剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
我不会介意 如果你在的话
I shouldn't mind... if you were there.
不 艾米利亚 我决定了一年之后退役
No. Amelia, I am determined, I shall leave the army in a year.
然后我亲爱的小姑娘
And then... then my dear little girl
就能够作为我的妻子
shall take the place in society to which, as my wife,
在社会上拥有应得的地位
she will be entitled.
乔治 你的妻子
Oh, George... Your wife!
"因此 我亲爱的好友
"And so, my dear friend,
我们订婚了 我将成为世上最幸福的女子
"it is settled, I shall be the happiest woman alive,
嫁给我的挚爱
"married to my love.
嫁给最英勇最英俊的男人
"Married to the most gallant, the most handsome."
我多希望你也能有如此圆♥满♥的结果
"Oh, how I wish such a happy ending for you too,
亲爱的贝姬"
"darling Becky."
风生水起的好友来信
News from a friend who is flourishing?
总是那么惹人烦
Always so annoying.
在我那会儿 平克顿小姐经营着一所贵族学校
In my day, Miss Pinkerton ran a high-class establishment,
专门培训上流年轻女子如何当好妻子
which prepared respectable young ladies to be wives,
而不是秘书
not secretaries.
过去的日子一定和现在大不相同
In the olden days I'm sure everything was quite different,
各个方面都好得多
and much better in every way.
你太忘乎所以 钝小姐
You are too pert, Miss Blunt,
也很狡猾
and I dare say cunning, too.
记住 我可盯着你呢
Be sure I have my eye always on you.
贝姬
Becky!
贝姬
Becky!
还有两层没拾掇完
Two of the decks haven't been done!
给我把房♥子清洁干净 你们这帮懒鬼
Get this house straight, damn you!
都给我机灵点
And smarten yourselves up!
是我姐姐
My sister!
天呐 先生 她过世了吗
Oh, sir, is the lady dead?
死了就好了
If only!
她要大驾光临了
She coming here.
动起来
Come on.
躲起来 鼠辛顿大人 躲起来
Hide, Lord Mousington, hide!
不能读书 不能养宠物
No more books, no more pets!
大家为什么都这么怕她
Why is everyone so frightened of her?
我们爱她
We love her.
她要来的时候 我们都会给她绣小礼物
When she comes, we always sew her little presents.
因为她是全世界最富有的女士
For she is the richest lady in the whole, wide, world,
而且她还没立遗嘱
and her will is not yet written.
你是隐姓埋名的公主吗
Are you a princess in disguise?
你们也试试
You try.
你有新计划了吗
Have you got a new plan?
让玛蒂尔达姑妈为我们折服
To make Aunt Matilda fall at our feet.
再来一遍
Again?
对 快点 都麻利点
Right! Come on, I want somebody working!
丑死了 赶紧上楼去吧
Horrid... Upstairs, now.
大人 一辆马车到门口了
My Lord, a carriage at the gates.
我亲爱的姐姐
My dear sister...
家的甜蜜味道
The sweet smell of home.
来了个溜须拍马的家伙
Here's one who knows which side his damn bread's buttered!
我亲爱的姑妈 欢迎回到女王的考利庄园
My dear Aunt, welcome back to Queen's Crawley.
愿荣耀的主
May God in his glory be...
别布道
No sermons!
-我们相信你 -别耍心机
- We trust your... - No scheming!
他姥姥的
Oh, hell and damnation...
别骂人
No swearing!
老天爷啊 罗顿
Good God, Rawdon,
这帮可怕的人真是我们的亲戚吗
are we really related to these dreadful people?
罗顿真是很英俊
Rawdon is very handsome,
却穷酸的很 因为比特年长于他
but awfully poor on account of being younger than Bute.
而且很可怖 不过没关系
Who's horrid, but it's all right
因为哥哥和我们只有一半血缘
because he's only a half brother.
罗顿也只有一半血缘
Rawdon's a half too.
-才不是 -明明是
- He's not! - He is!
-不是 -就是
- He's not! - He is!
