剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Currently inside the Tukariri St property,
现在在图卡里里街的房♥产中
on the lookout for these so-called party ghosts.
寻找这些所谓的派对鬼
To be honest, it's actually quite scary.
老实讲 这真的挺吓人的
Um, for everyone else. Not for-
嗯, 对其他人来说 不是对
Not for me.
对我来说
Yeah. Yeah, OK. Yeah, I can hear ya. I can hear you up there.
嗯 嗯 好 嗯 我听见你啦 我能听到你在上面.
WHISPERS: It's beginning to freak me out. Yeah, come on. OK, guys.
它开始吓到我了 嗯 拜託 好 各位.
Guys, I'm sensing a really profound presence in this room.
各位, 我感受到了这个房♥间里极大的存在感.
If there is a spirit present in this room...
如果有一个幽灵在这个房♥间里的话...
(SPRAYS BOTTLE) Make yourself known.
让我们认识一下你
GHOSTLY VOICE: It's time to blow out the candle.
是时候吹蜡烛了
It's time to blow out the candle.
是时候吹蜡烛了
(GASPS) No. Don't like it. Nah. Don't like it either.
不 不喜欢 不 我也不喜欢
Oh, mate. No, no, no,
哦 老兄 不 不 不
don't like this. I don't like this. I'm getting out of here. Mrs Patterson. Chloe-
不喜欢 我不喜欢 我要走了 派特森夫人 克洛伊-
Getting out of here! ...have you explained to the spirit there's been a noise complaint?
走了! ...你有没有跟幽灵解释那个噪音投诉的事?
O'Leary, I might just go make sure that she gets out all right,
奥利里 我可能得确保她安全离开
because of the... thing.
因为... 那个
You might need my assistance on that, Minogue.
你可能需要我的帮助, 米洛
Mrs Patterson!
派特森夫人!
Mrs Patterson!
派特森夫人!
What the hell? WHISPERS: I guess it's a '70s ghost.
什麽鬼? 我猜这是70年代的鬼
Getting pretty close, O'Le- (BOTH SCREAM)
很接近了, 奥-
Wait!
等下!
WHISPERS: Mrs Patterson.
派特森夫人.
Ha. Scuse me. (MUSIC CUTS OUT)
哈. 打扰了.
That's weird.
那就怪了.
Ghosts are real, ghosts are real, ghosts are real...
鬼是真的 鬼是真的 鬼是真的...
Mrs Patterson! Ghosts are real, ghosts... Oh, thank God. Where have you been?
派特森夫人! 鬼是真的 鬼... 哦 谢天谢地 你去哪儿了?
Ghosts are real, ghosts are real... Been worried sick.
鬼是真的 鬼是真的... 担心得要命
Argh! Mrs Patterson. Mrs Patterson!
啊! 派特森夫人. 派特森夫人!
(GASPS) Mrs Patterson!
派特森夫人!
PANTS: Oh no. No.
哦 不 不
Oh no.
哦 不
O'Leary? O'Leary!
奥利里? 奥利里!
Where are you, Minogue? Presently in the hallway. Suggest we reconvene in the living room.
你在哪里 米洛? 现在在走廊 建议我们在卧室重新集♥合♥
Yeah, copy. I've just left the toilet.
嗯 收到 我刚离开厕所
I just left the toilet. Request we change our rendezvous point to the toilet.
我刚离开厕所 请求将集♥合♥地点转至厕所.
Proceeding to toilet.
向厕所前进.
Roger that. I am a, uh, bit scared.
收到. 我, 啊, 有点害怕.
Are you? Over.
你怕吗? 完毕.
Confirmed. I'm a bit scared. Will arrive presently at the rendezvous point. Over.
确认 我有点怕 马上行进至集♥合♥地点 完毕
Please hurry, over. Have arrived at the very scary toilet.
请快点 完毕 我到了一个很恐怖的厕所那儿
Yeah, I've also arrived at the scary toilet. Over.
嗯 我到了一个很恐怖的厕所那儿 完毕.
