剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
The lady deserves better, Crawley.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
这边走 亲爱的
This way, my dear.
天哪 你是不是要和那男人决斗了
Gosh, are you going to have to fight that man in a duel now?
只有士兵才能蓄八字胡
Moustaches are strictly for soldiers.
陆军
Continental soldiers.
别丢人现眼了 快刮了吧
For God's sake, man, shave them off.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
巴瑞克斯小姐 能否赏脸与我共舞一曲
My Lady Bareacres, may I request a place on your card?
可以吗
Shall we?
我们才不浪费时间结交这些人呢
We needn't know them in England.
塔夫托将军 罗顿·考利上尉
General Tufto, Captain Rawdon Crawley,
和考利夫人
and Mrs Crawley!
你本来就不喜欢舞会 米克 傻瓜
You wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway, Mick, you old fool.
在这写命令要快活多了
Much happier in here writing your orders.
明日将会举♥行♥一场盛大的舞会
There'll be such a ball danced tomorrow
并弹奏前所未闻的曲子
as some of 'em has never heard the tune of.
亲爱的 你为何独自一人坐在这
Dearest, why do you sit here all alone
郁郁寡欢呢
and dismally unhappy?
你那淘气的乔治上尉去哪了
Where's your naughty Captain George?
贝姬 我希望我们的友谊还和以前一样
Becky, I wish our friendship was as before.
但我们已嫁为人妇
Alas, we are married women now.
乔治现在非常穷...
George is very poor now...
如果你不希望乔治和罗顿赌博
If you don't want George to gamble with Rawdon,
那就阻止他
then just stop him.
怎么可能 我答应过要服从他
How can I? I promised to obey him.
那些都是假的 只在教堂才说
That stuff is just make-believe, the things you say in church.
艾米利亚 女人能够终生为少女的日子
Amelia, the days are gone when it was possible
已经一去不复返了
for a woman to live her whole life as a girl.
能赏脸与我共舞一曲华尔兹吗
I seek a partner for the waltz.
去啊 艾米利亚 取悦你的丈夫
Go on, Amelia, please your husband.
你才是会跳的那个
You are the dancer.
他那么勇敢
He's so brave,
聪明 英俊
so clever, so handsome.
让他不开心都是我的错
It's not his fault I make him unhappy.
不不 别这么说
No, no, don't say such things.
我令他失去了父亲的支持...
I've cost him his father...
和他的财富
and his fortune.
不好 考利夫人要走了
Alas, Mrs Crawley is leaving.
每个人都在看着我妻子
Everybody was looking at my wife.
每个人都在跟我妻子跳舞
Everybody was dancing with my wife.
但是她应该在家跟你跳才是
But she shall dance home with you.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
你从来都没喜欢过她
You never used to like her at all.
名如其人 精明狡猾
"Sharp by name, sharp by nature."
丽贝卡
Rebecca...
读吧
Read it.
我每个字都是真心的
I mean every word.
威廉 我可以叫你威廉吗
William... May I call you William?
你总是对我很好 请送我回去吧
You've always been very kind to me. Please take me home.
亲爱的女士们 先生们
My lords, ladies and gentlemen,
很抱歉 我有义务告诉大家
it is my sorry duty to have to tell you
据报道 拿破仑正进军布鲁塞尔
that Napoleon is reported marching on Brussels.
-天佑吾王 -天佑吾王
- God save the King. - God save the King!
所有军官立即到所在团报道
All officers to report to their regiments immediately.
战斗开始了
Battle begins.
来吧 我送你回驻地去
Come on, let's get you back to base.
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir.
惠灵顿公爵管他们叫人间败类
The Duke of Wellington himself calls them the scum of the earth.
-但是到了战场上呢 -雄狮
- But on the battlefield? - Lions.
你会把乔治送回家吧
You will bring George home to me?
上帝知道 没有他我活不下去
For God knows, I cannot live without him.
我会的
I will.
我送你进去吧
Let's get you inside.
