剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表
Rachel, hand me my Bible.
现在,我们惊奇地回顾它,
And now, we look back on that with amazement,
想想那些古老的人是多麽愚蠢。
thinking how foolish those antediluvians were.
但问题是,
But the thing of it is,
我们是比他们以前更大的罪人。
we're far greater sinners than they ever were.
那麽我们怎麽知道我们没有错过自己的标志,
So how do we know we're not missing our own signs,
我们自己得救的机会?
our own opportunity to be saved?
当上帝告诉我们,
When God tells us,
“进去方舟吧,克莱夫·道尔!”
"Get in that ark, Clive Doyle!"
我们中有多少人说,
How many of us say,
“好吧,也许给我一分钟,上帝。
"Well, maybe give me a minute there, God.
我在这裡做了所有这些非常重要的事情。
I got all these really important things I'm doing here.
我正在洗衣服。
I got this laundry I'm doing.
化油器的洩漏』。
The carburetor's leakin'.
伙计,有这个真正的好插曲
Man, there's this real good episode
电视上的哈扎德公爵。
of Dukes of Hazzard on the TV.
也许在那之后我会登上那艘方舟。
Maybe I'll get on that ark after that.
也许我可以把它写在下週二?
Maybe I can pencil it in for next Tuesday?"
当我在以色列有异象时,上帝告诉我,
When I had my vision in Israel and God told me,
“小子,把那些的人弄进那艘方舟裡,”
"Boy, get those dang people into that ark,"
我在这裡解释一下。
I'm paraphrasing here.
我告诉他,我愿意为你们这裡的人做任何事情。
I told Him I'd do anything for you people here.
甚至为你而死,如果归根结底。
Even die for you, if it came down to it.
他吸引了人们的眼球。
He's catching people's eyes.
最好小心。
Better be careful.
他有天赋。没什麽好怕的。
He has a gift. It's nothing to fear.
你搬家?-你没听到吗?
You moving? -Didn't you hear?
他们正在关闭我们的卧底部队。
They're shutting down our undercover unit.
让你闭嘴?-是的。
Shutting you down? -Yup.
在韦科之后,我们的老闆们,以其无穷的智慧,
After Waco, our bosses, in their infinite wisdom,
决定国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥不再是首要关注的问题
decided that domestic terrorism is no longer a primary concern
对于我们作为一个机构。
for us as an agency.
我们应该把重点放在外敌身上。
That we should focus on foreign enemies.
嗯嗯。-具有 讽刺 意味
Uh-hmm. -Ironically,
韦科也助长了这个问题
Waco also fueled the very problem
他们非常努力地不去看。
they're trying real hard not to see.
你知道,我会说,“无意冒犯,”
You know, I would say, "No offense intended,"
但我会撒谎。
but I would be lying.
是的。好吧。
Yeah. All right.
是的,我有一个问题要问你。-是的。
Yeah, I got a question for you. -Yeah.
你知道这个傢伙是谁吗?
Do you know who this fella is?
是的。那就是帕皮·米勒。
Yup. That is Pappy Millar.
嗯。 -可怕的傢伙。
Hmm. -Scary dude.
宗教极端分子,
Religious extremist,
在奥克拉荷马州建立了耶洛因城,
founded Elohim City in Oklahoma,
指导了多个继续杀死员警的人,
mentored multiple people who went on to kill cops,
联邦特工。
federal agents.
我会避开。-嗯嗯。
I would steer clear. -Uh-hmm.
嘿。
Hey.
你知道这张照片是在哪裡拍的吗?
You know where this photo was taken?
嗯。
Uh-hmm.
那就是落基山会合。
That is the Rocky Mountain Rendezvous.
发生在红宝石岭之后。
Happened just after Ruby Ridge.
这就像是五大家族的聚会,
It was like a meeting of the five families,
而是白人至上主义版本。
but white supremacist version.
哼。[鼻涕]
Huh. [sniffles]
一群纳粹分子,KKK,所有这些溷蛋,
Bunch of Nazis, KKK, all these assholes,
他们聚在一起野餐。
they got together for a picnic.
他们决定了一项新战略。
They decided on a new strategy.
显然,他们不喜欢这种方式
Apparently, they didn't like the way
他们在媒体上被描绘,
they were being portrayed in the media,
所以他们决定开始称自己为「爱国者」。
so they decided to start calling themselves "Patriots."
