剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
这是我的车在这裡
Phase three - Constables Minogue and O'Leary will be on hand to lock them in... (WHISTLES)
第3阶段 - 米洛 和奥利里警员将在场将他们锁定...(口哨)
and take over, just in case Parker doesn't survive, or he has turned into a (LOWERS VOICE) zombie.
并接管 以防万一派克无法生存 或者他已经变成了(低声)丧尸
What's that? What do you mean 'survive'.
那是什麽? 你是什麽意思“生存”
Well, there's a possible chance, Parker, that you will not make it out.
好吧 派克 你有可能不会成功
So, ideally, we all survive, but there is a chance that...
因此 理想情况下 我们都可以倖存下来 但也有可能...
...you won't. I won't.
... 你不会 我不会
It shouldn't come to that, Parker. Shouldn't come- It shouldn't come to that.
不应该这样 派克 不应该来-不应该到那个地步
OK, right, let's do this plan. Let's get to work.
好的 好的 我们来做这个计划 让我们开始工作吧
(GRUNTS) LOPEPE: Nothing to see here!
(咕噜声)LOPEPE:这裡没什麽可看的!
O'Leary, visual confirmation.
O'Leary 视觉确认
Hey, Donovan, Lopepe!
嘿 唐纳文 洛佩佩!
(BOTH GRUNT)
(两个咕噜声)
Right, Parker, go, go, go, go, go!
对了 派克 走 走 走 走 走!
Help. help!
帮助 帮助!
I'm gonna get you, you bugger!
我要抓住你 你这个混♥蛋♥!
You fool. Requesting back up.
你这个傻瓜 请求备份
There's a crime in progress. He stole!
有犯罪在进行中 他偷了!
Officers, help, help. I'm being mugged by this assailant.
官员 帮助 帮助 我被这个袭击者抢劫了
He's got a couple of my personal items, including my wallet and my cell phone.
他得到了我的一些私人物品 包括我的钱包和手♥机♥
You deserve a beating, you big, brown bugger.
你应该挨揍 你这个大个子 棕色的混♥蛋♥
What? Racial - really?
什麽? 种族 - 真的吗?
I'm being assaulted by this Caucasian male.
我被这个白人男性袭击了
Look, I'm moving really slowly. Just- Go, go, go.
看 我走得很慢 只是 - 去 去 去
Arrest this man! OK, this way!
逮捕这个人! 好 这边!
Not me, him!
不是我 是他!
Not me, him!
不是我 是他!
Ah, typical!
啊 典型!
Blame the Maori guy, eh?
怪毛利人 嗯?
Abort. Abort.
中止 中止
Phase two has failed. Phase two has failed.
第2阶段失败 第2阶段失败
Lead them towards the car, Sarge. Towards the car, Sarge. Oh, that's right.
带他们走向汽车 警佐 走向汽车 警佐 哦 原来如此
The car, Sarge.
车 警佐
Racist zombies! Racist zombies!
种族主义丧尸! 种族主义丧尸!
OK, I'm gonna lure them inside here, and then jump out the other side.
好的 我要把他们引到这裡 然后从另一边跳出去
You guys lock them in, and then drive them to the station, OK? Got it, Sarge.
你们把他们锁起来 然后开车送他们去警局 好吗? 明白了 警佐
Come on.
快点
Come on, Donovan and Lopepe.
来吧 唐纳文和洛佩佩
You want some of the Sarge, come and get it.
你想要一些警佐 来拿吧
Come on, boy.
来吧 男孩
(ACTION MUSIC)
(动作音乐)
Guys, guys, it's locked. It's a huge oversight on my part.
伙计们 伙计们 它被锁定了 这对我来说是一个巨大的疏忽
Prepare phase four.
准备第四阶段
Oh my God, I've dropped my keys on the ground.
天哪 我把钥匙掉在地上了
They're gonna eat me.
他们要吃了我
They're gonna turn me into a zombie.
他们要把我变成丧尸
Break the glass, Sarge! Break the glass!
打破玻璃 警佐! 打破玻璃!
Everybody, get out! Get out of the car! Listen, get out of there!
大家出来吧! 从车裡出去! 听著 离开那裡!
It's too late.
太晚了
They ate Sarge.
他们吃了警佐
(GROANS)
(呻♥吟♥)
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧音乐)
Oh my God, he's one of them.
天啊 他就是其中之一
He's been zombified.
他被丧尸化了
Nah, it's just jam.
不 这只是果酱
Don't worry, I found my doughnuts.
别担心 我找到了我的甜甜圈
They were underneath the seat.
他们在座位下面
These two just stopped attacking me.
这两个人才停止攻击我
Donovan, Lopepe - turn 360 degrees.
唐纳文 洛佩佩 - 转360度
They're responding to radio orders.
他们正在响应无线电命令
Donovan and Lopepe, put your hands up. Over.
唐纳文和洛佩佩 请举手 完毕
Awesome.
惊人的
They're radio-controlled.
它们是无线电控制的
(BOTH GRUNT)
(两个咕噜声)
(LAUGHS)
(笑)
Do the dab.
轻拍
Do the running man.
做跑男
Oh, YEP-
哦 是的-
Do the sprinkler.
做洒水器
That's a good sprinkler.
那是一个很好的洒水器
(FUN MUSIC)
(有趣的音乐)
(ELECTRONIC MUSIC)
(电子音乐)
Oh.
哦
Re-enact the boat scene from the Titanic.
重演铁达尼号♥上的船场景
('TITANIC' MUSIC)
(《铁达尼号♥》音乐)
(GRUNTS) Jack, I'm flying.
(咕噜声)杰克 我在飞
(GROANS)
(呻♥吟♥)
Let's all look like zombies.
让我们都看起来像丧尸
Let's all look surprised!
让我们都惊呆了!
(ALL SCREAM)
(全尖叫)
Freeze! Freeze! Freeze! Freeze!
停住! 停住! 停住! 停住!
Freeze!
停住!
OK, handcuff each other and escort each other to the police station.
好的 给对方戴上手铐 护送对方到警局
The undead persons that we brought into the station are now being processed by the courts.
我们带进警局的不死者现在正在接受法庭的处理
So they're no longer our problem. That's right, and as for the infected officers,
所以他们不再是我们的问题 没错 至于受感染的官员
they've obviously been given desk jobs, so they're still dealing with the public,
他们显然得到了办公室工作 所以他们仍在与公众打交道
but it's from a safe distance.
但它是从安全距离
No, you were speeding, so you have to pay that ticket. (GRUNTS)
不 你超速了 所以你必须付那张罚单 (咕噜声)
No, you've got a ticket. You just have to pay the fine, yeah.
不 你有一张罚单 你只需要支付罚款 是的
Yeah, it's, uh- lt's- lt's-
是的 它是 呃- 它- 它-
(GROANS) $250.
(呻♥吟♥) 250元
It's obviously a bit noisier in the office,
办公室裡明显有点吵
but I mean- I think, actually, to be honest, they seem like a better pair now.
但我的意思是-我认为 实际上 老实说 他们现在看起来更像是一对
I think they really, they really do a good job on the desk. They're really great, aren't they?
我认为他们真的 他们真的在办公桌上做得很好 他们真的很棒 不是吗?
That's important to have officers that can do that job.
拥有能够胜任这项工作的官员很重要
I mean, all in all, we managed to contain the outbreak,
我的意思是 总而言之 我们设法控制了暴♥乱♥
so society's not going to break down just yet.
所以社会还不会崩溃
Good result for the Paranormal Unit.
灵异单位的好结果
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表