剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表
特工巴列斯特罗斯,
Agent Ballesteros,
你能给我们介绍一下发生了什麽吗
can you walk us through what happened
2月28日上午,当你接近大院时?
as you approached the compound on the morning of February 28th?
是的。在。。。
Yeah. Um...
我的团队被分配到这裡接近,呃,正门。
my team was assigned to approach the, uh, front entrance, here.
当你接近时发生了什麽?
And what happened as you approached?
当我们靠近时,
As we got close,
大卫·考雷什打开门,站在门口。
David Koresh opened the door and stood there in the doorway.
这是一扇双扇门?
And it was a double door?
是的,双扇门。
Yes, a double door.
左边的那个是关闭的,考雷什打开了右边的。
The left one was shut, Koresh had opened the right.
当你走近时,你宣佈自己了吗?
Did you announce yourself as you approached?
是的。我喊道:“员警,”
Yes. I yelled, "Police,"
我说我们有搜查令。
and I said that we had a search warrant.
还有-他做了什麽?
And-and what did he do?
这裡有女人和孩子!
There are women and children in here!
当我离门大约15英尺时,
When I was about 15 feet from the door,
他笑了笑,
he smirked,
然后转身,回到裡面,关上了身后的门。
then turned, went back inside, and shut the door behind him.
然后发生了什麽?
And then what happened?
然后我听到一个男声说:“把那个抽泣从门廊上拿下来。
Then I heard a male voice say, "Get that SOB off the porch."
然后他们就开始拍摄了。
Then they just started shooting.
沉重,像有人拿了一串鞭炮
Heavy, like someone took a string of firecrackers
然后把它们都扔在我身边。
and dropped them all around me.
枪声从门缝裡传来。
Shots ripped through the door.
木头碎裂了。
Splintered the wood.
一个击中了我的右手,所以我,呃...
One struck my right hand so I, uh...
我越过栅栏
I dove over the fence
然后进入狗坑,这裡。
and into the dog pit, here.
所以他们先开枪了?
So they shot first?
意思是大卫教派
Meaning the Branch Davidians
先开门?
shot through the door first?
是的。
Yes.
特工巴列斯特罗斯,
Agent Ballesteros,
当你在狗坑裡时,
when you were in the dog pit,
你一个人吗?
were you alone?
呃,最初,然后我加入了,呃...
Uh, initially, and then I was joined by, uh...
同样被枪杀的威利斯探员。
Agent Willis who had also been shot.
威利斯探员在哪裡被枪杀?
And where had Agent Willis been shot?
到处。
All over.
他身上的伤口正在大量流血。
The wounds he had sustained were bleeding heavily.
我把他拉过来,试图让我们俩都平坦
I pulled him over, trying to get us both flat
以避免从二楼传来的枪声。
to avoid the shots coming from the second floor.
我们动不了了。
We couldn't move.
你被钉在那裡了?
You were pinned there?
是的。
Yes.
医生试图找到我们,把威利斯拉回来......
The medic was trying to reach us and pull Willis back...
枪声无情...
the gunfire was relentless...
自动,大口径子弹。
automatic, high caliber rounds.
悬疑音乐播放
suspenseful music plays
你被钉在那裡多久了?
And how long were you pinned there?
大卫教分支有多长时间
How long were the Branch Davidians
向你开火?
firing on you?
两个半小时。
Two and a half hours.
我最终低头看了看威利斯和他,呃......
I eventually looked down at Willis and he, uh...
嗯,所以我对军医喊道。
Um, so I yelled over to the medic.
我基本上告诉他,再来也没用了。
I basically told him there was no use coming any further.
戏剧性音乐播放
dramatic music plays
哦。
Oh.
《圆圈会不破吗》播放
...那边。
...over there.
我们拿起软管...
And we picked up the hoses and...
欢迎回家!
Welcome home!
怎麽样?
How was it?
真是太好了。
It was wonderful.
[露丝歎息]哦。
[Ruth sighs] Oh.
过来,你。
Come here, you.
哦。
Oh.
亲爱的,我想你了。
Honey, I missed you.
哦,你也是。
Oh, you too.
以色列很美。
Israel's beautiful.
迫不及待地想有一天向您展示它。
Can't wait to show it to you someday.
当主来的时候
When the Lord came
为了带走我的爱...
For to carry my love away...
我们很高兴你回来了,你被想念了。
We're glad you're back, you were missed.
你们饿了吗?
You guys hungry?
没有。
Not really.
不过,谢谢你。毫米。
Thank you, though. Mm.
你似乎不知何故不同。
You seem different somehow.
小子,你确定不会错过什麽,是吗?
Boy, you sure don't miss a thing, do you?
哦,别再谦虚了。
Oh, quit being humble.
告诉他们。
Tell 'em.
弗农开始看到幻象
Vernon started seeing visions
当我们在耶路撒冷时。
when we were in Jerusalem.
哦。-弗农已经成为
Oh. -Vernon has become
是主的器皿。
a vessel for the Lord.
哦,这太不可思议了。-哦。
Oh, that's incredible. -Oh.
是的,好吧,我很感激
Yeah, well, I'm just grateful
你给了我机会去。
that you gave me the opportunity to go.
似乎是正确的做法。
Seemed like the right thing to do.
好吧,告诉我们所有关于它的资讯。
Well, tell us all about it.
好吧,我们仍在研究它到底是什麽,
Well, we're still working out what it is exactly,
它到底意味着什麽。
what it exactly means.
但当时机成熟时,我们会与大家分享。
But when the time is right, we'll share with everybody.
你知道,这是一次长途飞行,我肯定很累。
You know, it was a long flight and I sure am tired.
我想我会,呃,去躺一会儿。
I think I'll, uh, go lay down for a while.
是的,我——我自己也累了。
Yeah, I'm--I'm tired myself.
我想我也会这样做。
I think I'll do the same.
露丝。
Ruth.
克莱夫。
Clive.
将圆圈
Will the circle
不破...
Be unbroken...
你有没有想过那会是什麽感觉?
You ever wonder what that would feel like?
渐渐...
By and by...
嗯?会是什麽样子?
Hmm? What what would be like?
有预言的恩赐吗?
Have the gift of prophecy?
我敢打赌一开始会很可怕。
I bet it'd be scary at first.
你怎麽知道你不会发疯?
How do you know you're not going crazy?
哦,看来露易丝把行李箱留下了。
Oh, looks like Lois left her suitcase.
我就跑给她。
I'll just run it over to her.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
隐藏我的悲伤
Hide my sorrow
当他们放下她时
When they laid her
在坟墓裡
In the grave
紧张的音乐播放
tense music plays
主题音乐播放
theme music plays
我们确定这裡有人吗?
Are we sure there's anybody in here?
好吧,卡罗尔告诉我们野生比尔和他的伙伴们
Well, Carol told us Wild Bill and his buddies
抢劫前一晚住在这裡。
stayed here the night before the robbery.
它认为那裡还有人
And it figures there's still someone in there
谁在帮助他们。
who was helping them.
好吧,我不知道为什麽我们必须在黎明时分来到这裡。
Well, I'm not sure why we had to be here at the crack of dawn.
你还有别的地方吗?
You got somewhere else you gotta be?
是的,睡着了。
Yeah, asleep.
就像我敢肯定这些笨蛋一样。
Just like I'm sure these knuckleheads are.
来吧。
Here we go.
举起手来!趴下!冻结!冻结!
Hands up! Get down! Freeze! Freeze!
冻结!趴下!-下来!
Freeze! Get down! -Down!
在地面上!-下来!
On the ground! -Get down!
趴在地上!
On the ground!
罗杰在121单元。
剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表