剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
And calmly. - Absolutely.
冷静 - 绝对地
Ugh!
啊!
Calling for backup, calling for backup.
呼叫支援 呼叫支援
'Calling for backup.
'呼叫支援
Are you repeating me? - 'Are you repeating me?'
你在重複我的话吗? - “你在重複我的话吗?”
That's just repeating what she's saying, mate.
那隻是在重複她说的话 朋友
It's not a clever insult at all.
这根本不是一种聪明的侮辱
It's not a clever insult at all.
这根本不是一种聪明的侮辱
It's outsmarted me, O'Leary.
它比我聪明 奥利里
Calling for backup.
呼叫支援
Calling for backup!
呼叫支援!
Minogue, O'Leary,
米洛 奥利里
can you hear me? Over. - Yes, yes, we can.
你能听到我吗? 超过 - 是的 是的 我们可以
Where are you, Maaka? We need you. We need backup.
你在哪裡 马卡? 我们需要你 我们需要支援
Yeah, I- I'm right here. -- O'LEARY, -Oh.
是的 我 - 我就在这裡 - 奥利里 - 哦
The range on these walkie-talkies
这些对讲机的范围
is really terrible, eh?
真的很可怕吧?
Can you hear me? Is it-?
你能听到我吗? 是吗-?
It's right there. - Yeah, seems to be working.
就在那裡 - 是的 似乎有效
How did you know to come after us?
你怎麽知道要追我们?
The alien pod in my office grew rather large
我办公室裡的外星人舱变大了
and proceeded to attack me in a violent and threatening manner.
并继续以暴♥力♥和威胁的方式攻击我
Got unruly, so I had to detain it.
变得不守规矩 所以我不得不拘留它
Anyway, I brought this along.
反正我带了这个
All right, officers, let's go take out these weeds.
好吧 警官 我们去除掉这些杂草
There. - Cover your noses.
那裡 - 摀住鼻子
Oh! Argh!
哦! 啊!
Abort! Abort!
中止! 中止!
I got it in my-
我在我的-
I got it in my eyes! I've got it in my mou-
我看在眼裡了! 我已经把它放在我的嘴裡了-
What I have ascertained from this encounter
我从这次相遇中确定的
is that these things are
是这些东西是
a hostile, intelligent extraterrestrial flora.
一种敌对的、聪明的外星植物群
Was pursuing aliens. -
正在追捕外星人 -
Now I'm being pursued by aliens.
现在我被外星人追捕
The extremely dangerous weed spray is highly ineffective.
极其危险的杂草喷雾剂非常无效
It gets them, and, uh, they keep copying us.
它得到了他们 而且 呃 他们一直在模仿我们
And, uh, they keep copying us.
而且 呃 他们一直在模仿我们
Shut up.
住口
I'm gonna see how these plants react to a taser.
我要看看这些植物对泰瑟电击枪有何反应
The plants- can tase back.
植物 - 可以回味
Argh!
啊!
Sarge.
警佐
Sarge! - I'm kinda busy, Minogue!
警佐! - 我有点忙 米洛!
Can I get some backup when you've got a minute, please,
如果你有时间 我能得到一些支援吗?
Sarge? -
警佐? -
O'Leary! They're trying to track us. They're trying to track us.
奥利里! 他们正试图追踪我们 他们正试图追踪我们
Look! There's one, there.
看! 有一个 在那裡
Sarge, we need backup.
警佐 我们需要支援
Argh! Argh!
啊! 啊!
Minogue, O'Leary, put your hands up!
米洛 奥利里 举起你的手!
They're intimidated by size.
他们被尺寸吓到了
Bad information.
坏消息
Argh! They're touching us. - They're probing us now- Ah! We're being probed, Sarge!
啊! 他们正在触摸我们 - 他们现在正在调查我们 - 啊! 我们正在被调查 警佐!
It's the bad kind of touching, Sarge!
这是一种糟糕的触摸 警佐!
Bad kind of touching, Sarge.
糟糕的感人 警佐
Sarge! When we're afraid, they're afraid.
警佐! 当我们害怕时 他们也害怕
Right.
正确的
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
害怕 非常害怕
OK. OK, now!
好的 现在没事了!
OK, now. Go, go, go! Get, get.
现在没事了 去! 去! 去! 得到 得到
Stay there, you bastard. Did we manage to secure them all?
呆在那裡 你这个混♥蛋♥ 我们是否设法保护了它们?
No.
不
So, we've taken care of some, uh, intruders on your property.
