剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
Come on.
-我喜欢她 多宾 -我知道
- I adore her, Dobbin. - I know.
-小多 我明天就娶她 -不 不
- Dob-dob, I will marry her tomorrow. - No, no.
你要来当见证人
And you shall be witness,
我们从此就会快乐地生活在一起
and we'll live haffily ever after.
-晚安 陛下 -晚安
- Good night, emperor! - Good night!
你不会的 我也不会
You'll do nothing of the sort and neither will I.
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
You know... You know what the problem is, with you is?
你从没谈过恋爱
You've never been in love.
你这样我不能送你回艾米利亚那儿
I can't send you home to Amelia in this state.
-贝姬 -来吧
- Becky! - Come on.
贝姬 贝姬
Becky! Becky...
-皇家骑兵卫队阅兵场 -对不起 贝姬
- Horse Guards Parade. - Sorry, Becky.
蠢货
Bloody fool.
停车 多宾 停车
Oh, pull over, Dobbin. Pull over.
对不起 乔治今晚太失礼了
I'm sorry George forgot his manners tonight.
他不是这样的 真的 不是的
It's not like him. Really, it isn't.
这不奇怪 他希望你哥哥娶一个更好的人
It's no surprise if he wishes your brother to marry better.
哪有比我朋友更好的人
Who is better than my friend?
好像全英国的女人都比我好
All the women in England, it seems.
但是谁能责备乔治呢
But who can blame George
他只是想让你过得更好
for wanting the best for you?
你真的是太好了 一直都是
You're being too kind, as always.
要是我有一丁点善良的话 也是从这里学到的
If there's to be any kindness in me, i shall learn it here.
我很想成为你的家人 艾米利亚
I do long to join your family, Amelia.
对一个可怜的孤儿如此友好热情
So kind and warm and welcoming to a poor orphan.
那你能爱乔斯吗
Can you love Jos, though?
爱丈夫的那种爱
As a husband?
虽然...
In spite of the...
亚力潘趣酒 还有丢人地高歌♥
the rack punch and the singing.
我肯定我可以
I feel sure of it.
他心地善良 至于说他的行为
He is kind of heart, and as for his manners,
自然会有我来调♥教♥
I should be the making of them.
他当众管你叫心肝宝贝
He called you his soul's darling. In front of everyone.
那他明天肯定会向你求婚
Then he must propose marriage tomorrow.
我会成为伦敦最幸福的孤儿的
I shall be the happiest little orphan in London.
我们会变成一对幸福的姑嫂
And we, too, shall be happy wives and sisters forever.
塞德利
Sedley!
醒醒
Wake up!
不 不 太吵了 太吵了
No, no, no... Too loud. Too loud.
我是很不好惹吧
I do believe I'm very terrible when I'm roused.
不好惹 你简直可悲
Terrible? You're pathetic!
乔治 行行好吧
Oh, George, be kind.
他又哭又唱 让他自己和他妹妹
He made a complete fool of himself and his sister with his...
都变成了笑柄
crying and singing.
我从不唱歌♥
I never sing!
在里士满山
On Richmond Hill,
住着个比什么什么更美好的姑娘
there lives a lass more bright than something something.
我最最亲爱的宝贝
Oh, my dearest diddle-diddle-darling.
吾心所向
Oh, my soul's delight.
你任她给你大送秋波 奉承讨好
And you let her ogle you and flatter you, and...
告诉他 多宾
Tell him, Dobbin.
没人看得上我了 我仰慕她
There's nobody else for me. I worship her!
她仰慕你的钱
She worships your money.
嘴下留点情吧 乔治
Have mercy, George!
没人看得上我了 小多
There's nobody else for me, Dobs.
我知道
I know.
我是个开明的人 但我也有我的自尊
I'm a liberal man. But I've got my pride.
我和艾米利亚结婚时
And when I marry Amelia,
我希望我的嫂嫂是位淑女
I want a lady for my sister-in-law,
而不是个法语教师
not a French mistress.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来拿
I'll take that.
