剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Um, it's highly classified unit.
恩 是个高度机密的小组
Um, so, yeah.
呃 所以 对
It's top secret. No one else knows about it.
是最高机密 没有其他人知道
Sevali and Jones, they haven't been briefed on it yet.
赛丽雅和琼斯 她们还没有得到相关的情报
Mulder and Scully. I mean, to put it in layman's terms, we're kind of like Mulder and Scully.
穆德和史卡利 我的意思是 用外行的话来说 我们就像X档案的穆德和史卡利
She's like Scully because she's analytical, she's got the brains.
她像史卡利 因为她善于分♥析♥ 头脑好
And, uh, I'm a man with brown hair.
然后 我就是一棕色头髮的男人
Yeah, so, I'm not sure if paranormal phenomena exists-
呃 所以 我还不确定灵异现象是否存-
It's pronounced phre-mo-mema.
它发音为 现-象
It's phenomena.
现象
Well, it's phre-mo-mema.
就是 显-象
It's phenomena - the N.
是现象 发N音
Phenomena.
现象
Another way that we're like Mulder and Scully is that we've got,
另一种说我们像穆德和史卡利的说法是
sort of, an underlying sexual tension going on. Sexual tension
有点,潜在的性张力正在发生 性张力
Eh?
嗯?
She doesn't look well.
她看起来不太好
The dead shall rise from hell.
死者将从地狱甦醒
Do you need a lozenge, or something?
你需要来片口含锭或者是其他东西吗?
Maybe we could call a- Do you want us to call your parents or a guardian, perhaps?
也许我们可以打电♥话♥给- 你想让我们联繫你的家长或者是监护人吗?
There will be buckets of blood and a fountain of fire.
将会有血桶和火喷泉
Ugh.
噫
She's scaring me, O'Leary.
她吓到我了 奥利里
Mm. Oh yeah. Can you do your bad cop?
恩 好 你能演坏警♥察♥吗?
Stop that. It's a bit scary.
别这样 有点点吓人
Hello. My name is Sgt Maaka. I'd like to have a few words with you, if I may.
你好 我马卡警佐 如果可以的话 我想和你说几句话
Can I call my parents?
我可以打电♥话♥给我父母吗?
Uh, she's just got a normal voice. Youse- I thought
呃 她的声音很正常啊 你 我以为
you said she had some sort of demonic man's voice.
你刚说她有就像恶魔一样的声音
Yeah, well, she did before.
恩 她刚才就是那样
Can I go home now?
我现在可以回家了吗?
She just sounds like a normal teenage girl.
她听起来就像一个正常的女孩
This is not a case for the Paranormal Unit at all.
这根本就不是灵异案件
I had a whole speech planned and everything. What am I gonna do now?
我做了完全的准备给谈话 我该现在该怎麽做?
Um, look, I'm very sorry about this.
呃,听著,关于这个我真的很抱歉
I tell you what - we'll contact your parents. They'll come and get you.
我们你说 - 我们会联繫你的家长 他们会来接你
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa!
嘿 哇 哇 哇!
Let's go!
快追!
It's unholy.
这可太邪恶了
Should we jump after her?
我们该跟著跳下去追吗?
That was pretty insane. I mean, have you seen the likes of that before?
这也太疯狂了 你以前有见过这样的吗?
Have I seen that before?
我以前有没有见过这样的?
Have I seen a teenage girl leap through a window,
我有没有见过自己从窗户里跳出去的
have light going all over her face and her blowing back in the wind.
她的脸上有光 她在风中飞翔
No. No, I haven't.
没 我没见过
And I tell you what it is.
我告诉你这是什麽情况
It's pretty obvious to me. She-
对我来说很明显了 她
Drugs.
嗑药了
Oh, I thought robot.
我想说她是机器人
'B-4, this is Comms. Over.'
B-4 这里是指挥中心 完毕'
Go ahead.
继续
'Domestic dispute at 9 Greys Ave. Need you to respond. Over.'
'格雷斯大道9号♥的家庭纠纷 需要回应 完毕'
Yeah, that's a negative, Comms. We're on a special mission. Over.
嗯 但我们不能去 我们在执行特殊任务 完毕
'Yeah, the caller has requested Minogue and O'Leary specifically. Over.
报♥警♥的人特别要求米洛和奥利里 完毕
On our way. Over.
在路上了 完毕
Do we get to turn our lights on for that?
我们要不要打开警报灯?
Yeah, definitely.
好啊 当然了
I might go a bit faster, if that's all right.
可以的话 我能开快点
Well, we need to. We've gotta get there. Comms just said.
我们得开快点啊 刚才指挥中心不是说了吗 要快点过去
Right-o.