No, you're not here yet, O'Leary.
不 你还没到这儿 奥利里
I'm quite sure I am. I'm standing right next to the toilet.
我很确定我到了 我就站在马桶旁边
Well, I'm standing right next to the toilet, and I can't see you, sol don't think you're here.
嗯 我就站在马桶旁边 而我看不到你 所以我不认为你到了
OK, well, I'm standing right next to the toilet. In fact,
好 嗯 我就站在马桶旁边 实际上
now my head's right over the toilet. I'm looking in the toilet, over.
现在我的脑袋就在马桶正上方. 我正在往马桶里看, 完毕.
Well, I've got my head pressed up against the toilet, and if you were talking,
嗯, 我现在把脸紧贴在马桶上, 而你若是在讲话,
there would be vibrations going directly into my ear, and that's not happening, O'Leary.
振动应该会直接传到我的耳里, 而那并未发生, 奥利里.
OK, well, look, I'm just gonna pretend sitting on the toilet.
好, 嗯, 听著, 我要假装坐在马桶上.
I still can't see you anywhere in here. Over.
我还是没在这边看到你. 完毕.
Well, if you were sitting on the toilet, you'd be sitting on my head right now,
嗯, 如果你坐在马桶上, 你现在就该坐在我的头上了,
because my head's in the toilet. (RETCHES)
因为我的头在马桶里面.
I'm certainly not sitting on your head, Minogue. OK? I'm standing up now, next to the toilet.
我肯定没坐在你的头上 米洛 好吗? 我现在站起来 站在厕所旁边
I'm definitely in the toilet. O'Leary!
我绝对在厕所里 奥利里!
I think you might be in the upside-down.
我觉得你可能颠倒过来了
No, I'm the right way up.
不啊 我没倒过来
I think I might be in the upside-down.
我觉得我可能颠倒过来了
Just calm down, Minogue, OK? I'm in the upstairs toilet. Over.
就冷静一下 米洛 好吗? 我在楼上的厕所 完毕.
Ah. Yeah, I'm in the downstairs toilet.
啊 嗯 我在楼下的厕所
Calming down.
冷静了.
Yeah, good, cos I think I've got a bit of a situation here.
嗯 好 因为我这里有点状况
My situation's worse. (MARKER PEN SQUEAKS) Mine's pretty bad.
我的情况更糟. 我的挺糟的.
What's happening in your toilet?
你的厕所出什麽事了?
Well, there seems to be a message appearing on the mirror, in what seems to be blood.
嗯 看上去好像有信息逐渐出现在镜子上 好像是用血写的
It says, 'We'. 'We'?
上面写著 '我们' '我们'?
No-'Welcome.' Oh, that's nice.
不- 是'欢迎' 哦 那挺好的
'Welcome to Hell'?!
'欢迎来到地狱'?!
Get out of there, O'Leary. Get out of there now!
快离开那里 奥利里 马上离开!
Oh. 'Welcome to Helen and Ray's 20th Anniversary.'
哦 '欢迎来到海伦和雷的20週年纪念日'
Oh, that's lovely. Yeah. Sorry, I thought it was gonna be scarier than that.
哦 真可爱 嗯 抱歉 我以为会比那更可怕的.
O'Leary? I've lost Mrs Patterson.
奥利里? 我弄丢了派特森夫人
OK, that's way worse. I'm coming to find you now.
好 那更糟 我现在就去找你
Roger that. Thanks, O'Leary.
收到 谢谢 奥利里
Well, she's not in here.
嗯 她不在这儿
WHISPERS: Well, sometimes it's a bathroom, but other times, it's a 1970s orgy in a hot tub.
嗯 有时候这是个厕所 但是其他时候 是个70年代的热水池狂欢
Are you sure you're not just fantasising?
你确定这不是你幻想出来的吗?
Nah. All my fantasies are set in the '90s.
不是 我都幻想90年代的
No.
不是
No.
不是
Nope.
不是
No. I've lost her, haven't I? Yep.
