剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
你知道 我想那两个人很害怕我们 我认为他们实际上发现我们具有威胁性
I think it's cos we're taller than them. We are.
我想是因为我们比他们高 我们是
(DISTORTED GROANING ON COMMS)
(通讯上扭曲的呻♥吟♥声)
Donovan, Lopepe, is that you?
唐纳文 洛佩佩 是你吗?
We want to eat your brains.
我们想吃掉你的大脑
(BOTH LAUGH)
(两个都笑)
They better not be in my lunch in the fridge again. Ha-ha, very funny (!)
他们最好不要再出现在我冰箱裡的午餐裡 哈哈 很有趣(!)
I think they're starting to become... kind of funny.
我认为他们开始变得... 有点好笑
(GROANS)
(呻♥吟♥)
BOTH: Brains.
两者:大脑
What, do you wanna eat some or grow some? (LAUGHS)
什麽 你想吃一些还是种一些? (笑)
Classic, O'Leary.
经典 奥利里
You thought they were joking? Well, Sarge, you know what they're like.
你以为他们在开玩笑? 好吧 警佐 你知道他们是什麽样的
I mean, they were talking about, like, eating brains. I mean, that's hardly a sensible thing to say.
我的意思是 他们在谈论 比如 吃大脑 我的意思是 这很难说是明智之举
Didn't make any sense at all. To be honest it seemed like wasting police time.
根本没有任何意义 老实说 这似乎是在浪费警♥察♥的时间
Smart-arses. If it was a joke, I'd still want them found,
聪明的屁♥股♥ 如果这是个玩笑 我仍然希望找到它们
and I'd be kicking them up the arse.
我会踢他们的屁♥股♥
Mind if I have a turn as well, Sarge? I mean, I'd have a kick.
介意我也有轮到吗 警佐? 我的意思是 我要踢一脚
No, I'm the only one in this department who has a degree in arse-kicking, all right?
不 我是这个部门唯一一个拥有踢屁♥股♥学位的人 好吗?
I've got arse-kicking university. I'll kick your arse.
我已经上了大学 我会踢你的屁♥股♥
I'll kick your arse, and if I stuff this up, I'll kick my own arse.
我会踢你的屁♥股♥ 如果我把这件事搞砸了 我会踢我自己的屁♥股♥
That's not an easy thing to do. Any idea where they might've gone?
这不是一件容易的事情 知道他们可能去了哪裡吗?
It's believed that the afflicted unconsciously go through the motions of their previous lives.
人们相信 受折磨的人会在不知不觉中经历他们前世的活动
I happen to know a lot about the walking dead.
我碰巧知道很多关于阴尸路的事
How? From watching The Walking Dead.
如何? 从看阴尸路
Look, I want you to find them, but I want you to be careful. Look, I...
听著 我想让你找到他们 但我想让你小心 看 我...
(SENTIMENTAL MUSIC)
(感性音乐)
I can afford to lose... two cops in my squad, but not- ...but not us, eh, Sarge?
我可以输得起... 我班裡的两个警♥察♥ 但不能-... 但我们不能 呃 警佐?
...but not four. Oh.
...但不是4个 哦
Maybe three.
也许3个
Where would zombies living their lives as cops go? Well, we're cops.
作为警♥察♥的丧尸会去哪裡过他们的生活? 嗯 我们是警♥察♥
I Yeah, true.l
我是的 真的 l
So let's think- I mean, where would we go?
所以让我们想想-我的意思是 我们会去哪裡?
Where would we go?
我们要去哪裡?
Can I take your order, please?
我可以接受你的订单吗?
Brains.
大脑
That's not a menu item, sorry.
那不是菜单项 抱歉
You might like burger combos.
你可能喜欢汉堡组合
(BOTH GROAN)
(都呻♥吟♥)
(GROANS)
(呻♥吟♥)
Would you like to upsize those to larges?
你想把那些放大到大号♥吗?
(BOTH GROAN)
(都呻♥吟♥)
K, that's two regular burger combos.
K 这是2个普通的汉堡组合
Drive through to the next window, please.
请开车到下一个窗口
Hi there, guys.
嗨 伙计们
Had a good night? - (BOTH GROAN)
晚上过得好吗? - (都呻♥吟♥)
Here's your burger combos.
