what if it was a baby, you know?
众所周知 它原来是一条毛巾 但是 呃 如果它是一个婴儿呢 你知道吗?
That towel could have been a real danger to shipping - got caught up in a propeller. You never know.
那条毛巾可能对航运构成真正的危险 - 被螺旋桨缠住了 你永远都不会知道
Ah, Minogue. What happened to you? Were you shot in the line of fire? No, sir.
啊 米洛 你怎麽了? 你在火线中被枪杀了吗? 不 先生
Oh, no. He was trying to fit a bag of blood in to another bag which was way too small
不好了 他试图把一袋血塞进另一个太小的袋子裡
to possibly fit the first bag. Right. Clean that up. That's no way to keep a uniform.
可能适合第一个包 对 把它清理乾淨 那是没有办法保持制♥服♥的
Yes, sir. Uh, we still have 13 unsolved murders.
是的先生 呃 我们还有 13起悬而未决的谋杀案
I'm gonna divvy those up later on today. All right. Dismissed.
我要在今天晚些时候把它们分开 好的 解散
Uh, Minogue. O'Leary.
嗯 米洛 奥利里
(KEYPAD BEEPS) Uh, just holding for fingerprint analysis, guys.
(键盘哔哔声) 呃 只是等待指纹分♥析♥ 伙计们
(MIMICS COMPUTER WHIRRING) Finger analysis complete.
(模拟计算机嗡嗡声) 手指分♥析♥完成
(SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC)
(悬疑音乐)
What's the status update on that ghost outside the fish and chip shop?
炸鱼薯条店外面那个鬼魂的状态更新是什麽?
OK. That turns out it was just a plastic bag, sir. Mm-hm.
行 原来那隻是一个塑胶袋 长官 嗯
Do you know of the Japanese tales of the Yokai?
你知道日本的妖怪传说吗?
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧音乐)
Spirits or demons. Sometimes vengeful.
精灵或恶魔 有时记仇
They take the form of people, animals, even inanimate objects.
它们以人及动物甚至无生命物体的形式出现
I'm talking about scary umbrellas.
我说的是可怕的雨伞
Possessed futons.
拥有日本床垫
I believe that what you saw may, in fact, have been a...
我相信您所看到的实际上可能是...
Oh. That's just a normal plastic bag, isn't it? Mm.
哦 那隻是一个普通的塑胶袋 不是吗? 嗯
Yep. Um, that's all right. I'm gonna file it anyway.
是的 嗯 没关係 反正我要备案
(FILING CABINET ROLLS, SLAMS SHUT)
(文件柜卷 砰的一声关上)
Any further development on the, uh, missing blood bags from Wellington Hospital?
关于 呃 惠灵顿医院丢失的血袋有什麽进一步的发展吗?
Uh, O'Leary and linvestigated, sir, and we've come up with, um, absolutely nothing.
呃 奥利里和我进行了调查 先生 我们已经想出了 嗯 绝对没有
I... have a theory.
我...有一个理论
(HISSES)
(嘶嘶声)
What are you d- what is that? What are you doing? (MUMBLES INCOHERENTLY)
你是什麽-那是什麽? 你在做什麽? (语无伦次的喃喃自语)
Pardon? (CLEARS THROAT)
赦免? (清嗓子)
Vampires. Oh. Yeah, I thought that to begin with, sir, but...
吸血鬼 哦 是的 我一开始就这麽想 先生 但是...
I mean, we interviewed the leading suspect and came back with nothing suspicious.
我的意思是 我们採访了主要嫌疑人 回来时没有任何可疑之处
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表