剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表
with a million shining suns behind her.
他一起告诉我,
And he told me that together,
她和我将生下第一个长老
she and I would birth the first of the Elders
在启示录中谈到,
spoken of in Revelation,
谁有一天会坐在审判末日。
who will one day sit in judgment over the end times.
还有她的名字...
And her name...
是瑞秋。
was Rachel.
耶♥和♥华♥吩咐我收你为我的新娘。
The Lord has commanded I take you as my bride.
你现在看到了吗?
You see it now?
你一定误解了你的愿景。
You must be misinterpreting your vision.
她只是一个女孩。
She's just a girl.
预言很清楚。
The prophecy was clear.
那麽你自己的慾望一定是阻碍了你。
Then your own desires must be getting in the way.
相信我
Believe me,
我并不比你更喜欢这样。
I don't like this any better than you do.
但神已经说话了,
But God has spoken,
我必须遵循他的指示,他们在哪裡引导。
and I must follow His dictates where they lead.
你利用了我。
You used me.
你只是觉得我是个老傻瓜。
You just think I'm an old fool.
你曾经爱过我吗?
Did you ever even love me?
你这条蛇!-哦!
You snake! - Oh!
克莱夫,坐公交车!
Clive, get the bus!
滚出去!出去!快!
Get out! Get out! Quick!
加油!
Come on!
在公共汽车上,我们走吧!-来吧!
On the bus, let's go! - Come on!
迅速!上车!-[枪射击]
Quickly! Get on the bus! -[gun firing]
和他们一起去!跟他们一起去!-[孩子哭泣]
Go with them! Go with them! -[child crying]
加油!快!
Come on! Fast!
弗农,你...
Vernon, you...
不要!-跟我们来吧。
Don't! -Come with us.
我不能。我不能离开露易丝。
I can't. I can't leave Lois.
没关係。上帝告诉我我会回到这裡。
It's okay. God told me I'll be back here.
好了,我们走吧。
All right, let's go.
低下头!
Put your heads down!
谢谢。
Thank you.
上帝会复活他们。
God will resurrect them.
大卫。。。
David...
我们失去的每个人。
everyone we lost.
总有一天我们会再次在一起的。
We'll all be together again someday.
当这种情况发生时,我不想被关在牢房♥裡。
I don't wanna be in a jail cell when that happens.
我们会尽力而为。
We'll do our best.
呃——卡梅尔山的前门,
The, uh--the front doors to Mount Carmel,
他们是木头,对吧?
they were wood, right?
不,金属。
No, metal.
所有的门都是金属的。
All the doors were metal.
为什麽?
Why?
不。
No.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
嗯,这是蒙大拿州民兵的时事通讯,
Well, that's a newsletter from the Militia of Montana,
这是一本可爱的书,叫《透纳日记》。
and this is a lovely book called The Turner Diaries.
我们在那儿找到了他们两个
We found both of them at that
阿肯色州的雅利安民族翻牌屋。
Aryan Nation flophouse in Arkansas.
现在,我们还在突袭中找到了这本书的副本。
Now, we've also found copies of this book in raids
在佛罗里达州、内华达州、密歇根州、蒙大拿州和加利福尼亚州。
in Florida, Nevada, Michigan, Montana, and California.
嗯。
Hm.
我们不是书中的员警,加里。这仍然是美国。
We're not the book police, Gary. This is still America.
人们可以阅读他们想要的内容。
People can read what they want to.
你知道这本书是关于什麽的吗?
You know what this book's about?
这是关于试图点燃
It's about trying to ignite
美国的新内战。
a new Civil War in America.
这本书的主人公开始了
And the hero of this book begins
通过使用卡车炸♥弹♥
by using a truck bomb
炸毁联邦调查局总部。
to blow up FBI headquarters.
到最后,他们正在冲进美国国会大厦
And by the end, they're storming the US Capitol
杀死特定的立法者以推♥翻♥政♥府♥。
to kill specific legislators to overthrow the government.
这有点牵强,
That's a little farfetched,
你不觉得吗?-不。
don't you think? -No.
