剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
搞什麽?
What happened?
发生了什麽?
I don't know, officer.
我不知道 警官
I No idea, mate. I
我不知道 伙计 我
Uh, Comms, we're bringing in a young woman who's been attacked.
呃 通讯 我们要请来一名遭到袭击的年轻女子
No medical's required, but we'd like to get a statement. Over.
不需要医疗 但我们希望得到一份声明 超过
COMMS: What's the nature of the attack? Speak more, please.
通讯:攻击的性质是什麽? 请多说
We have reason to believe that the perpetrator is a were-
我们有理由相信肇事者是-
...Warehouse worker.
...仓库工人
COMMS: Uh, did you say a Warehouse worker?
通讯:呃 你是说仓库工人吗?
Uh, no, I think he just- We're still determining the nature of the attacker.
呃 不 我认为他只是-我们仍在确定攻击者的性质
We're just going through a couple of options now,
我们现在只是通过几个选项
but we'll have more information as it comes to hand.
但我们将掌握更多信息
COMMS: But they may have... worked at the Warehouse?
通讯:但他们可能...在仓库工作过?
There's my ex's house.
这是我前任的房♥子
He was meant to call me up tonight, but he didn't, the bastard.
他本打算今晚给我打电♥话♥ 但他没有 这个混♥蛋♥
Unbelievable. Classic.
难以置信的 经典的
I would never do that in a relationship. Oh, you reckon (!)
我永远不会在一段关係中这样做 哦 你认为(!)
I'm always- I'm very trustworthy. (SCOFFS) That's what they all reckon.
我总是-我非常值得信赖 (嘲笑)他们都这麽认为
And, uh, all of my ex-girlfriends have had nothing but nice things to say about me.
而且 呃 我所有的前女友都对我说的很好
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧音乐)
Push that button, the light comes on.
按下那个按钮 灯亮了
Yeah, but you need to turn that beep off. It's always beeping.
是的 但你需要关闭那个哔哔声 它总是发出哔哔声
OK, guys, calm down. It's not an AC/DC concert.
好吧 伙计们 冷静下来 这不是 AC/DC摇滚音乐会
(SIGHS)
(叹息)
Sorry I'm late. I had to rush in unexpectedly.
抱歉 我迟到了 我不得不出乎意料地衝进去
Uh, is that why you've got your pyjama shirt on instead of your normal shirt, sir?
呃 这就是你穿睡衣而不是普通衬衫的原因吗 先生?
Correct, O'Leary. Great detective work.
正确的 奥利里 伟大的侦探工作
(ALL APPLAUD)
(大家鼓掌)
OK, first some good news to start off with -
好的 首先要从一些好消息开始-
Donovan and Lopepe stopped two armed robbers at the BP service station the other night - great job.
唐纳文和洛佩佩前几天晚上在 BP 服务站拦住了两名武装劫匪-干得好
(CLEARS TH ROAT)
(清嗓子)
(ALL APPLAUD)
(大家鼓掌)
And the picture that the department put up of the kitten in the police hat got 743 likes.
而该部门贴出的那张戴著警帽的小猫的照片获得了743个赞
Yeah. (ALL APPLAUD)
是的 (大家鼓掌)
It's got us a lot of attention. Mostly positive.
它引起了我们的极大关注 大多是正面的
All right, let's be careful out there, guys.
好吧 伙计们 让我们小心点
It's a full moon tonight. Gonna be a lot of crazies.
今晚是满月 会是很多疯子
All right, dismissed.
好吧 解散
Sarge, can we have a word, please?
警佐 我们能说句话吗?
Yeah, what is it, guys?
是的 这是什麽 伙计们?
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧音乐)
We've got another paranormal case.
我们还有另一个灵异案例
Not another haunted sock, is it?
不是另一个闹鬼的袜子 是吗?
I don't know how that mouse got into my sock, sir. It was a weird one-off.