这是你的汉堡组合
(SCREAMS)
(尖叫声)
(BLEEP)
(哔)
(BLEEP) Get off me! (BLEEP) Get off!
(哔)给我滚开! (哔)下车!
(BOTH GRUNT)
(两个咕噜声)
(BLEEP)
(哔)
Hey! Evening, miss.
嘿! 晚上 小姐
Seen anything unusual tonight? Yeah, two officers just grabbed a bite of my arm.
今晚有什麽异常吗? 是的 2个警♥察♥刚咬了一口我的胳膊
OK, which way did they go, love? That way. It's a drive-through. Thank you.
好的 他们走了哪条路 亲爱的? 那样 它是直通车 谢谢你
Oi, my arm! Hey, back it up. She's gonna turn into a zombie.
哎呀 我的胳膊! 嘿 备份它 她要变成丧尸了
Come back! Reversing.
回来! 倒车
Why am I handcuffed? I've done nothing wrong.
为什麽我被铐上了手铐? 我没有做错任何事
This is police futility. It's for your own safety.
这是警♥察♥的无用功 这是为了您自己的安全
It's pronounced police 'brutality'. It's brutality. So you admit it?
这被称为警♥察♥的“野蛮行为” 这是残暴 那你承认吗?
She doesn't seem like a zombie. Maybe it takes a while to become, like, a full zombie.
她看起来不像丧尸 也许需要一段时间才能变成一个完整的丧尸
Ah, like a butterfly... Yeah.
啊 像一隻蝴蝶... 是的
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧音乐)
Zombie cops. (BEEPING)
丧尸警♥察♥ (哔)
Parker! Hi, sir. This is my secret office, Parker.
派克! 你好 先生 这是我的秘密办公室 派克
You're not supposed to know about it. I know, sir. I know, sir.
你不应该知道它 我知道 先生 我知道 先生
Listen, there's been a little bit on an incident down in the cells.
听著 牢房♥裡发生了一些事件
You know that business guy that we got in? He's got kind of bitey, I guess you could say.
你认识我们进来的那个商人吗? 他有点脾气暴躁 我想你可以说
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧音乐)
Why did you put those other prisoners in there with him? We were overcrowded, sir,
你为什麽把其他囚犯和他一起关在那裡? 我们人满为患 先生
and he didn't look dangerous - maybe just a little bit jaundiced, I guess.
而且他看起来并不危险-也许只是有点黄疸 我猜
But then he started biting the other two and... Sir... Hm.
但随后他开始咬另外两个 然后... 先生... 嗯
...are they zombies? No, no, Parker, they're not.
... 他们是丧尸吗? 不 不 派克 他们不是
Are you sure? Yes, just don't put any more prisoners in there, all right?
你确定吗? 是的 不要再把囚犯关在裡面 好吗?
Sorry, can I get you guys anything?
对不起 我能给你们一些东西吗?
ALL: Brains.
所有人:大脑
I think they said 'brains', sir. No, I think they said 'grains'.
我想他们说的是“大脑” 先生 不 我想他们说的是“穀物”
Sorry, guys, we've got a couple of muesli bars. Would that be OK?
对不起 伙计们 我们有几个麦片棒 可以吗?
(GASPS)
(气体)
OK. Yep. yep. yep. yep. yee-
行 是的 是的 是的 是的 呀-
They're not here, though.
不过 他们不在这裡
Keep driving. They'll be around here somewhere.
继续开车 他们会在附近的某个地方
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧音乐)
Hey, that looks like a crash.
嘿 这看起来像是崩溃了
Look, activate the flashy lights. Activating flashy lights.
看 激活闪烁的灯光 激活闪烁的灯光
Two police cops (BLEEP) bit me at that checkpoint. How are you feeling, sir?
两名警♥察♥(哔)在那个检查站咬了我 你感觉如何 先生?
Hungry. For brains?
飢饿的 为了大脑?
Brains! Brains! I think- Look, you're probably in shock.
大脑! 大脑! 我想-看 你可能很震惊
You need to sit down. just calm down. Brains!
你需要坐下 冷静一下啦 大脑!
OK, he's lost a lot of blood. OK, sit down- Stay. Brains!