姑娘们 别傻吵了
Girls, don't be silly, please.
比特和罗顿的母亲来自宾奇家族
Bute and Rawdon had a mama who was related to the Binkies.
宾奇家族
The Binkies?
但我们的妈妈只是一个五金商人的女儿
But we only have a mama who's an ironmonger's daughter.
那又如何 你妈妈证明了无论出身如何
So? Your mama has proven that anyone can rise
都可以成长为更优秀的人
to be better than where they came from.
现在是你在说傻话了
Now you're being silly!
但我们是否应该发问
But should one not ask,
难道这不正是宗教的最终目的所在吗
is it not the great end of religion,
特别是基♥督♥教的伟大♥荣♥光
and in particular, the glory of Christianity,
消灭恶意的冲动
to extinguish the malignant passions,
平息暴♥力♥的行为
to... curb the violence,
-控制个人的欲望 -老天啊
- to control the appetites... - Oh, Christ!
我到的时候没说清楚吗
On arrival did I not make myself clear?
别布道了
No sermons.
好吧 确实不该再说了
Oh. Well, indeed so, yes.
如果没有像样的娱乐活动的话
If there is to be no decent entertainment...
女士们想离开餐桌了吗
Will the ladies like to withdraw?
老天爷啊 不 女人的陪伴直让人生厌
Good God, no, the company of women is generally abominable.
罗顿 扶我离开
Rawdon, take me away.
我把遗嘱修改了
I change my will.
你要按自己的想法来处置你的财产
You must do with your fortune exactly as you wish.
什罗郡的考利们让人更加无法忍♥受
The Shropshire Crawleys are even more intolerable.
你是这些人里唯一优秀的
You're the only one of the entire crew who is worth a fig,
我亲爱的孩子
my darling boy.
她们叫什么来着
Names, remind me.
罗丝和维奥莱特
Rose and Violet.
你们两个野丫头什么时候学会淑女的屈膝礼的
Since when did you hoydens learn to curtsy like ladies?
贝姬教我们的
Becky taught us.
罗顿 明天
Tomorrow, Rawdon,
你和我再探索一下她别的才能
you and I shall discover her other talents.
跳
Jump!
跳
And jump!
左 右
Left, and right.
左转一圈
And left around the shoulder,
右 左
right, left,
右转一圈
right around the shoulder.
跳得真好
What a pretty display.
我要把你的妹妹们教好 考利上尉
I mean to do the best by your little sisters, Captain Crawley.
他是说你 没说我们
He means you. Not us.
我的姑妈想在客厅里来点娱乐节目
My aunt requests the pleasure. In the drawing-room.
我这些粗俗的亲戚里
My vulgar relatives
没有一个人有音乐细胞 亲爱的
have not a musical bone between them, my dear.
你我比他们有天赋
You and I are cut from superior cloth.
如果音乐是爱情的食粮
For if music be the food of love...
*如果音乐是爱情的食粮*
*If music be the food of love*
*唱吧 唱吧*
*Sing on, sing on*
*直到我*
*Till I am filled*
*无比欢愉*
*Am filled with joy.*
天啊 夏普小姐
Gad, Miss Sharp!
如果美德能受到公正的奖励
If merit had its just reward,
夏普小姐应该坐在你的位置
Miss Sharp ought to be sitting where you do,
甚至理当成为女公爵
or indeed to be a duchess.
我身为激进派的想法是
Well, for a radical like myself,
根本就不应该设立女公爵
there ought to be no duchesses at all!
如果你想 你可以装作真♥相♥信这说法
You can pretend you believe that, if you like.
但我认为这位年轻的女士
But I consider this particular young lady
在各个方面都与我旗鼓相当
my equal in every respect.
比特 你那些嫁不出去的女儿们
Your unmarriageable daughters,
应该多学习一下她
Bute, might take a leaf from her book.
一位典范 一块瑰宝
A paragon, a jewel.
弹一首华尔兹吧
Now, a waltz!
敲锣
Gong!
赶快敲锣开饭
Bang the damn gong for dinner!
罗顿
Rawdon!
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表