剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表
[比尔]现在,你已经描述了... -嘿。这是新奇的。
Now, you've described... -Hey. It's Novel.
...在最初的时刻发生在你身上的事情。
...what happened to you in those first moments.
您是否对是否有任何疑问
Do you have any doubt as to whether or not
被告费根开枪打死了你?
Defendant Fagan shot you?
没有。
No.
我心中毫无疑问
There's no doubt in my mind
那个人向我开枪。
that man shot me.
戈登,我们正处于审判之中。
Gordon, we're in the middle of a trial here.
我对特工海利弗做了一些挖掘。
I did some digging into Agent Helliver.
发现了一些东西。
Found something.
我在这裡看什麽?
What am I looking at here?
这是德州游骑兵队的阵容卡
This is the lineup card that the Texas Rangers
当他们要求海利弗识别费根时,他看到了。
showed Helliver when they asked him to ID Fagan.
阅读页边空白处的注释。
Read the notes in the margin.
这是真的吗?
Is this real?
从德克萨斯游侠那裡得到的。
Got it from a Texas Ranger.
婊♥子♥的疯子。
Crazy son of a bitch.
我们怎麽知道它是真的?
How do we even know it's real?
嗯,公平的问题,我们有什麽要说的吗
Hmm, fair question, do we have anything to speak
这份文件的真实性?
to the veracity of this document?
我有德克萨斯游骑兵签署的宣誓书
I have a signed affidavit from a Texas Ranger
说是。
saying it is.
嗯嗯。
Hmm. Uh-hmm.
我撤回我的反对意见。
I withdraw my objections.
伟大。谢谢,比尔。
Great. Thanks, Bill.
承认。
Admitted.
这是你在利文斯通·费根周围画的圆圈吗
Is this the circle you drew around Livingstone Fagan
指认他是射杀你的人?
to ID him as the man who shot you?
是的。
It is.
这次採访是什麽时候?
When was this interview?
嗯,相信那是在夏天,六月或七月。
Um, believe it was in the summer, June or July.
所以至少在围攻五个月后。
So at least five months after the siege.
是的。
Yes.
那是很长的时间。
That's a long time.
嘿,你能读懂军官吗
Hey, can you read what the officer
谁把你写在页边空白处的陈述拿走了?
who took your statement wrote in the margins here?
“不确定ID是来自枪战还是电视。
"Unsure if ID is from shootout or TV."
所以,你实际上并不确定
So, you weren't actually sure
利文斯通·费根是射杀你的人。
that Livingstone Fagan was the man who shot you.
嗯,嗯...
Well, um...
呃,画面模煳,
the, uh, picture is blurry,
这就是我不确定的原因。
that's why I was unsure.
我知道是谁开枪打死了我。
I know who shot me.
有多少黑人住在卡梅尔山?
How many Black people lived at Mount Carmel?
你知道吗?
Do you know?
不。
No.
呃,白人,黑人,西班牙裔,
Uh, White, Black, Hispanic,
我只知道那裡有人。
I just knew that there were people there.
你记得说过两个白人
You remember saying that two White men
一个黑人向你开枪?
and one Black man shot at you?
是的,向我开枪。
Yes, shot at me.
利文斯通是唯一一个真正打我的人。
Livingstone was the only one who actually hit me.
但你从来没有认出白人,是吗?
But you never identified the White men, did you?
不。
No.
所以你唯一一个被识别为射手的人
So the only person you ID'd as a shooter
碰巧是唯一倖存的黑人?
happened to be the only surviving Black guy?
我想是的。
I guess so.
您的ATF现场办公室是真的吗
And is it true that your ATF Field Office
最近被自己的黑人经纪人起诉
has recently been sued by its own Black agents
创造不安全的工作环境?
for creating an unsafe work environment?
这并非不安全。
It was not unsafe.
黑人特工,呃,被一些笑话冒犯了,
The Black agents were, uh, offended by some jokes,
就这样。-右。
that's all. -Right.
就像牆上装裱好的证书上写着
Like the framed certificate on the wall that said
“黑人狩猎许可证”?