猜猜它听起来比三K党或纳粹更好。
Guess it sounded better than Klansmen or Nazis.
嗯。
Uh-hmm.
好吧,你知道爱国者队是做什麽的。
Well, you know what Patriots do.
他们推♥翻♥了暴♥政♥。
They overthrow a tyranny.
我刚刚有一个来自耶洛因城的银行抢劫犯
I just had a bank robber from Elohim City
谁一定用了这个词14次。
who must have used that word 14 times.
我在他的房♥间里找到了这张照片。
I found this photo in his room.
他提到韦科的到来有某种回报。
He mentioned there's some kind of payback for Waco coming.
我会认真对待这个问题。
I would take that one seriously.
你来了,科格德尔?
You coming, Cogdell?
呃,没有。我要再工作一会儿。
Uh, no. I'm gonna work a little longer.
是的。你只想说话
Yeah. You wanna just talk
给那个女服务员,不是吗?
to that waitress, don't you?
无论发生什麽,都会发生。
Whatever happens, happens.
好的,伙计。晚安。
All right, man. Good night.
晚安。
Good night.
哦。嘿,乔斯琳,我可以再买♥♥一个吗?
Oh. Hey, Jocelyn, can I get one more of those?
是的。我抓住你了。-好吧。
Yeah. I got you. -All right.
悬疑音乐播放
suspenseful music plays
神父,你在那裡做什麽?
What you doing there, padre?
我一直在看审判
I've been watching the trial
并研究韦科发生的事情。
and researching what happened at Waco.
你做得很好。
You're doing a good job.
见到粉丝总是很高兴。
Always nice to meet a fan.
但你需要对政♥府♥更加努力。
But you need to go harder at the government.
听着,我,我很欣赏批评,
Listen, I, I appreciate the critique,
但是,呃,我想在这裡得到一点隐私,
but, uh, I'd like to get a little privacy here,
如果没关係。-
if that's all right. -
你需要追求掩盖
You need to pursue the cover-up
以你追求的相同能量
with the same energy that you're pursuing
事件本身。
the incident itself.
你在这裡错过了一个大故事
You're missing a big story here
因为,具有讽刺意味的是,
because, ironically,
你不相信自己的论点。
you don't believe your own argument.
伙计,你在说什麽?
Man, what are you talking about?
你太努力了
You are trying so hard
让大卫教看起来像是受害者。
to make the Davidians look like they were victims.
他们是受害者,
They were victims,
在围困期间和此后的每一天。
during the siege and every day since.
你说的是 ATF 如何首先射击,
You're talking about how the ATF shot first,
但你不是在谈论弹孔
but you're not talking about the bullet holes
在前门,这将证明这一点。
in the front door that would prove it.
门在大火中燃烧。
The doors burned up in the fire.
没有。不,他们没有。
No. No, they didn't.
那些是金属门,美联储只是把它们藏起来。
Those were metal doors, the Feds are just hiding them.
不,它们是木头。它存在于所有报告中
No, they were wood. It's in all the reports
我没有就此进行对话
and I'm not having a conversation about it
与一些偏执的阴谋论者
with some paranoid conspiracy theorist
在男人的房♥间里,所以-- -威廉科尔比,
in the men's room, so-- -William Colby,
前中♥央♥情报局局长亲自告诉我
former director of the CIA told me personally
美国联邦特工正在挑选考雷什的人
that US Federal Agents were picking off Koresh's people
在围攻期间,然后,
during the siege, and then,
他被发现淹死了,所以...
he was found drowned, so...
好。
Okay.
请开门
Please unlock the door
在我出拳之前让开
and get out of the way before I throw a punch
让我们俩都难堪。
and embarrass both of us.
这比你想像的要大。
This is bigger than you think.
我可以告诉你的还有很多。
There is so much more I can tell you.
我拥有的资讯,照片,档。
Information I have, photos, documents.
我。。。我只是想帮忙。
I...I just wanna help.
当我们享受这顿美味的饭菜时,
While we enjoy this delicious meal,
我想和大家分享一些东西。
I wanted to share something with you all.
我收到了另一条消息...
I received another message...
来自上帝的异象。
a vision from God.
他告诉我我要娶一个妻子。
He told me I was to take a wife.
他也具体地告诉了那个妻子应该是谁。
And he was specific, too, with who that wife should be.
他向我展示了她在天空中的脸
He showed me her face in the sky
身后有一百万个闪耀的太阳。
剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表