剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
You sure he wasn't a vampire? He just wasn't remotely suspicious.
你确定他不是吸血鬼? 他只是一点都不怀疑
He was- He was too normal, if anything.
他是-他太正常了 如果有的话
Did he have fangs? It's hard to remember. He might have had little tiny ones, perhaps.
他有獠牙吗? 很难记住 也许他可能有一些小的
Vampire. Did he glamour you? Like, give us a glamourous makeover? Nope. Not on my watch. No.
吸血鬼 他对你有魅力吗? 比如 给我们一个迷人的改造? 不 不在我的手錶上 不
No, no. Uh, glamouring is a hypnotic form of sorcery, or spell. It's a power that's innate in vampires.
不 不 呃 魅力是一种催眠形式的巫术或咒语 这是吸血鬼与生俱来的力量
They can use it to charm people or even erase your memory.
他们可以用它来吸引人 甚至抹去你的记忆
Nah, I'd remember something like that.
不 我会记得类似的事情
And even if he perhaps didn't, I certainly would remember that.
即使他可能没有 我肯定会记住这一点
I want you to get back to that hospital and interview that guy from the blood bank again.
我要你回到那家医院 再次採访血库的那个人
I think you may have been glamoured.
我想你可能被迷住了
Still think we'd remember it.
仍然认为我们会记住它
We'll- Yep, we'll go back.
我们会-是的 我们会回去的
(DISTANT CHANTING) Uh, we were on our way back to the hospital
(远处的吟唱)呃 我们正在回医院的路上
for some further questioning when we got a call out to this park.
当我们接到这个公园的电♥话♥时 进一步询问
Seems some of the neighbours have reported hearing satanic sounding chanting.
似乎一些邻居报告说听到了撒旦般的吟唱
(CHANTING CONTINUES) Hey, guys. I can't see a barbecue. Bring meat?
(继续吟唱)嘿 伙计们 我看不到烧烤 带肉?
Hello. Sausage sizz- oh.
你好 香肠嘶嘶声- 哦
What are you guys doing out here in the middle of the night?
你们大半夜在外面做什麽?
It's almost, uh, it's almost midnight, guys. We're just, um...
快到了 呃 快到午夜了 伙计们 我们只是 嗯...
Just chanting. Just normal chanting stuff.
就是念诵 只是普通的念诵内容
Can you just lift your hood a bit, sir, please? You?
先生 您能稍微掀开你的兜帽吗? 你?
Just hold on to this. (CHANTING STOPS)
只要坚持这一点 (念诵停止)
Keep going round. Don't chant, but keep going round.
继续转 不要念诵 而是继续前进
Oh. Huh.
哦 呵呵
We were just coming to see you at the hospital, actually. Yeah.
事实上 我们只是来医院看你 是的
Oh, cool. Yeah, you were the guy with the, uh, stolen blood.
哦 酷 是的 你就是那个 呃 偷来的血的人
I'm innocent though, eh? Oh, yeah. Absolutely. No, you're innocent.
不过我是无辜的 嗯? 哦耶 绝对地 不 你是无辜的
Really? Yeah, yeah. That's awesome.
真的吗? 是啊 太棒了
So what's going on here? Are you guys having a, uh, you're having a drink, are you?
那麽这裡发生了什麽? 你们在喝酒 呃 你在喝酒 是吗?
Yeah, I guess you could say that. What's with the- uh, the cloaks? Oh, nah. That's, um...
是的 我想你可以这麽说 那-呃 斗篷是怎麽回事? 哦 不 那个 嗯...
just roleplaying. It's like a Dungeons and Dragons thing.
只是角色扮演 这就像龙与地下城的事情
This must be a, uh, different version, is it? It's the, urn, Lower Hutt version.
这一定是 呃 不同的版本 是吗? 这是 瓮 下哈特版本
Wait a second. Who's this?
等一下 这是谁?
Hello. What are you- what are you doing tied to that stick there? Are you OK?
你好 你是什麽-你在做什麽 绑在那裡的那根棍子上? 你还好吗?
He's... He's definitely OK. OK, yeah. Well, I want to hear his answer.