所以 我们已经处理了一些 呃 你的财产的入侵者
What kind of intruders? - Uh...
什麽样的入侵者? - 呃...
Just, um- Just intruders.
只是 嗯- 只是入侵者
Also, you might wanna think about doing
另外 你可能想考虑做
a bit more spraying around the farm, OK?
在农场周围多喷一点 好吗?
Some of it's getting a little bit out of hand. - Mm.
有些事情有点失控了 - 嗯
It might just be to your benefit.
这可能只是为了你的利益
And you might just wanna stay out of the shed for a while. - Mm.
你可能只想暂时离开棚子 - 嗯
Ah. Sister?
啊 姐姐?
Nah. This is my wife, Sharon.
不 这是我的妻子 莎伦
Hmm.
嗯
OK, well, look, I mean, um- We should probably...
好吧 好吧 我的意思是 嗯-我们可能应该...
Ah. - We should probably be going.
啊 - 我们应该可以走了
Um, yeah. But, like we said,
嗯 是的 但是 就像我们说的
just let us know if you notice anything, um... anything weird.
如果您注意到任何事情 请告诉我们 嗯...任何奇怪的事情
Yeah. Will do. Thank you for your time.
是的 会做 感谢您的时间
Do you think they might have been a family...
你认为他们可能是一个家庭...
before they became a family? You know what I mean?
在成为一家人之前? 你知道我的意思?
I don't know. I mean, it can happen.
我不知道 我的意思是 它可能发生
They have the smaller gene pool, but that was...
他们的基因库较小 但那是...
Unbelievable. ...something else.
难以置信的 ... 别的
Were they quadruplets...
他们是四胞胎吗...
and some of them just grew faster than others?
其中一些只是比其他人增长得更快?
Yeah, so, we've diffused the threat in the situation, and it-
是的 所以 我们已经分散了局势中的威胁 而且它-
Are you off, Sarge? - Ah, yep. Great job.
你走了吗 警佐? - 啊 是的 做得好
Uh, yeah. So we've diffused the threat in the situation,
嗯 是的 所以我们分散了局势中的威胁
and everything appears to be back to normal.
一切似乎都恢复了正常
Obviously, these plants aren't endemic to New Zealand,
显然 这些植物不是纽西兰特有的
and we'll get the Department of Conservation to investigate.
我们将让环保部进行调查
Oh, you're back, Sarge. - Yep, I'm here. - And we need to make sure that
哦 你回来了 警佐 - 是的 我在这裡 - 我们需要确保
they're not a threat to local flora. You never know -
它们不会对当地植物群构成威胁 你永远不会知道 -
could have been trekked in on a tourist boot,
本来可以穿著旅游靴徒步进去的
something like that. - Mm.
类似的东西 - 嗯
The important thing is that the people are safe-
重要的是人们是安全的-
Mm-hm. - ...and the cows are safe.
嗯 - ...奶牛是安全的
And people and cows can rest assured that
而且人和牛可以放心
the New Zealand Police Force-
纽西兰警♥察♥部队-
You know, we take this sort of thing very seriously.
你知道 我们非常重视这种事情
And our eyes, our ears are always open.
而我们的眼睛 我们的耳朵总是睁著的
We'll be working very hard to make sure that
我们将非常努力地确保
the New Zealand public know that they don't have to worry about
纽西兰公众知道他们不必担心
this sort of thing happening again.
这种事情又发生了
Can't see anyone else handling that any better than we did.
看不到其他人比我们处理得更好
Let's head back, eh?
我们回去吧?
The battery's flat.
电池没电了
Car 4 to base. We've got a battery down, a battery down.
4号♥车到基地 我们的电池没电了 电池没电了
If we could have some assistance on-site
如果我们可以在现场获得一些帮助
as soon as possible. Thank you.
尽快地 谢谢你
Out.
出去
So, Minogue... - Mm-hm?
那麽 米洛... - 嗯?
...the battery's flat. - Mm.
...电池没电了 - 嗯
Yep. That runs off the battery.
是的 这会耗尽电池
Yeah, I know. I got someone coming out.
是的 我知道 我有人出来了
They can't hear us. That- Hang on. Calling for backup.
他们听不到我们的声音 那 - 坚持 呼叫支援
Copy, O'Leary. Go ahead for assistance.
收到 奥利里 继续寻求帮助
Did you just talk to me on that? -
你刚刚和我谈过这个吗? -
Yeah. - Leave it to me.
是的 - 交给我
Copy that.
收到
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表