剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
OK. And what are we looking for, specifically?
好的 我们在寻找什麽 具体是什麽?
I want you to look for changes in the vegetation.
我要你寻找植被的变化
I want you to look for UFOs.
我要你寻找不明飞行物
Definitely let me know if you see an alien.
如果你看到外星人 一定要告诉我
Oh. Yeah, we'd definitely let you know if we saw an alien,
哦 是的 如果我们看到外星人 我们肯定会让你知道
sir. - Mm.
先生 - 嗯
I've got a question. - Yes?
我有一个问题 - 是的?
If we identify a UFO, does that just mean it's an FO?
如果我们识别出不明飞行物 是否就意味著它是 FO?
Hmm. Why don't, uh- Why don't you F-O?
嗯 为什麽不 呃-你为什麽不F-O?
'You F-O'. Ha. - I think he wants us to go.
'你F-O' 哈 - 我想他想让我们走
'You F-O.' - Yeah.
“你 F-O ” - 是的
O'Leary and I are on the lookout for alien activity.
奥利瑞 和我正在寻找外星人的活动
We're not scared.
我们并不害怕
We're actually quite excited.
我们其实很兴奋
It's a real waiting game with this kinda stuff.
这是一个真正的等待游戏 有这种东西
We could be out here all night and not spot anything.
我们可能整晚都在外面 什麽也没有发现
That's just how it goes.
事情就是这样
O'Leary. O'Leary!
奥利里 奥利里!
Oh my God.
我的天啊
It's an FO!
这是一个FO!
O'Leary...
奥利里...
So, uh, we were in pursuit of what we believed to be a UFO.
所以 呃 我们在追求我们认为是UFO的东西
Uh, turns out
呃 结果
Minogue had actually just left the police lights on.
米洛实际上只是让警灯亮著
Thought it would help us find the car.
以为这会帮助我们找到汽车
We did find it, so, you know, he wasn't wrong.
我们确实找到了 所以 你知道 他没有错
Yeah. - And I think we can probably just carry on.
是的 - 我认为我们可能可以继续
You should probably turn those lights off.
你应该关掉那些灯
Looks like it's draining the battery.
看起来它正在耗尽电池
Shutting it down.
关闭它
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗?
There!
那裡!
Bazza?!
巴萨?!
Muzza!
穆扎!
I think he might be a triplet.
我觉得他可能是三胞胎
He's running now. We're gonna have to run.
他现在在跑 我们将不得不逃跑
What are you doing, sir?
你在做什麽 先生?
You look extremely suspicious when you're running, mate-
你跑步的时候看起来非常可疑 朋友-
Stop right there! - ...especially when you're naked!
停在那儿! -...尤其是当你赤身裸体的时候!
We don't wanna have to tackle you!
我们不想对付你!
Um, so we're not quite sure if we've caught
嗯 所以我们不太确定我们是否抓住了
Muzza or Bazza here.
穆扎或巴扎在这裡
He's very confused and doesn't seem to remember
他很困惑 似乎不记得了
any of our previous conversations.
我们之前的任何对话
Mm. I mean, the only thing he can really be done for is
嗯 我的意思是 他唯一能做的就是
indecent exposure, but this is his farm, so...
不雅曝光 但这是他的农场 所以...
You're allowed to be naked on your own property. - Huh.
您可以在自己的财产上赤身裸体 - 嗯
Yep. - Go on, now.
是的 - 继续 现在
So you are allowed to be naked on your own property?
所以你可以在你自己的财产上裸体吗?
Yeah. - So...
是的 - 所以...
Well, not your one. I mean, you don't even have a fence.
好吧 不是你的 我的意思是 你甚至没有围栏
Well, yeah, that's true, but I have tried it a couple of times.
嗯 是的 这是真的 但我已经试过几次了
My brother said he'd call the cops on me. - Who did? Your brother?
我哥哥说他会报♥警♥找我 - 谁干的? 你的兄弟?
Well, he's my flatmate.
嗯 他是我的室友
Said you're free to go, mate.
说你可以走了 朋友
Yeah, sir, just return home and get- maybe put some undies on.
是的 先生 回家然后-也许穿上一些内♥裤♥
He's bloody gone.
他已经死了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - What...?
哇 哇 哇 - 什麽...?
Sarge said record any changes. These have got huge.
Sarge 说记录任何变化 这些已经变得巨大了
Maybe my cow-treeing theory
也许是我的牛-树理论
wasn't so ridiculous after all, eh?
毕竟没有那麽可笑 嗯?
The tree didn't grow around the cow, Minogue. OK?
这棵树不是围绕著母牛生长的 米洛 好?
Always pooh-poohing my theories.
总是对我的理论嗤之以鼻
Look, let's just get some photographic on these, OK?