他...他绝对没事 好的 是的 嗯 我想听听他的回答
Um, I'm actually just- I was hoping that someone would come and save me or just help me down-
嗯 我实际上只是-我希望有人来救我或只是帮助我-
Um, everything is fine right now. Everything's actually fine right now. I'm OK.
嗯 现在一切都很好 现在一切都很好 我很好
I mean, I asked to be put on this stake, and I'm not cold. I'm not afraid. I'm really looking forward-
我的意思是 我要求被放在这个桩上 而且我并不感冒 我不害怕 我真的很期待-
Don't- Don't- Don't improvise. You don't want someone to save you?
不要- 不要- 不要即兴发挥 你不想有人救你吗?
We had a question for you, mate. He's fine. Did you give us a makeover?
我们有一个问题要问你 伙计 他没事 你给我们改头换面了吗?
Eh? Nah, nothing. Forget about it.
诶? 呐 没什麽 忘掉它
This guy looks a bit cold, OK? He could probably do with one of those cloaks at some stage soon.
这傢伙看起来有点冷 好吗? 他可能很快就会在某个阶段处理其中一件斗篷
And, I mean, obviously it is quite late, but if any children come along here at this time of night,
而且 我的意思是 显然已经很晚了 但是如果有孩子在晚上的这个时候来到这裡
it's not gonna be good, is it? No. I mean- Don't do that, Minogue.
它不会好 是吗? 不 我的意思是-别那样做 米洛
Urn, so maybe just have a think about this guy. Maybe, you know, include him more in the circle bit.
嗯 所以也许只是想一想这个人 也许 你知道 把他更多地包括在圈子裡
Yeah, the flames- well, he's the centre of it. Uh, OK. Great.
是的 火焰-好吧 他是它的中心 嗯 好的 伟大的
Right, well, we'll leave you to it. Right, and just make sure you take your rubbish with you, OK?
对 好吧 我们就交给你了 对 只要确保你随身携带垃圾 好吗?
Yeah, of course. Don't go leaving a bloody mess all over the place.
嗯 当然咯 不要到处留下血腥的烂摊子
And I would just keep that chanting down to a minimum, OK? Yeah, of course. We'll be quiet.
我会尽量减少念诵 好吗? 嗯 当然咯 我们会安静
Yep. Can we just hear that?
是的 我们能听到吗?
Quiet. (MUMBLED CHANTING)
安静的 (低声吟唱)
A little bit louder. No, no. I think that was good. Do you not- you don't do the chanting?
声音大一点 不 不 我认为那很好 你不-你不念诵吗?
No, I'm just naked. OK. Have a good night. Good night!
不 我只是赤身裸体 行 祝你晚安 晚安!
Storm in a teacup, eh? Yeah, you never know. Yeah.
茶杯裡的风暴 嗯? 是的 你永远不知道 是的
It was weird seeing that guy from the hospital again, wasn't it? It was weird seeing that other guy.
再次见到医院的那个人很奇怪 不是吗? 看到另一个人很奇怪
Yeah. It wasn't paranormal, though, was it? Nah, it was more abnormal.
是的 不过 这不是灵异现象 不是吗? 不 更不正常
I guess that's the job, though, isn't it? You know, sometimes it's normal; sometimes it's abnormal.
不过 我想这就是工作 不是吗? 你知道 有时这是正常的; 有时是不正常的
Copy that. Look at this freaky looking clown. What the...
收到 看看这个怪异的小丑 什麽...
I don't like that. He can see you. I don't- I don't like it.
我不喜欢那个 他能看见你 我不-我不喜欢它
He can see you. Look. Look how he's looking at you. Slow down and look how he's looking at you.
他能看见你 看 看他怎麽看你 放慢脚步 看看他是怎麽看你的
(GROANS) Oh, God. It's another one.
(呻♥吟♥)哦 上帝 这是另一个
This must be some kind of crime, is it? Well, jaywalking, yes.
这一定是某种犯罪吧? 嗯 乱穿越马路 是的
Times two. Pass me the thing.
2次 把东西递给我
ECHOING THROUGH LOUDSPEAKER: Excuse me. Return to the footpath, please. Did you spike my coffee, O'Leary?
通过扬声器迴声:对不起 请返回人行道 奥利里 你给我加了咖啡吗?