收到
So, were on the way to a domestic incident.
所以 我们正在前往事件地点
Hopefully it's just an argument,
希望只是普通的争吵
something that can be resolved quickly, cos we've got, obviously, other things to do.
这种事就可以解决的快一点 因为我们还有其他事情得做
Potentially bigger fish to fry.
还有更重要的事要做
Good evening.
晚安
Hi. Officers O'Leary and Minogue.
你好 我们是奥利里和米洛警员
Is there any trouble-? I've locked him in the garage.
有什麽问题吗? 我把他锁在车♥库♥了
OK, we should probably come in and have a look around...
好 我们应该得进去看看...
Yeah, come in.
好 请进
...if that's OK.
...如果可以的话
Just watching the rugby, and he starts
刚才还在看橄榄球 然后他就开始
yelling and carrying on like he's possessed.
大哄大叫就像被附身了一样
It's just the worse midlife crisis you've ever seen.
这是你所见过的最严重的中年危机
Minogue.
米洛
'Oh, matching shirts.
噢 亲子装哎
'That's awesome. We could do that.'
这个好哦,我们也可以来一套
We do that every day.
我们每天都都在穿
It's not that. Look, it's the same girl.
不是衣服的事 看 是同样的女孩
Ah.
啊
She looks a million times better in the photo, eh, than in person.
照片比真人好看了几万倍
Don't say that in front of the mum.
别在人家妈妈面前这麽说
At one time, he was very normal.
有一段时间 他很正常
What is normal?
怎麽个普通?
Well, this isn't.
呃 至少这不普通
OK, that's more than a midlife crisis.
这可比中年危机严重多了
Gary, can you get down off the roof?
盖瑞 你可以从屋顶上下来吗?
The cops are here.
警♥察♥到了
He's breaking the law of gravity, O'Leary
他打破了万有引力定律 奥利里
How did you get up there, sir?
你是怎麽上去的 先生?
Minogue and O'Leary, we meet again.
米洛和奥利里 我们又见面了
I don't think so, mate.
我不这麽觉得 伙计
Do you know him, O'Leary?
你认识他吗? 奥利里?
Do you play softball?
你打垒球吗?
I am Bazual.
我是巴泽尔
Bull(BLEEP) . His name's Gary.
乱讲* 他是盖瑞
I am Bazual of the Unholy Realm.
我是邪恶领域的巴泽尔
Look, just try and calm yourself, mate.
听著 尝试冷静一下 伙计
You should probably come down from there, mate.
你该从那里下来了 伙计
He got really angry when our daughter came home late,
我们女儿回家晚了的时候他非常生气
and she was in a really bad mood.
然后她心情也很差
I mean, I don't know. Could have been too much screen-time.
我也不懂 大概是盯太多电子产品了
Do you want some help?
你需要帮忙吗?
Oh, no, look, your neck is gonna get really sore,
别 听著 你的脖子会超级疼的
and I'm not massaging it tonight.
今晚我可不给你按♥摩♥
Have you seen that before?
你之前见过他那样子吗?
God, no.
天啊 并没有
You need to stop that, and you really need to listen to your wife, Gary.
你该停了 你真的该听你老婆的话 盖瑞
You're 47!
你都47岁!
47?
什麽?
Are you all right? Are you feeling a bit better?
你还好吗? 你感觉好点了?
Hm.
嗯
What am I doing on the fridge?
我在冰箱上干什麽?
Yeah, so, the gentleman calmed down. So, we've just let him off with a warning.
这位先生冷静下来了 所以 最后我们只是给了他个警告
Turns out he is A different Bazual.
结果他不是我们要找的巴泽尔
Our original person of interest was his daughter.
我们最初调查的是他的女儿
Turns out she same sort calmed down now, as well.
现在她也算是冷静下来了
So bit of a win-win.
所以算是双赢
I mean, so we can go now, uh, knowing that everyone here is safe.
我们可以离开了 了解这裡所有人都安全了
Mm-mm.
恩
Well, so the father and daughter both called themselves
所以 父女两人都自称是
Bazual of the Unholy Realm.
邪恶领域的巴泽尔
Yeah, he's named after her.
是的,他以她的名字命名
And then they both had super strength.
然后两人都有怪力
Weird.
真怪
And talked about fountains of fire.
还说著什麽火之喷泉
I think it runs in the family.
我觉得是什麽世代相传的东西
Speaking of running in the family...
说到世代相传(跑步)...
We're going 50.
我们时速50英里(80KM)了
She's gone into those bushes.
她衝进那些灌木丛里了
Pursuing on foot. She's slowing down, O'Leary.
只能用脚追了 她速度慢下来了 奥利里
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表