你不许拿
You will not.
上面明明白白地写着"艾米利亚·塞德利小姐收"
It says clearly, "Miss Amelia Sedley".
而不是某个自以为是的家伙
Not Little Miss Who Does She Think She Is.
我还是这家的客人 你怎能对我如此无礼
How can you be so rude to me when I'm a guest in this house?
很快就不是了
Not for long.
-有您一封信 塞德利小姐 -谢谢 萨姆
- A letter for you, Miss Sedley. - Thank you, Sam.
是乔斯写的信
It's from Jos.
他去了中国
He's gone to China.
他还会回来吗
Is he coming back?
他请求你的宽恕
He begs your forgiveness.
"祈求她原谅我 并且忘记我在那场
"Entreat her to pardon and forget every word
惹祸的晚宴上激动过头而说出的每个字"
"I may have uttered when excited by that fatal supper."
祝你下辈子好运
Better luck in your next life.
他肯定会后悔的
I'm sure he'll regret it.
乔斯
Jos?
不如说是乔治
Or George?
显然有缘无分
Clearly wasn't meant to be,
这就是故事的结局
and that's the end of that.
我擅长往前看 走下去
Moving on is something I do know how to do.
不
No.
不 别走
No, don't leave.
我们肯定可以
I'm sure we can...
不 不 我们不能
No. No, we can't.
拿着
Take it.
两条都给你
Take both of them.
我受不了同你分别
I can't bear to part with you.
我的红玛瑙 拿着吧
My cornelians. Please.
然后被指控偷窃你的珠宝吗
And be accused of stealing your jewellery?
-不是 -不行 艾米利亚
- No. - No, Amelia.
相信我 虽然我想去异国旅行
Believe me, my desire for foreign travel
但还不想被流放到澳大利亚
shall not lead me as a convict to Australia.
-你生我的气了 -不 不
- You are angry with me. - No. No.
不是生你的气
Not with you.
大概是生这世道的气
With the world, perhaps.
给我写信
Write to me.
给我写信 我也会给你写
Write to me, and I shall write to you.
我把信收在这盒子里
I keep my letters in this box,
很快盒子就会满了
and soon the box will be full.
那时我们就能再见面了
And we shall meet again.
一定会的
We shall.
与此同时 我要去当家庭教师了
Meanwhile, I shall be governess
学会彻底爱上这份工作
and learn to love every minute of it.
好了 好了 我保证永远爱你
Yes, yes, I promise to love you forever and ever and ever,
明天会比今天更美好
and tomorrow will be better than today.
富人安居城♥堡♥
The rich man at his castle,
穷♥人♥疲于奔命
the poor man at his gate.
幸运的是 我不是男人
Fortunately, I'm not a man.
出发吧
Drive on!
好的 小姐
Yes, indeed, miss.
很高兴为这样年轻可爱的小姐服务
Happy to be of service to such a lovely young lady.
再见
Goodbye!
感谢你们为我所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
真是漫长的一周
Ooh, that was a long week.
乔斯很快就会把她忘了
Jos will soon forget her.
艾米利亚也会很快忘了她
Amelia will soon forget her.
太不公平了
It's so unfair.
她只身一人
She has no-one!
你没有我那般了解人情世故 艾米
Look, you don't know the world as I do, Emmy.
你的朋友一定要明白自己的身份
Your friend must learn her station.
还有多远
How much further?
快到了
We're 'ere.
女王的考利庄园
Queen's Crawley.
我连一栋房♥子都看不见
I can't even see a house!
一定是搞错了 车夫
This can't be right, coachman.
这里没人在家 是有人请我来的
There's nobody home, but I'm expected.
确实如此 小姐
Indeed you are, young lady.
是彼特·考利爵士议员请我来的
By Sir Pitt Crawley MP.
欢迎你来到他的寒舍
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表