剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表
我喜欢溷蛋。
I like assholes.
好吧,我没事,
Well, all right by me,
但你必须问大佬。
but you'll have to ask the big guy.
我不记得检查站
I don't remember checkpoints
上次我来这裡。
last time I was here.
是的。他们一直处于高度戒备状态
Yeah. They've been on high alert
自从你的野比尔和他的男孩们倒下了。
since your Wild Bill and his boys went down.
他们有第二扇门?
They have a second gate?
是的。这是他们,呃,搜索我们的地方。
Yeah. This is where they, uh, search us.
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我,我和贝卡在一起。
I'm, I'm with Becca.
我是-- -这不是我问的。
I was-- -This is not what I asked.
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是卡罗尔。
I'm Carol.
她是野比尔的女孩。
She's Wild Bill's girl.
下车。
Get out of the car.
为什麽?
Why?
所以我可以搜索你。
So I can search you.
举起手来。你知道这笔交易。
Hands up. You know the deal.
很容易,。
Easy there, perv.
你们真的知道如何让女孩感到受欢迎。
You guys really know how to make a girl feel welcome.
[啪]我们尽我们所能。[讲德语]
[Pappy] We do what we can. [speaks German]
早上,帕皮。
Morning, Pappy.
新入职人员的训练情况如何?
How's training going with the new recruits?
他们会到达那裡。
They'll get there.
呃,那是我的朋友卡罗尔。
Uh, that's my friend Carol.
她想看看能不能在这裡多呆一会儿,
She wants to see if she can stay here for a bit,
在我的拖车裡崩溃。
crash in my trailer.
很高兴认识你,帕皮。
Nice to meet you, Pappy.
你是野比尔的女孩。
You're Wild Bill's girl.
没错。
That's right.
羞愧发生在他身上的事情。
Shame what happened to him.
是的。它搞砸了。
Yeah. It was messed up.
是的。只是很奇怪,
Yeah. It's just strange,
Wild Bill顺利抢劫了21家银行。
Wild Bill robbed 21 banks without a hitch.
还有22号♥,员警就在那裡等着他。
And number 22, the cops were right there waiting for him.
他的一个男孩可能正在经营他的嘴。
One of his boys was probably running his mouth.
不。
Nein.
座位。
Sitze.
我爸爸养杜宾犬,你知道的,
My daddy raised Dobermans, you know,
漂亮的狗就像这些傢伙一样。
beautiful dogs just like these guys.
教堂在中午。
Church is at noon.
我不会错过的,帕皮。
I wouldn't miss it, Pappy.
剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表