我不知道那隻老鼠是怎麽鑽进我的袜子裡的 长官 这是一件怪异的一次性的袭击
No, look, we believe we've got a woman who has survived an attack from a werewolf.
不 听著 我们相信我们有一个女人在狼人的袭击中倖存下来
Nah- Shh! You can't use that word outside of the secret office.
不- 嘘! 你不能在秘密办公室外使用这个词
OK. Right.
行 对
Where is she? She's in the interrogation room, Sarge.
她在哪? 她在审讯室 警佐
After you. Lead the way.
在你之后 带路
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧音乐)
The last thing I remember - I was having my whisky,
我记得的最后一件事 - 我正在喝威士忌
and these were jeans.
这些是牛仔裤
Yeah, but those are awesome now, aren't they? They're better than they would have been as jeans.
是的 但那些现在很棒 不是吗? 它们比牛仔裤更好
Yeah, as much as I want to believe, I just don't think the nature of her injuries came from a lycanthrope.
是的 儘管我想相信 但我不认为她受伤的性质来自狼人
Do you reckon a guy could get away with wearing something like that? What?
你认为一个人穿这样的衣服能侥倖逃脱吗? 什麽?
Sarge, what about the scratches all over her?
警佐 她身上的划痕呢?
They don't match the scratches of a motorcycle. Those are twig scratches.
它们与摩托车的划痕不匹配 那些是树枝划痕
Anyway, tonight, did you happen to see a huge creature?
无论如何 今晚 你有没有碰巧看到一个巨大的生物?
Possibly lupine in nature. Eh? I don't know.
可能是羽扇豆 诶? 我不知道
I was wasted, man.
我喝到烂醉 伙计
Hang on a minute...
等一下...
I sort of remember seeing these, like...
我有点记得看到这些 比如......
Sort of, these, like, huge claws in front of my face.
有点 这些 就像 在我面前的巨大爪子
See? Claws. Plus we saw a werewolf.
看? 爪子 另外 我们看到了狼人
You saw one for real?
你真的看过吗?
We saw its eyes.
我们看到了它的眼睛
Oh, its eyes (!) Are there large dogs in the area? Or are there other things with eyes?
哦 它的眼睛(!) 该地区有大型犬吗? 或者还有其他东西有眼睛吗?
Yeah, but, look, the pizza-delivery guy remembered seeing a dog wearing jeans.
是的 但是 看 送披萨的人记得看到一隻穿牛仔裤的狗
(SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC)
(悬疑音乐)
Is that right? Right, need to show you something. Both of you.
是对的吗? 对了 需要给你看点东西 你们俩
Take a seat, eh.
坐下 嗯
Don't go anywhere.
待在这裡
(LAUGHS) Little police humour, there.
(笑) 那裡有点警♥察♥幽默
Check this out.
看一下这个
This pug here - stone-washed jeans.
这裡的哈巴狗 - 石洗牛仔裤
This bulldog - skinny jeans.
这条斗牛犬 - 紧身牛仔裤
And this chihuahua - also jeans, and Chuck Taylors.
还有这个吉娃娃 - 还有牛仔裤和查克泰勒
See, point is, sometimes dogs wear jeans.
看 重点是 有时狗穿牛仔裤
What do you Google to get those? Oh, I follow Dogsinjeans and DressedUpPups.
你用什麽谷歌♥得到这些? 哦 我关注 设计师牛仔裤 和 装扮小狗
They're both Tumblr accounts. Oh.
他们都是汤博乐帐户 哦
Just something I do to relieve the stress of the job.
只是为了缓解工作压力而做的一些事情
Now, check this out.
现在 看看这个
This is a pug in a full tuxedo, eh.
这是一隻穿著全套燕尾服的哈巴狗 嗯
What a charmer! What's he up to?
多麽迷人! 他在干什麽?
Is he at the premier of his own movie, is he? (LAUGHS)
他在自己电影的首映式上 是吗? (笑)
Anyway, take this woman home. I'm afraid this one's another haunted sock.