不是 我把她弄丢了 是不是? 没错
There's ghosts in this house, aren't there?
这屋里有鬼 是不是?
Yep.
没错
Not Cheese Face!N不要是奶酪脸!
The camera guys!
摄影师!
Come on. Just you guys - not them.
来吧 就你们 - 不是它们
Quick! Quick, quick, quick.
快! 快 快 快
WHISPERS: What is it?
这是什吗?
Ugh! Oh! I just saw a hideous face at the window.
恶! 哦! 我刚看到窗边有张可怕的脸
Open the window.
开窗
Oh. Oh. The door won't open.
哦 哦 门开不了
Sorry, sarge. No worries. You right?
抱歉 警佐 别担心 你还好吗?
Yep. Uh...
嗯. 啊...
Mm-hm. Yep. Yep.
嗯哼 好 好
Mm-hm. Mm-hm. Uh-huh. Yep, just turn around just slowly, because there's a- Not yet!
嗯哼 嗯哼 啊哈 好 就转个身 就慢慢地 因为那里有个- 等下!
Don't swallow the torch. just down. Go down, down. Yeah, the ground's there. Ground's there.
别把手电筒吞了 就往下 往下 下 好 到地上了 到地上了
Oh. Yep. Oh.
哦 好 哦
Phew.
呼
(CLEARS THROAT) Thank you for that, officers.
感谢你们 警官们
I appreciate the assist.
我感谢你们的协助
So, some, uh, new information came to light...
那麽 啊 一些 又出现了新信息...
uh, which is why I thought I'd come down here as soon as I possibly could.
啊 这就是为什麽我尽快地赶到这边来了.
It turns out that this house here used to belong to one Raymond St john...
原来这个房♥子以前是一个叫雷蒙德·圣约翰的人的...
...aka the Party King.
...又名派对王
Whoa. It does that sometimes, sarge.
哇 它有时会那样 警佐.
The lights are dicky.
这灯不稳定
Sure. In the '70s...
当然 在70年代...
Raymond's parties were the stuff of legend.
他的派对极富传奇色彩.
They used to go on for days.
以前要连续开个好几天
Until, one fateful evening in 1977,
直到 1977年的一个命中注定的夜晚
the party ended when a series of increasingly horrific events took place.
当一系列越来越恐怖的事件发生时派对就结束了
Two people were found deceased when a table lamp fell into a spa pool.
2个人在檯灯掉进水疗池的时候.
WHISPERS: Electrocuted.
触电身亡.
Another couple drowned when a waterbed exploded,
另一对在水床爆♥炸♥时淹死了
and a man died when he got tangled up in a crocheted blanket.
而一个男人跟钩织的毯子缠在一起而死
Yeah. You'd be surprised how often that happened, actually.
是的 事实上 你会惊讶于那种事情发生的频率
Yeah, we met that one!
是, 我们看到过那位!
Hang on. Scuse me. You met that one?
等等. 抱歉. 你们看到过那位?
SOFTLY: Yeah. A '70s crochet-blanket ghost.
嗯. 一个70年代的编织毯鬼魂
No, no, no. No.
不 不 不 不
You met a ghost?! We've seen heaps of them.
你们见到鬼了?! 我们见到一堆鬼了
Whoa. You right, sarge? Yeah, no, I'm all right. I just need a minute, O'Leary.
哇 你没事吧 警佐? 是 不 我没事 我只需要点时间 奥利里
OK. There's something I should- just a minute, please, Minogue.
好 我有事该- 等一下 拜託 米洛
OK. So... (CLEARS THROAT) This is quite possibly the most disturbing -
好 那... 这很可能是最让人不安的 -
a partygoer fell face-first into a fondue set.
一个派对客脸朝下掉进了一个奶酪火锅里
Asphyxiated by cheese.
窒息于奶酪之中
Cheese Face. Hey, sarge, I've got something I've gotta tell you.
奶酪脸 嘿 警佐 我有些事必须得跟你说
What is it? I, um...
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表