好吧 他失血过多 好的 坐下-留下 大脑!
Yeah, you just need to stay in the seat. Leave him, please. No touching, mate.
是的 你只需要呆在座位上 请离开他 不要碰 伙计
I don't want to have to use this, OK?
我不想用这个 好吗?
(BOTH GROAN, GRUNT)
(既是呻♥吟♥ 又是咕噜声)
Quiet in the back, you kids. Quiet.
在后面安静 你们孩子 安静的
Hey, they've gone quiet.
嘿 他们已经安静了
Millennial zombies.
千年丧尸
(CAMERA SHUTTER SOUND EFFECT)
(相机快门音效)
Comma, this is car four. Any word from Lopepe and Donovan? Over.
逗号♥ 这是4号♥车 洛佩佩和唐纳文有什麽话吗? 超过
Comms: That's a negative, car four. Still nothing from them. Over.
通讯:那是负面的 4号♥车 他们仍然一无所获 超过
They're probably chomping on a brain sandwich somewhere, eh?
他们可能正在某处大嚼大脑三明治 嗯?
(BOTH GROAN) Brains?
(两个呻♥吟♥)大脑?
Sucking on a brain smoothie, or-
吮吸大脑冰沙 或者-
Brains! ...throwing back some raw brain sushi.
大脑! ...扔回一些生脑寿司
Look, enough about brains everyone.
看 每个人的大脑都够了
Back. Sit back. (BOTH PANT)
后退 坐回去 (都喘气)
(GRUNTS) Sit back, please.
(咕噜声)请坐
Don't make us pull this car over, mate.
不要让我们把这辆车拉过来 伙计
This must be what it's like having bloody kids.
这一定是拥有血腥孩子的感觉
They like flesh, OK. Where would they have access to human flesh?
他们喜欢肉 好吧 他们从哪裡可以接触到人肉?
(BOTH GRUNT, LAUGH)
(两个咕噜声 笑)
Whocrhoo'. Whocrhoo'. KLAUGHSX
嗬嗬' 嗬嗬' 克劳格斯
Ah, yeah, so a couple of our officers have been bitten, and infected with a strange,
啊 是的 所以我们的几个军官被咬伤并感染了一种奇怪的东西
cannibal-type virus.
食人者型病毒
In layperson's terms they are- Don't say zombie. ...they are really unwell,
用外行的话来说 他们是- 不要说丧尸 ... 他们真的不舒服
and it's up to us to make sure that anyone affected gets the treatment they need.
我们有责任确保任何受影响的人得到他们需要的治疗
And-And- What is the treatment?
And-And- 治疗是什麽?
Uh, we've got a solid strategy in place to ensure we retrieve those officers, and we'll go from there.
呃 我们已经制定了一个可靠的策略来确保我们找回那些军官 我们将从那裡开始
So, phase one -
所以 第一阶段-
Constables Minogue and O'Leary will antagonise the zomb- the officers,
米洛和奥利里警官将对抗丧尸- 警官们
and extract them from the public... (WHISTLES),
并从公众中提取它们... (口哨)
and lead them down this alleyway here. (WHISTLES)
并带领他们沿著这条小巷来到这裡 (口哨)
Maybe because we got all of this space, you could make it a bit bigger.
也许是因为我们得到了所有这些空间 你可以把它做大一点
Well, it's for economy's sake, because this is a dire situation,
嗯 这是为了经济 因为这是一个可怕的情况
I thought I would just use this corner.
我以为我会用这个角落
It's pretty big to me, cos I'm over here.
这对我来说很大 因为我在这裡
Yeah, phase two - I will act as a innocent victim. Constable Parker will act as my assailant,
是的 第2阶段-我将扮演一个无辜的受害者 派克警官将充当我的袭击者
or in this case - the 'bait'.
或者在这种情况下 - '诱饵'
Me? They will chase Parker. (WHISTLES)
我? 他们会追逐派克 (口哨)
So, I'm, like, jailbait? Well, in the sense that they will be put in jail - yes, Parker.
所以 我 就像 越狱? 嗯 从某种意义上说 他们将被关进监狱-是的 派克
So, Parker will lead them down towards my car.
所以 派克会带领他们朝我的车走去
This is my car here.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表