无论如何 带这个女人回家 恐怕这是另一个闹鬼的袜子
We did see a werewolf, though, didn't we, O'Leary?
不过 我们确实看到了狼人 不是吗 奥利里?
I don't know what we saw.
我不知道我们看到了什麽
Pretty sure I do - a werewolf.
我敢肯定 - 狼人
Yeah, well, look, you might actually be right, you know. (LAUGHS)
是的 好吧 看 你可能是对的 你知道 (笑)
Are you all right back there?
你回来还好吗?
Yeah, it's just that this is actually kind of cool,
是的 只是这实际上有点酷
and if my ex sees me in a cop car, he'll think I'm crazy, and guys find that hot.
如果我的前任看到我在警车裡 他会认为我疯了 而男人们会觉得那很性感
Is that true, Minogue?
是真的吗 米洛?
Uh, not sure if it's universal, but, um, yep.
呃 不确定它是否通用 但是 嗯 是的
COMMS: Hey, guys, it's Sergeant Maaka. What's your location? Over.
通讯员:嘿 伙计们 我是马卡警佐 你的位置是什麽? 超过
Yeah, we just reached the main highway, Sarge. We're just taking this young woman back home.
是的 我们刚刚到达主要高速公路 警佐 我们只是要把这个年轻的女人带回家
Oh no. What?
不好了 什麽?
Uh, what's that, Minogue?
呃 那是什麽 米洛?
Uh, he said 'what.' Over.
呃 他说'什麽' 结束
Yeah, and I said, 'What. Over.' So, what was that? Over.
是的 我说 '什麽 超过' 那麽 那是什麽? 结束
He said what cos he couldn't hear you properly, what. Over.
他说什麽 因为他听不清你的声音 什麽 结束
What? Over.
什麽? 结束
Yep-
是的-
OK, uh, OK.
好的 嗯 好的
I've been doing a bit of detective work on that woman you brought in.
我一直在对你带来的那个女人进行一些侦探工作
When I went into the interrogation room after you guys left,
你们走后我走进审讯室
I noticed there was a distinct dog-owner smell.
我注意到有一种明显的狗主人气味
You know, that smell that dog-owners have, right?
你知道吗 狗主人的那种气味 对吧?
Yeah, yeah!
是啊!
Sheena, do you own a dog? Nah.
谢娜 你养狗吗? 不
Well, then I remembered that you said there was a dog seen in the area wearing jeans.
嗯 然后我记得你说过在该地区看到一隻穿著牛仔裤的狗
Well, that woman you brought in said she was wearing jeans when she went out,
嗯 你带来的那个女人说她出去的时候穿著牛仔裤
but then when she woke up she was wearing jean-shorts.
但是当她醒来时 她穿著牛仔裤
Do you reckon a guy could get away with wearing something like that? What?
你认为一个人穿这样的衣服能侥倖逃脱吗? 什麽?
I also remembered she said she saw claws in front of her face.
我还记得她说她看到她的脸前面有爪子
Claws in front of my face.
爪子挡在我的面前
Why would there be claws in front of her if she was running away?
逃跑的时候 眼前怎麽会有爪子?
She wasn't being chased by a werewolf.
她没有被狼人追赶
She is a werewolf.
她是狼人
She doesn't look like a werewolf, Sarge.
她看起来不像狼人 警佐
Well, that's because the moon is being obscured by cloud cover right now.
嗯 那是因为月亮现在被云层遮住了
That's why a lot of werewolves live in Wellington - it's always cloudy.
这就是为什麽很多狼人住在威灵顿的原因 - 它总是阴天
Are we safe, Sarge? (GROWLS)
我们安全吗 警佐? (咆哮)
Uh, hold on.
呃 等一下
I'm just looking at the cloud cover on my weather app right now,
我现在只是在看我的天气应用程序上的云层
and you're good to go for another two minutes.
你再走2分钟就好了
Two minutes!
2分钟!
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太好
Oh, man.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表