剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
怎麽了? 我 嗯...
I lost Mrs Patterson.
我把派特森夫人弄丢了
What?! In the spectral realm.
什吗?! 在异度空间
You had one job, Minogue. I've had a couple of jobs. But that job, I did, uh,
你就只有这个工作 米洛 我有好几份工作 但是那个工作 我 啊
I made a mistake. Sorry, sarge. Sarge.
我犯了个错误. 抱歉, 警佐. 警佐.
Can't believe it. It's a ghost.
简直无法相信 这是个鬼
Tase it, tase it, tase it! We need a Taser! We need to tase it. No, don't. I wouldn't tase it, guys.
电它, 电它, 电它! 我们用电击枪! 我们电它. 不, 别. 我不会电它的, 各位.
Set. Set. Fire!
准备 准备 开枪!
Argh!
啊!
It'll just go straight through.
它只会直接穿过去
It's only another couple of minutes. (GRUNTING, WHIMPERING)
只要再来几分钟
They will be fine after this. So after the charge is, um,
之后他们就没事了 所以当电 呃
finished, um, they'll feel a little bit tired, um... (THUMPING)
用完的时候 嗯 他们会感觉有点疲劳 嗯...
...but they will get fully back to normal in a short space of time.
...但他们在很短的时间内就能完全恢复正常.
Bloody ghosts! Still going now, which is- Yeah.
该死的鬼! 还在电 这- 嗯
So they're in quite a bit of pain now, but like I said,
所以他们是相当得痛苦 但如我所说
once the initial tase is finished, then-
一旦最初的电击结束 就-
It's finishing now, see? Can you hear that?
它要结束了 看吧? 你听到了吗?
They're quietening down, and that's really great.
他们安静下来了 而那可是大好事
WHISPERS: Seems to operate on a pattern.
似乎有一种运行方式
Watch.
看
Toilet.
厕所
Toilet.
厕所
Toilet. Toilet.
厕所 厕所
Toilet.
厕所
Toilet.
厕所
So the pattern is it's always a toilet?
所以它的模式就是一直都是个厕所?
Yeah, but watch this, though.
嗯 但是看看这个
Toilet.
厕所
Toilet.
厕所
Toilet. Hey.
厕所 嘿
This is the New Zealand Police, the Paranormal Unit.
这是纽西兰警方 灵异案件小组
If Mrs Patterson is behind there, please just be there when we open the door.
如果派特森夫人在里面的话 在我们打开门的时候请呆在那儿
Oh my God!
哦老天!
Mrs Patterson? Are you in here?
派特森夫人? 你在裡面吗?
Oh, I was wondering what happened to you!
哦, 我还想你发生了什麽呢!
Mrs Patterson, are you being held here against your will?
派特森夫人, 你在这里是不是违背了你的意愿?
No! No, this is Rochelle and Peter,
不! 没有, 这是罗谢尔和彼得
lovely deceased couple from Tawa.
来自塔瓦的可爱的已故的夫妇
Clearly a case of Stocktaking Syndrome, isn't it?
显然是"盘点症候群", 不是吗?
Mrs P, I think you should come with us right now.
派特森夫人 我想你现在得跟我们走了
Well, I want to, but I'm...
嗯 我想这样 但是 我...
I can't...
我不能...
Nobody leave. This is my party, and it never ends, pigs.
没人离开 这是我的派对 而它不会结束 条子.
Mrs Patterson, if you could refrain from throwing around the slurs, please.
派特森夫人 如果你能克制散佈对警♥察♥的诽谤的话 拜託
No, it's not her, Minogue. Nah, she's been possessed.
不 这不是她 米洛 不 她被附身了
Sir/Madam, are you Raymond St John...
先生/女士 你是 雷蒙德·圣约翰...
of 23 Tukariri St? MAN'S VOICE: That's right. I'm the Party King -
住在图卡里里街23号♥? 没错 我是派对王 -
always partyin', always swingin'.
老派对 老时髦
Mr St john, please leave Mrs Patterson's body. Get out of there, sir.
圣约翰先生 请离开派特森夫人的身体 离开那里 先生
Let's party, man! No, sir, sir,
我们派对 朋友! 不 先生 先生
please just stay in the tub, OK? Stay in the tub. Whoo-hoo-hoo!
就请你呆在浴缸里 好吗? 呆在浴缸里 哦-吼-吼!
Put your torch on.
打开你的手电筒
Yeah, youse go - I'll just, um... I'll just secure the perimeter.
嗯 你们去吧 - 我就 嗯... 我去警戒周围
Sir! If you're uncooperative, we'll have to issue you with an official warning.
先生! 如果你不合作 我们将给你正式警告
Ooh, official warning!
哦 正式警告!
Uh!
啊!
Sir!
先生!
Out here.
在这边
It's locked, O'Leary. ('70s POP MUSIC PLAYS)
锁住了 奥利里.
Hey! You can leave your coats on the bed in the spare room.
嘿! 你可以把你的外套放在客房♥的床上
Whoa. It's like DJ-vu.
喔. 好像有"是曾相识的感觉".
You should be in bed.
你该睡觉了.
Right. Listen, everyone, OK? (CHATTER STOPS)
好啦 听著 大家 好吗?
We have had a series of noise complaints.
我们收到了一系列的噪音投诉.
Oh, what? Yeah. I must also inform you that you're, um...
