剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
小可怜
Poor darling.
我非常幸运
I was so very fortunate
亲爱的平克顿小姐准许我留在学校里
that dear Miss Pinkerton allowed me to remain at the school
还给了我协助教书的机会
and gave me the opportunity of helping to teach.
平克顿小姐真是个圣人
Miss Pinkerton is a saint.
他们爱你
Oh, they love you.
我就知道他们会的
I knew they would.
艾米利亚
Oh, Amelia.
我多么希望我也有你那样的父母 善良 慈爱
What I'd give to have parents who are so kind and fond
而且富有
and...rich.
其实他们不算富有
Oh, they're not rich. Not really.
爸爸只是一名股票经纪人
Papa's only a stockbroker.
他一定很优秀
I'm sure he's a very good one,
但真正有钱的是乔斯
but it's Jos who has the money to burn.
归你了
It's yours.
他不会介意的 他从印度回来时又给我带了两条
He won't mind. He brought me two more when he came home from India.
我是指我哥哥乔斯
Oh, my brother, Jos.
他在卜克雷窝拉当官 那个地方在印度
He's the Collector of Boggley Wollah, it's in India.
他在那里当什么官
What does he collect there?
其实我还真不知道
Do you know, I've no idea!
印度听起来...
India sounds so...
-如此遥远 -如此刺♥激♥
- Far away... - So exciting.
我们身材差不多
We're about the same size.
我想想
Let's see.
这颜色完美
Perfect colour.
跟你的肤色很配
For your complexion.
晚饭时穿上吧
Wear it at dinner.
你竟然从没告诉过我你有一个
I can't believe you never told me you've got a brother
印度富豪哥哥
who's an Indian nabob.
你嫂子人好吗
Is your sister-in-law nice?
乔斯 结婚
Jos, married?
老天 才没有
Lord above, no!
没结婚 我可怜的哥哥 他...
No. My poor brother. He's...
他很惧怕年轻女人
He's terrified of young ladies.
我可不能让那个可怜人怕我
Well, I shan't let the poor soul be terrified of me.
他来早了
Oh, he's early!
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
头发乱不乱
My hair.
要不戴条项链吧
Perhaps a necklace.
红玛瑙的那条 贝姬 我快晕倒了
Maybe the cornelians. Oh, Becky, I feel I may faint!
小姐见到你会很高兴的 先生
The young lady will be pleased to see you, sir.
我整整两周没收到你信时
Oh, I thought I would die when I didn't get a letter from you
都快担心死了
for two whole weeks!
傻姑娘 我这不是来了
Silly miss! But I'm here now.
我承诺过的 不过我待不久
As I promised. Although I can't stay long.
你好
Hello.
艾米利亚
I think, Amelia,
这位先生应该不是你哥哥吧
this gentleman is perhaps not your brother.
当然不是 这是乔治
Oh, no! This is George, of course.
这位是丽贝卡·夏普
Oh, Miss Rebecca Sharp,
我在学校最好的朋友
my best friend from school.
这位是乔治·奥斯本 我从小到大最好的朋友
Mr George Osborne, my best friend from...forever.
我听说了很多关于你的事 奥斯本先生
Heard a good deal about you, Mr Osborne.
那位法语女教师吗
The French mistress?
我家里遭遇了困境
My family fell upon hard times.
但我母亲是蒙特莫伦西家的人[法国名门望族]But my mother was a Montmorency.
她只在这住一星期
She's only here for a week.
我真希望你们会喜欢彼此
And I so long for the two of you to love each other.
会的 夏普小姐
And we will. Miss Sharp.
奥斯本先生
Mr Osborne.
乔斯先生
Mr Jos.
-先生 -奥斯本
- Sir. - Osborne.
艾米
Emmy!
乔斯
Jos!
他真不可理喻 乔斯
He is impossible. Jos!
乔斯
Jos!
对你来说是个挑战吗 夏普小姐
A challenge for you, Miss Sharp?
没错 我们一直都住在这儿
Yes, we've lived here all our lives.
所以你当股票经纪人的爸爸住在这栋房♥子
So your papa, the stockbroker, in this house.