Oh, what is this, now? He's doing the Running Man. Is that a clown thing?
哦 现在这是什麽? 他在做跑男 这是小丑的事吗?
He'd better not touch the car. ECHOING THROUGH LOUDSPEAKER: Do that, but towards the footpath, sir.
他最好不要碰那辆车 通过扬声器迴声: 这样做 但是朝著人行道 先生
He's running on the spot, but he needs to be running... over to the r- whoa.
他在原地跑 但他需要跑...跑到-哇
What? Whoa.
什麽? 哇
And now there's even more of them jaywalking. There's multiple crimes.
现在有更多的人在乱穿越马路 有多种罪行
Oh, God. Now what's this? (CLOWN CAR HORN HONKS)
天啊 现在这是什麽? (小丑汽车喇叭喇叭)
Wha- They can't do that. More clowns. More clowns, O'Leary.
什麽-他们不能那样做 更多的小丑 更多的小丑 奥利里
ECHOING: Stop. Stop the car. Police, stop. Don't say 'please' to them.
迴声:停下 停车 警♥察♥ 停下 不要对他们说“请”
'Police, stop.' 'Please stop.' 'Police!'
“警♥察♥ 停下 ” '请停下 ' '警♥察♥!'
Look, anyway, this is getting weird. OK, look, that is... Now where are they going?
看 无论如何 这变得奇怪了 好吧 看 那是...现在他们要去哪裡?
This definitely- ECHOING: Excuse me. Stay there. Stay in the car.
这绝对- 迴声:对不起 留在这 留在车裡
(CLOWN CAR HORN HONKS) They're going. They're driving off, now. Let's just-
(小丑汽车喇叭喇叭) 他们要走了 他们现在正在开车 让我们只是-
Yeah, turn the lights on. OK? Yep. What are we gonna do?
是的 开灯 好的? 是的 我们要做什麽?
Oh, God. Now there's more- they're- all of them are coming now. What is- what is going on?
天啊 现在还有更多- 他们是- 他们现在都来了 什麽是- 发生了什麽?
ECHOING: All of you, just stay still, please.
迴声:你们所有人 请保持静止
Yep, lock the doors. Lock the doors. What- ls there some sort of weird, disturbing circus in town?
是的 锁门 锁上门 什麽- 镇上有什麽奇怪的、令人不安的马戏团吗?
O'Leary. Look at that one. He's walking weird. I don't want to look at that one.
奥利里 看那个 他走路很奇怪 我不想看那个
I don't even like it. There's too many of them, O'Leary! This is not funny.
我什至不喜欢它 他们太多了 奥利里! 这不好笑
I'm not even watching. I don't wanna watch it. It's making me feel sick. There's too may of them, O'Leary.
我什至不看 我不想看 这让我感到噁心 他们也有可能 奥利里
ECHOING: Hey, get off of the car! Get away from the car!
迴声:嘿 下车! 离车远点!
Get in the car! Now where are they going? Call for backup.
上车! 现在他们要去哪裡? 呼叫备份
Put the lights on. Call- Call for backup. The lights are on. Put the lights back on.
把灯打开 呼叫 - 呼叫备份 灯亮著 把灯放回去
He's driving along with the door open.
他一边开车一边开车
ECHOING: Shut the door! That is completely unsafe! Unacceptable.
迴声:关门! 那是完全不安全的! 不可接受
OK, this is a traffic infringement. They've been jaywalking. They've been dancing on the road.
好吧 这是交通违法 他们一直在乱穿越马路 他们一直在路上跳舞
Where's the siren? Put the thing on.
警笛在哪裡? 把东西放上去
It's under here. No, the big- the noise.
它在这下面 不 噪音很大
Hang on. (CAR HORN BEEPS) ECHOING: Pull over, please.
