剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表
现在,听听这个。
Now, listen to this one.
像你这样的説明像大卫·考雷什这样的人的方式,
"The way scum like you helps people like David Koresh,
我希望你所有的孩子都死了,呃......”
I hope all your children die of, uh..."
希什。
sheesh.
好。让我们在这裡保持专注,可以吗?
Okay. Let's stay focused here, can we?
你为什麽坚持读那些废话?
Why do you insist on reading that crap?
万一这些疯子中的一个把子弹射进我的脑袋
In case one of these maniacs puts a bullet in my head
就像他们都说他们会去。
like they all say they're gonna.
给员警一个好的起点。
Give the cops a good place to start.
是的,我不确定他们会不会太努力
Yeah, I'm not sure they'd try too hard
破一桩员警杀手辩护人的桉子。
to solve a case of the cop-killer defenders.
哦,是的。-这是一个黑暗的想法。
Oh, yeah. -That's a dark thought.
嗯... -我们不应该得到
Well... -Shouldn't we be getting
安全还是什麽?-[乔斯琳]别担心。
security or something? -Don't worry.
我会保护你免受那些卑鄙的写信人的伤害。
I'll protect you from those big mean letter writers.
看到了,伙计们?没什麽可担心的。
See, guys? Nothing to worry about.
乔斯琳支持我们。
Jocelyn's got our backs.
让我们回到它。
Let's get back to it.
等。
Wait.
粉丝邮件?-你怎麽看...
Fan mail? -What do you think...
真?-是的。
Really? -Yeah.
...关于那个?-“亲爱的好先生...
...about that? -"Dear fine sirs...
我一直很...”全部大写,
I have been very..." all caps,
"...对你为那些大卫教辩护的桉件感兴趣。
"...interested in your case defending those Davidians.
有很多像我这样的人看着这是怎麽回事。
There are lots of people like me watching to see how this goes.
谢谢你成为如此优秀的爱国者。
Thank you for being such good patriots."
嗯,这很好,不是吗?
Well, this is nice, isn't it?
我看看。我要破产了。
Let's see. I'm going bankrupt.
我一个多月没见的妻子
My wife who I haven't seen in over a month
刚提出离婚。我生活在肮髒中。
just filed for divorce. I'm living in squalor.
我每晚睡大约三个小时
I'm getting about three hours of sleep every night
为一群人打败诉
to fight a losing case for a bunch of people
谁甚至不喜欢我,
who don't even like me,
但当我听到崇拜粉丝的讚美
but when I hear the praises of adoring fans
像蒂姆·麦克维,
like Tim McVeigh,
这一切都值得,不是吗?
makes it all worth it, doesn't it?
现在,我们可以回去工作了吗?
Now, can we get back to work?
紧张的音乐播放
tense music plays
你说你爱美国,
You say you love America,
但你会为此而死吗?
but would you die for it?
你会为此杀人吗?
Would you kill for it?
我的意思是,有些事情值得为之奋斗。
I mean, some things are worth fighting for.
我今天想谈谈
I wanna talk today
关于让自己做好准备,
about making ourselves ready,
在情感上锻炼自己
emotionally steeling ourselves
为了即将到来的战争。
for the coming war.
对白人美国的战争!
The war against White America!
我要你画
I want you to picture
那会是什麽样子。图片。。。
what that's gonna be like. Picture...
坦克捲起我们的驱动器,
the tanks rolling up our drives,
肾上腺素流经你的身体。
adrenaline coursing through your body.
我想让你想像自己手裡拿着枪
I want you to picture yourself with your gun in your hand
还有你身后的孩子。
and your kids behind you.
我希望你再想像一遍,
And I want you to picture that again,
一次又一次,一次又一次
and again, and again
直到它对你来说变得真实。
until it become real to you.
这样到时候,
So that when the time comes,
你会毫不犹豫地扣动扳机。
you won't hesitate to pull the trigger.
因为有勇气扣动扳机
Because having the nerve to pull the trigger
正是...
is precisely what...