更不用说,这个东西被发表了
Not to mention, this thing was published
差不多20年前。
almost 20 years ago.
那麽这怎麽会突然成为紧急情况呢?
So how is this suddenly an emergency?
因为我相信这些群体
Because I believe that these groups
正在使用这本书来帮助协调他们的工作。
are using this book to help coordinate their efforts.
这些民兵,他们曾经是分开的,
These militias, they used to be separate,
你知道,到处都是小口袋,
you know, little pockets here and there,
我们可以对付他们。
we could deal with them.
但是现在,韦科...
But now, Waco...
对他们做了一些事情。
has done something to them.
这是——这是团结他们。
It's--it's united them.
他们开始看起来更多
And they're starting to look more
像外国恐♥怖♥主♥义♥网路
like a foreign terrorist network
比我们以前在美国见过的任何东西都要多。
than anything we've ever seen in the US before.
所有这些单独的细胞
All these separate individual cells
由共同的意识形态团结在一起...
united by a common ideology...
一个共同的敌人,我们。
a common enemy, us.
好。看,加里...
Okay. Look, Gary...
我知道你对韦科发生的事情感到糟糕。
I know you feel shitty about what happened at Waco.
见鬼,我们都觉得很糟糕。
Hell, we all feel shitty about it.
周围的情况很糟糕。
It was a shitty situation all around.
但它已经完成了,你无法撤消它。
But it's done, you cannot undo it.
我不是想撤消它。
I'm not trying to undo it.
我试图阻止它再次发生。
I'm trying to stop it from happening again.
我也是。
And so am I.
决定已经做出,加里,
The decision's already been made, Gary,
高于我的工资等级。
above my pay grade.
该局现在将集中精力
The bureau is now gonna concentrate
它对外国恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的所有努力。
all of its efforts on foreign terrorism.
没关係。好。
Never mind. Okay.
你知道吗?我-我,呃...
You know what? I-I, uh...
韦科之后我一直保持沉默,你知道吗?
I kept quiet after Waco, you know?
我打得很好。我闭上了嘴。
I played nice. I kept my mouth shut.
但我现在告诉你,艾伦,毫不含煳地,
But I'm telling you now, Alan, in no uncertain terms,
如果你不让我研究这个新的“爱国者运动”
if you won't let me look into this new "Patriot Movement"
他们做了一些愚蠢的事情,
and they do something stupid,
我不会对此保持沉默。
I'm not gonna be quiet about it.
又来了。
Not again.
如果发生可怕的事情,
If something terrible happens,
我将不得不告诉世界
I'm gonna have to tell the world
我今天特别警告过你。
that I warned you specifically today.
两周。
Two weeks.
但是,如果你做任何事情,即使是鲁莽的,
But if you do anything even remotely reckless,
我不会等司法部的审查回来,加里。
I will not wait for the DOJ review to come back, Gary.
我会亲自解僱你。
I will fire you myself.
你明白吗?-是的,先生。
Do you understand? -Yes, sir.
那麽像你这样的好女孩怎麽会成为新纳粹分子呢?
So how's a nice girl like you end up a neo-Nazi?
哦。
Oh.
哇,你说得对,是吧?
Wow, you get right to it, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我正在阅读您的档。
Yeah, I was reading your file.
看起来你去过一些好学校,
It looks like you went to some good schools,
荣誉学生,冠军骑马者。
honor student, champion horseback rider.
一个普通的出道者。
A regular debutante.
我也是Lady Godiva『s的钢管舞者。
I was also a pole dancer at Lady Godiva's.
它在那裡说了吗?-嗯嗯。
Did it say that in there? -Uh-hmm.
嗯,这是一个相当大的横向移♥动♥,
Well, that's quite a lateral move,
跳钢管舞加入雅利安共和军,
pole dancing to joining the Aryan Republican Army,
不是吗?
isn't it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我主要是为了《狂野比尔》。
I was mostly in it for Wild Bill.
我能说什麽呢?我想我喜欢坏男孩...
What can I say? I guess I like the bad boys...
...他们只是爱我。
...and they just love me.
我想我的意思是,
剧集 | 韦科:余波(2023) | 导航列表