不挂断 (汽车喇叭声)迴声:请靠边停车
(CAR HORN BEEPS)
(汽车喇叭声)
Uh, so what we have here is a large number of incredibly creepy and disturbing clowns,
呃 所以我们这裡有大量令人难以置信的令人毛骨悚然和令人不安的小丑
urn, paying no attention to the law. Mm, mm, mm. There's actually a worldwide trend of sightings
瓮 不注意法律 嗯 嗯 嗯 实际上有一个全球性的目击趋势
of these creep)'. freaky clowns, and it's- Um, it's just disappointing that it's made its way
这些蠕变)' 怪异的小丑 而且它是-嗯 它的成功令人失望
all the way to Wellington. The other thing is, obviously, this is not a paranormal case,
一直到惠灵顿 另一件事是 显然 这不是灵异现象
um, but the maximum number of clowns or people that should be in that small car is five,
嗯 但是那辆小车裡最多应该有五个小丑或人
um, and I think they had at least, I think, 16 clowns getting in to that vehicle,
嗯 我认为他们至少有 16 个小丑上了那辆车
and that's completely unsafe. I'm glad it's my week with the Taser.
这是完全不安全的 我很高兴这是我使用泰瑟枪的一周
But, I mean, obviously, we just need to get them out of the car and have a good chat to them
但是 我的意思是 很明显 我们只需要让他们下车和他们好好聊聊
about, you know, just, some of their actions tonight were just completely, urn, irresponsible.
大约 你知道 只是 他们今晚的一些行为完全是不负责任的
We should get these clowns down to the station anyway.
无论如何 我们应该让这些小丑下到车站
I think we're gonna have to book those clowns.
我想我们将不得不预订那些小丑
I don't know how we're gonna get all those clowns in our car. It'll take multiple trips.
我不知道我们要怎麽把那些小丑都弄到我们的车裡 这将需要多次旅行
And they'll just be clowning around. (CLOWN CAR ENGINE STARTS UP)
他们只会在开玩笑 (小丑汽车引擎启动)
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Excuse me. Hang on. Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 打扰一下 等一下 嘿 哇 哇 哇
No. Come on, guys. Back you come. Come here! Guys.
不 来吧 伙计们 回来你来 过来! 伙计们
Where's our car? H- Here. Guys. Come here!
我们的车在哪裡? 在这裡 伙计们 过来!
Get the- These clowns are making us look like clowns.
得到-这些小丑让我们看起来像小丑
I've got it! I've got it!
我已经得到了! 我已经得到了!
Got it! I've got it! I'll get the car. I've got it.
知道了! 我知道了! 我去取车 我已经得到了
I've got it.
我已经得到了
We should have got in the car. Um, obviously, that was a mistake chasing the clown car.
我们应该上车了 嗯 很明显 追小丑车是个错误
(CLOWN CAR HORN HONKS) I mean, we did a good job,
(小丑汽车喇叭)我的意思是 我们做得很好
but we really should have got into the patrol vehicle.
但我们真的应该进入巡逻车
We probably would have got them by now if we had done that.
如果我们这样做了 我们现在可能已经得到了它们
Where is our car?
我们的车在哪裡?
Where's our car?
我们的车在哪裡?
So we haven't made it to the hospital yet. We will get there, but we've been called out to a cemetery.
所以我们还没有去医院 我们会到达那裡 但我们被叫到墓地
(GASPS) Go that way. Sorry.
(喘气)往那边走 对不起
Another possible ghost sighting. Yeah, there have been several witnesses who report seeing
另一种可能的鬼魂目击 是的 有几个目击者报告说看到
a number of ghosts having conversations in and amongst the gravestones.
许多鬼魂在墓碑内和墓碑之间交谈
Just chatting to each other, urn, which is pretty strange, but who knows what to expect from ghosts?
只是互相聊天 骨灰盒 这很奇怪 但谁知道鬼会期待什麽?
Hello? Anybody there?
你好? 有人在吗?
It's the police. We have pepper spray.
是警♥察♥ 我们有胡椒喷雾
Pepper spray? That's body spray, Minogue. We have body spray.
胡椒喷雾? 那是身体喷雾 米洛 我们有身体喷雾
Smells bad. (GIRLS MURMUR INCOHERENTLY) H ello.
臭味 (女孩语无伦次地喃喃自语) 你好
Stop police terror. Police-free zone.
停止警♥察♥的恐怖活动 无警♥察♥区
What have you got left to do on Earth? What are you talking about?
你在地球上还有什麽可做的? 你在说什麽?
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表