他的祖父创立了纳粹党。
His granddaddy founded the Nazi party.
没有狗屎。- ...保护我们的家...
No shit. - ...protect our home...
我会避开他们。
I'd steer clear of 'em.
他不是你想惹的那种人。
He's not the kind of guy you wanna mess with.
...保护我们敬畏上帝的生活方式!
...to protect our God-fearing way of life!
我们听说大卫·考雷什相信
We've heard it said that David Koresh believed
他正在准备,
he was preparing,
计划一场大战。
planning for a great war.
他有没有表达过这些信念?
Did he ever express those beliefs
他什麽时候从你那裡买♥♥了这些枪?
when he purchased these guns from you?
我没有和大卫打交道,
I didn't deal with David,
但我知道哲学,是的。
but I was aware of the philosophy, yes.
你和谁打交道?
Who did you deal with?
我几乎只与保罗·法塔打交道。
I dealt almost exclusively with Paul Fatta.
你指的是被告法塔
And you're referring to defendant Fatta
坐在这边的律师后面?
seated behind counsel over here?
是的。
Yes.
法塔先生看起来知识渊博吗
Did Mr. Fatta seem knowledgeable
说到枪?
when it came to guns?
裡裡外外。
Inside and out.
保罗·法塔有多少支枪
And how many guns did Paul Fatta
从您那裡购买♥♥?
purchase from you?
价值约90,000美元。
About $90,000 worth.
图表 103.
Exhibit 103.
你能告诉我们这是什麽吗
Can you tell us what this is
你在哪裡找到的?
and where you found it?
我们在大院裡找到了它,
We found it in the compound,
在教堂裡。
in the chapel.
这是什麽类型的武器?
And what type of weapon is this?
这是一支M-16步♥枪♥。
It's an M-16 rifle.
我带着一个越南
I carried one in Vietnam
11个月零7天。
for 11 months and seven days.
因为它是军事武器
Because it's a military weapon
为战争而生?
built for war?
没错。
That's right.
现在,游侠博克,
Now, Ranger Boak,
你已经作证说在这裡找到了很多证据。
you've testified about finding a lot of evidence here.
告诉我这个。
Tell me this.
您是否也碰巧找到了建筑物的前门?
Did you also happen to locate the building's front doors?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
在这裡帮帮我。
Help me out here.
你能够找到这个BIC打火机
You were able to find this BIC lighter
但不是两扇七尺高的门?
but not two seven-foot doors?
不。
No.
为什麽不呢?
Why not?
它一定和建筑物的其馀部分一起燃烧了。
It must've burned with the rest of the building.
焦?两个前门?
Burned? Both front doors?
没错。
That's right.
嗯。
Uh-hmm.
但在ATF到来之前的几个月里
But in the months leading up to the ATF's arrival
在卡梅尔山,
at Mount Carmel,
您对他们的库存有何观察?
what did you observe regarding their inventory?
我们观察到急剧增加
We observed a dramatic increase
在他们的武器储备中。
in their stockpile of weapons.
所以,他们在买♥♥枪
So, they were buying guns
但不卖♥♥掉它们?
but not selling them?
正确。
Correct.
我只有两个问题。
I only have two questions.
在您多年的观察和研究中,
In your years of observation and research,
大卫教♥徒♥有没有非法获得武器?
did the Davidians ever obtain a weapon illegally?
据我所知。
Not to my knowledge.
好。
Okay.
还有一件事。
And just one more thing.
在你对所有证据的审查中,
In your examination of all the evidence,
我不认为你看到了那些讨厌的失踪前门,
I don't reckon you saw those pesky missing front doors,
你?
did you?
考德威尔中尉,
Lieutenant Caldwell,
你能告诉我们Mag Bag是什麽吗?
could you tell us what the Mag Bag was?
Mag Bag是一小块土地
The Mag Bag was a small tract of land
位于韦科郊外的农场路上。
located on Farm Road outside of Waco.
剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表