"Negro Hunting License"?
就像你那个有趣的笑话一样,你这个种族主义的婊♥子♥的儿子?
Like that funny joke of yours, you racist son of a bitch?
异议!-注意你自己,辅♥导♥员。
Objection! -Watch yourself, counselor.
我不是种族主义者。
I'm not a racist.
你可以随心所欲地叫我名字,
And you can call me names all you want,
但我现在站在这裡,靠着上帝的恩典,
but I am standing here now, by the grace of God,
我现在正在看着那个人
and I'm looking at that man right now
用我自己的眼睛,
with my own eyes,
我告诉你,
and I am telling you,
就是那个射杀我的人。
that's the man who shot me.
美联储,你为什麽在这裡?
Why are you here, Fed?
好吧,我,如果可以的话,
Well, I, I'd like, if I could,
瞭解更多关于耶洛因城的资讯。
to learn more about Elohim City.
我为什麽要和你谈论任何事情?
Why would I talk to you about anything?
你们在4月19日把我像狗一样放下。
You guys are putting me down like a dog on April 19.
你知道那个日期吗?
Do you know that date?
意义何在?
The significance?
你应该。
You should.
这是你美联储的两周年纪念日
It's the two-year anniversary of the day you Feds
烧死76名无辜妇女
burned 76 innocent women
和生活在韦科的孩子。
and children alive at Waco.
你在吗?
Were you there?
哦,你是,不是吗?
Oh, you were, weren't you?
你睡觉时听到他们的尖叫声了吗,
Do you hear their screams when you sleep,
孩子,那些婴儿?
the children, those babies?
你知道,理查,
You know, Richard,
不是我欠你一个解释,
not that I owe you an explanation,
但我要告诉你韦科的问题是什麽。
but I'm gonna tell you what the problem at Waco was.
好?
Okay?
一方面,我们有一个自私、自恋的邪教领袖
On one hand, we had a selfish, narcissistic cult leader
谁不会听任何人说的该死的话。
who wouldn't listen to a goddamn thing anybody said.
另一方面,
And on the other,
我们有一些联邦调查局领导人选择採取
we had some FBI leaders who chose to take
不幸的是,这是一种激进的方法。
an unfortunately aggressive approach.
但是有很多责任要承担。
But there is plenty of blame to go around.
这并不全在我们身上。
It wasn't all on us.
你认为他们会自杀吗
Do you think they would've just killed themselves
如果你没有把他们推到那裡?
if you didn't push them to it?
警卫?
Guard?
我希望你仍然闻到他们燃烧的肉体。
I hope you still smell their burning flesh.
警卫?
Guard?
因为我睡得像个婴儿!
Because I sleep like a baby!
当4月19日到来,我吃最后一顿饭时,
And when April 19th rolls in, and I have my last meal,
我会想像你丑陋的脸上的表情
I will imagine the look on your ugly face
当你意识到我们是谁,我们如何反击!
as you realize who we are, how we punch back!
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的。谢谢。
Yeah. Thanks.
为什麽他会提到他的最后一顿饭?
Why would he mention his last meal?
什麽?
What's that?
他说他将吃最后一顿饭
He said he'll be having his last meal
当我们意识到他们是如何反击的。
as we realize how they punch back.
哼。
Huh.
嗯,这很奇怪,
Well, that's odd,
看着他选择不吃饭。
seeing as he chose not to have a meal.
是的?-是的。
Yeah? -Yeah.
他说他不想吃,
He said he didn't wanna eat,
只是想要一台电视,这样他就可以看新闻了。
just wanted a TV so he could watch the news.
4月19日。
On April 19th.
你会在酒吧生闷气
You gonna sulk over here at the bar
或者你打算加入我们的大男孩餐桌?
or are you gonna join us at the big boys' table?
他们都很生我的气。
They're all pissed at me.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,他们会克服的。
Yeah, they'll get over it.
我们都会犯错,火箭。
We all make mistakes, Rocket.
见鬼,我甩掉了法官
Hell, I flipped off the judge
审判的第一天。
first day of the trial.
剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表