我的双管枪 四十几尼差不多
My double barrel, let's say 40 guineas.
我的斗篷 紫貂衬里的 值五十镑
My driving cloak, sable lining, you'll get £50 for that.
决斗手♥枪♥
Duelling pistols.
马厩里的两匹马
My two horses, down in the stables.
不用担心
Never fear.
我们跟你的姑妈还没完呢
We're not done with your aunt yet.
回来你就是英雄了
Come back a hero,
把你的勋章在她眼前晃
and we'll rattle your medals in her face.
亲爱的 我算了一下我目前的财产
Dearest, I have calculated my current worth
大概值六百到七百镑
at £600 or £700.
算上塔夫托将军给我的珠宝
Taking into account the jewellery General Tufto has given me.
连现在你都有计划 我很欣慰
I'm relieved to hear that even now you have a plan.
即使出现最坏的情况 也别为我担心
If the worst comes to the worst, do not fear for me.
我会求乔斯·塞德利在马车上给我留一个座位
I shall flatter Jos Sedley into giving me a seat in his carriage.
但是我把妻子留在家里
But when I'm leaving a wife at home...
也许家里还有一个人
..Maybe somebody else, too...
上帝啊 我希望没有
Oh, good Lord, I hope not.
我想要养家
..I should like to provide for my family.
我是绅士
As a gentleman.
这不是儿戏 考利夫人
That is no laughing matter, Mrs C.
别哭 小妇人
Don't cry, little woman.
我还要活着回来惹你生气呢
I may live to vex you yet.
我得走了
I must go.
娶了你
You know, I'm a thousand times happier,
我比想象中
married to you...
还要幸福千倍
than I ever thought I could be in this world.
走吧
Let's go!
贝姬
Becky!
"贝姬 你俘获了我的心
"Becky, you have captured my heart.
我知道你也这么想
"I know you feel the same.
我们得在一起
"We must be together.
今晚我们私奔吧
"Let us fly tonight.
你的乔治"
"Yours, George"
乔治
George!
别再喝了
Don't drink any more.
酒吗 没有什么如此美味 你也尝一尝
Drink? There's nothing like it. Have some yourself.
下巴放松一点
Loosen up that lantern jaw.
敌人已经过了河 你听不见号♥声吗
The enemy has crossed the river. Can you not hear the bugles?
那是他们喝醉了乱吹的
They're just drunk, the lot of them.
不管醉不醉 我们三小时后上路 乔治
Drunk or sober, they march with us in three hours, George.
三个小时
Three hours?
我承认 我没想到这一切真的会发生
I confess, I never thought it would actually happen.
可现在已经发生了
Well, it is happening! It's happening now.
艾米呢
Emmy.
她在你住处很安全
She's safe in your rooms.
我这一走 什么也给不了她
I'm leaving her with nothing.
没有钱给她
I have no money for her.
我毁了她 也毁了我自己
I've ruined her life and mine.
-我真的不适合结婚 -去找她吧 去吧
- I'm not fit to be a married man. - Go to her. Go to her.
还来得及挽回
There's still time to put things right.
是的
Yes.
谢谢 佩吉
Thank you, Peggy.
我给你装了一品脱白兰地
I've packed you a pint of brandy.
虽然我当了这么多年军嫂
All the years I've served as an army wife...
我还是无法习惯分别
..and I've never got used to this.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
别说了 抱紧我
Please, just hold me close.
我们十五分钟后就要出发了 塞德利
We march in 15 minutes, Sedley,
乔治和我可能再也回不来了
and neither George nor I may ever come back.
你会没事的
Oh, you'll be fine.
听我说 你不许离开这个镇子
You are not to stir from this town, do you hear me?
你必须在这里 保护好你妹妹
You will stay here and watch over your sister,
-保证她不会受到任何伤害 -敌人还远着呢
- and see that no harm comes to her. - They're miles away.
乔斯 你记住 如果乔治遭遇不测
Jos, if anything should happen to George, remember,
你将是她在世上唯一可以依靠的人
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表