哦 什吗? 对的 我还得告诉你们 嗯...
you're all deceased. What, we're dead?!
你们都死了 什麽 我们都挂了?!
As my partner's stated, approximately 4O years ago,
如我搭档所说 大约40年前,
you were all killed in completely unrelated party accidents.
你们死于毫无关係的派对事故.
So we're, uh, obviously very sorry about that.
所以我们 啊 显然为此感到十分抱歉
No, no, no, no. Don't listen to the man. Excuse me.
不 不 不 不 别听这男人说的
Hey, I've just got short hair, OK? Oh yeah. Don't make that assumption.
嘿 我只是头髮短 好吗? 没错 别瞎猜
People always make that mistake, though, don't they? Oh, come on. We're not dead.
不过人们总是犯那个错误 不是吗? 哦 拜託 我们没死
# We've only started livin'! (CROWD CHEERS) Yeah!
# 我们才开始活! 耶!
Whoa.
喔
Oh! CROWD: Ooh!
哦! 哦!
Often, when you're alive, the light won't pass directly through you like that.
通常 当你活著时 光不会像那样直接穿过你
Often it'll stop on the outside, on the clothes or the body itself.
通常它会停在外面 在衣服上或在身体上
Mr St john, you need to release your guests and, uh- No, look, my party, my rules.
圣约翰先生 你需要释放你的客人而且 啊- 不 听著 我的派对 我做主
No one leaves. # This party goes on forever! #
没人可以离开 # 这个派对要永远持续下去! #
Yeah. OK. Yeah!
耶 好 耶!
Party King. Is that your name? Yeah. That's my name. Don't wear it out.
派对王 那是你的名字? 是阿 那是我的名字 别毁了它
Look, parties should end, you know, 11:30. Midnight at the latest, OK? Absolutely.
听著 派对该结束于 你知道 11:30 最晚是午夜 好吗? 绝对的
If you're a nana, maybe. If you're a nana. No, no, no.
如果你是个蠢蛋 可能吧 如果你是个蠢蛋 不 不 不
No, look. Now you've called me a man, and you've called me a nana. I don't appreciate that.
不 听著 现在你把我当男人 又把我当蠢蛋 我不喜欢.
No. I'm just here to help you. So then what are you, Man-Nana?
不 我只是来帮你的 那麽你是什麽 男蠢蛋?
No, I'm not a nan, I'm not a- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mana-nana?
不 我不是男人 我不是- 喔 喔 喔 男蠢蛋?
Look, these people are not happy to be here any more, Ray. OK?
听著 这些人已经不愿意呆在这里了 雷 好吗?
Right, everybody that wants to proceed to the afterlife, put up your ghost hands.
对 想去往来生的鬼们 把你们的鬼手举起来
That's everyone, Ray. I thought you guys were havin' a good time.
那是每个鬼了 雷 我以为你们都很开心呢
Minogue. MUFFLED: Do I look like I'm havin' a good time, Ray?
米洛 我看起来是很开心的样子麽 雷?
Sorry, what was that, sir? I don't think I'm havin' a good time.
抱歉 你说啥 先生? 我不觉得我很开心
OK, it's a bit hard to make out what you're saying. MUFFLED: I'm not having...
好的 听出你说了什麽有点困难 我不...
Thumbs up or thumbs down?
讚或烂?
Thumbs down. He's over it too. Please, look, everyone, please just leave now and make your way
烂 他也要走了 请 听著 每个鬼 就请你们离开并前往
to the afterlife, OK? CROWD: Thanks, Ray. See ya, Ray. Good party.
来生 好吗? 谢谢 雷 再见 雷 不错的派对
Nice one. That's all right, Pete. Yes. Take care, guys.
很好 没事, 彼得 好 保重 各位
Hope you're not overdressed for where you're going, most of you.
希望对你们要去的地方 你们没有穿得太讲究 你们中的大多数
Hmm. You're buzzkille rs. Mm-hm.
嗯 你们是扫兴鬼 哼
That's what you are. Yep. Yep, yep. No.No-
你们就是那样 对 对 对 不 不-
Man-nana Buzzkiller. That's one way to put it. I would-
男蠢蛋扫兴鬼 那是一种说法 我会-
Another way to put it is that we're the New Zealand Police, and we're doing our job. All right?
另一种说法是我们是纽西兰警方 而我们在做我们的本职工作 好吗?
OK? Put 'em on me. Won't be the first time.
好吗? 铐上吧 也不是第一次了
Officers O'Leary, Minogue and myself
奥利里 米洛警官还有我自己
have removed the guests from the ceaseless party,
将客人们从持续的派对中放了出来
and they will finally be going to a much better place.
而终于他们将去往一个更好的地方
Som we'll be taking the ghost of Mr St John back to the station,
我们会将圣约翰先生的鬼魂带回警局里
where he'll face multiple counts of holding persons against their will
在那里他会面对多项非法拘禁的指控
and 4O years' worth of noise complaints. Hmm.
与40年的噪音投诉 嗯
We might be police, but we still love a good party. Mm.Yeah.
我们可能是警♥察♥ 可是我们还是享受一个好派对的 嗯 嗯
But it's really about respecting your community.
但这实际上关于尊重你的社区
You can party till you drop,
你可以派对到你倒下
uh, just not after you drop.
啊 倒下后别派对就行
Mm.
嗯
Safer communities together.
共建更安全的社区.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表