看 让我们在这些上拍些照片 好吗?
Yep, that's good.
是的 那很好
Get one with a hat on it. - Look like a plant.
找一个戴帽子的 - 看起来像植物
Good. - Look scared.
好的 - 看起来很害怕
Beautiful. - That should do it.
美丽的 - 应该这样做
Turn around, Minogue.
转身 米洛
Ugh!
啊!
The plants are behind you, Minogue.
植物在你身后 米洛
Why are you following us, guys?
朋友们 你们为什麽跟著我们?
That's corn, Minogue. Those plants.
那是玉米 米洛 那些植物
Ugh. What is that?
啊 那是什麽?
Think it might be acid. Is it acid?
认为它可能是酸 是酸吗?
So you can see there that the plant's got acid
所以你可以看到植物有酸
all over my jacket and has completely ruined it,
弄髒了我的夹克 完全毁了它
which is a total lack of respect for
这是完全不尊重
another person's property.
别人的财产
So I'm gonna have to turn this jacket into a vest.
所以我得把这件夹克变成背心
OK, that does actually look like acid,
好吧 这确实看起来像酸
which is quite concerning.
这是相当令人担忧的
It means these plants could be very dangerous.
这意味著这些植物可能非常危险
Look at it.
看它
Look at that.
看那个
Minogue... This jacket's stuffed.
米洛... 这件夹克被塞满了
They're coming.
他们来了
I think we should go. - Go.
我想我们该走了 - 去
Come on. - Go, go, go.
来吧 - 去! 去! 去
There's so much corn.
有这麽多玉米
Oh, it's a dead end, Minogue. - What?
哦 这是一个死胡同 米洛 - 什麽?
Turn around.
迴转
Not this way.
不是这样
Let's go up this way.
我们走这条路吧
Back this way. - I'm gonna be too late.
从这边回来 - 我要迟到了
I've lost my hat.
我的帽子丢了
Calling for backup,
呼叫支援
calling for backup.
要求支援
It's not gonna work; we're too far away. We're out of range.
这是行不通的 我们太远了 我们超出了范围
Look, well- Calling for backup! Can you hear us?
看 好吧-呼叫支援! 你能听见我们吗?
Stand on your tiptoes. - What?
踮起脚尖 - 什麽?
Stand on your tiptoes. It goes further. - No, you do it.
踮起脚尖 它走得更远 - 不 你做
I can't stand on your tiptoes. They're your feet.
我不能站在你的脚尖上 它们是你的脚
Just use your radio, Minogue! - Ohhh.
用你的收音机 米洛! - 哦
I need to retrieve my hat. I'm retrieving my hat.
我需要取回我的帽子 我正在取回我的帽子
Calling for backup, calling for backup.
呼叫支援 呼叫 支援
Minogue, where are you? - Look at this jacket.
米洛 你在哪裡? - 看看这件夹克
Did you- Did anyone reply?
有- 有人回复了吗?
I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking about my- - Turn around.
我没有想那个 我在想我的- 转身
Try that one.
试试那个
They're coming, O'Leary. - We've gotta exit the field.
他们来了 奥利里 - 我们得离开场地
Huh. - Good.
嗯 - 好的
Oh, what's this?
哦 这是什麽?
You should be used to this by now, mate.
你现在应该已经习惯了 朋友
What? Seeing three freaky plants eating a cow?
什麽? 看到三个怪异的植物吃一头牛?
Well, yeah, that is actually quite unusual.
嗯 是的 这实际上很不寻常
So it would appear that the plants are carnivorous.
所以看起来这些植物是肉食性的
Or omnivorous. We haven't actually seen them eat
或者杂食性 我们实际上并没有看到他们吃东西
any plant or vegetable matter, but it is possible that
任何植物或蔬菜 但有可能
their diet isn't strictly carnivorous.
他们的饮食并不是严格的肉食性
I mean, we'd like to make an arrest for tampering with livestock,
我的意思是 我们想逮捕篡改牲畜的人
but it's very unclear what proper procedure is here.
但目前还不清楚这裡的正确程序是什麽
I mean, I don't care if you are from another planet.
我的意思是 我不在乎你是否来自另一个星球
If you come to New Zealand, you should respect our rules.
如果你来到纽西兰 你应该尊重我们的规则
Yeah, but there's not a lot more we can do here,
是的 但我们在这裡无能为力
so I think we should just quietly make our way back to the station
所以我想我们应该悄悄地回到车站
and hand over those photos to Sergeant Maaka,
把这些照片交给马卡警佐
get some more information on these things.
获得更多关于这些事情的信息
That's a fantastic idea.
这是一个绝妙的想法
I think if we get out of here as fast and safely as we can.
我想如果我们能尽快安全地离开这裡
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表