-对 -他当银行家的爸爸住在那一栋
- Yes. - And his papa, the banker, in that one.
乔治 没错 和他爸爸奥斯本先生
George, yes. And his papa, Mr Osborne.
我们是邻居和最要好的朋友
Neighbours and best friends.
可是包办婚姻太过时了
But an arranged marriage is so old-fashioned.
自♥由♥恋爱那一套呢
What about falling in love and so on?
我们当然相爱了 傻姑娘
We are in love, silly!
从我们小时候就开始了
Ever since we were little children.
就算乔治的父亲只是扫烟囱的 我也会爱他
I'd love my George if his father were a chimney sweep.
爱最重要 不是吗 比钱重要多了
It's love that matters, isn't it? So much more than money.
要看你家里有多少钱了
Depends how much you start out with.
开什么玩笑
You don't mean that!
当你找到你的真命天子
When you find the right man...
他必须得有很多钱 不然他就不是
He'll have lots of money, or he won't be the right man.
我希望你觉得我们的英式咖喱够辣 乔斯
I hope our British curry is hot enough for you, Jos.
妈妈 比印度的咖喱好多了
Mother, it's twice as good as any of my curries in India.
我照你的口味做的
I made it just the way you like it.
猴子咖喱 蛇咖喱
Monkey curry, snake curry.
在卜克雷窝拉他们都吃这些
That's all they ever eat in Boggley Wollah,
对吗 乔斯
isn't that right, Jos?
别烦他了
Don't torment the boy.
我能尝尝吗
May I try some?
贝姬 你不会喜欢的
Oh, no, Becky. You won't like it.
不行吗 乔斯先生
Mayn't I, Mr Jos?
我很想了解印度菜
I so want to learn about Indian dishes.
小心了 夏普小姐
Careful, Miss Sharp.
这位收税官习惯了吃辣
The collector is accustomed to a lot of chilli.
辣椒听着很清爽[chilli音近似chilling]Chilli sounds so cool and lovely.
-塞德利先生 -跟我无关
- Mr Sedley... - Nothing to do with me.
能帮我倒杯水吗
May I have a little glass of water?
麻烦了
Please.
天哪
Gad.
之前你什么时候见过他
When have you known him
对年轻女性表现出过一丁点兴趣
to be remotely interested in young ladies until now?
很多慈母都会觉得
Most fond mothers would find that
这对于三十岁的儿子而言是可喜的变化
a welcome development in a son of 30.
一个艺术家的女儿 有失身份了
An artist's daughter. It's...demeaning.
你说说有哪个出身好的年轻女性
Name me the young lady of good breeding
愿意陪着那个肥得流油的浪子去印度
who will want to accompany that great lardy loafer to India.
我儿子才不胖
My son is not lardy.
他和女孩一样虚荣
He's as vain as a girl.
他比你都虚荣得多
He's a great deal vainer than you ever were
这说明了问题
in your whole life, and that's saying something.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon.
-谢谢你 萨姆 -谢谢
- Thank you, Sam. - Thank you.
路易莎 如果第一次有女孩儿示好他就上钩了
Louisa, if the first girl to fish for him hooks him,
那就祝她好运吧
good luck to her.
我不在乎他和谁结婚
I don't care who he marries.
至少艾米利亚的这个朋友是个白人
This little friend Amelia's is a white face, at any rate.
总好过把他送回印度
Better than sending him back to India,
找一个黑黢黢的印度女人
into the arms of some dusky maharani.
总好过生一堆红褐色皮肤的孙子孙女
Better than a dozen mahogany grandchildren!
那么
Well...
就一周她又能有多少进展呢
How far can she get in a week?
乔斯先生
Mr Jos.
花粉热 害惨我了 萨姆 我受不了这个
Hay fever. So help me, Sam, I'm a martyr to it.
不用
No, no.
乔斯
Jos!
给艾米利亚的
For Amelia.
给夏普小姐的
For Miss Sharp.
不对 应该反过来
No, no. The other way round.
你很...
You are kind...
你很好心 先生
You are kind at heart, sir,
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表