剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
老公 一切尽在的我掌控之中
Husband, I have the whole thing under control.
坐这儿
Here we are.
妈妈 回去睡觉
Mama, go back to bed!
我都换上我的绿色绸裙了
I've got my green silk on.
对你来说太大了 妈妈
It's too big for you. Mama?
记住 我的判断从不会失误
Remember, I am never wrong.
能请你跳支舞吗
May I have the pleasure?
你不能和一个家丁共舞
You can't dance with the staff,
彼特爵士 世人会怎么看你
Sir Pitt, what would the world say?
我才不管呢 这可是我家
I couldn't give a brass farthing, it's my house!
你注意脚下吧 本世纪以来我还没进过舞池
Watch your feet, mind, I haven't danced this century.
可我还是能跟上节奏的
I've still got it though!
我的父亲竟会垂涎于一只不知名的小野猫
My father would attempt the virtue of the kitchen cat.
无需担心他 比特
You don't have to worry about him, Bute.
可是 假如我们的第二任考利夫人
But what if the second Lady Crawley
因此被彻底遗忘怎么办
were to fade away to nothing at all?
而让那个狐狸精鸠占鹊巢怎么办
What if THAT is the third Lady Crawley?
我的下一任继母吗
My next mother!
我不是说过 一切尽在的我掌控之中
Did I not say I have everything under control?
父亲 劳驾
Excuse me, father.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话
I tell you plainly,
这一幕真让我反感至极
I do not like the look of this.
我来透露一下后面的剧情吧
Let me tell you how it goes.
罗顿会勾引她 然后糟践她
Rawdon will seduce her, and she will be ruined.
这时 你醋意大发的父亲会打发她走人
Meanwhile, your jealous father will send her packing,
而玛蒂尔达
and Matilda...
转眼就会忘掉昔日那套平等性的说辞
Will forget all her talk of equality in an instant.
出去透透气吧 夏普小姐
Some air, Miss Sharp?
玛莎 你真是聪明绝顶
Martha, you are brilliant!
贝姬 你跑慢点 跑慢点
Oh, no, Becky, not so fast, not so fast,
我都一把老骨头了 还是别了
remember my old age, or rather, don't,
生命的活力依然在我身体里流淌
for there is still life in me!
真要命 那个无药可救的老笨蛋
Gad! That hopeless old fool.
他不过是喜欢我罢了 有那么好笑吗
He is fond of me, how is that so amusing?
我只是善意地提醒你 要防备着些
I'm just giving you a fair warning, look out, you know.
你认为我连自己的名节都守不住吗
Do you suppose that I cannot defend my honour?
是的 的确如此
Oh, yes! Indeed, Gad!
在你看来克劳利上尉 因为我穷 又举目无亲
Do you suppose, Captain Crawley, that I have no self-respect
我就不懂得自重吗
because I am poor and friendless?
你认为身为家庭教师的我
Do you think because I'm your governess,
就不如你们汉普郡的贵族那样 懂道理
I have not as much sense and feeling and good breeding
识进退 有教养是吗
as you gentle folks in Hampshire?
我是蒙特莫伦西家族的后代 就算我不是
I'm a Montmorency, and even if I weren't...
你也可以这样轻侮我
You can do this
因为你有一位慈爱的父亲撑腰 我一无所有
because you have a loving father, and I have none.
夏普小姐
Miss Sharp!
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
就算我的父亲钟意于你 我也不在意
I would happily share the old boy with you.
因为我从未遇到过像你这样的人
I've never met anyone like you.
对 你从未遇到过我这样无父无母的
You've never met anyone without a mother, a father,
身无分文的孤儿
or a penny to her name.
我从未遇到过像你这般充满生命力的人
I've never met anyone with so much life in her.
天哪
Gad!
给我一千镑我也不愿伤害你
I wouldn't hurt you for £1,000.
所以你无意羞辱我吗
Then you don't mean to ruin me, sir.
我只是怀着最诚挚的尊重和仰慕之情 夏普小姐
I mean with the utmost respect and affection, Miss Sharp...
想要亲吻你
To kiss you.
-音乐停了 -贝姬
- The music has stopped! - Becky!
贝姬
Becky!
你走开 我不要你
Not you, I don't want you!
贝姬 我要死了
Becky! I'm dying!
躺下 快躺下
Lie back, lie back.
都是他的错
I blame him.
我那个弟弟竟然给我羊肉吃 他明知我羊肉过敏
My brother gives me mutton when he knows it makes me ill.
你现在需要安静
Peace and quiet is what you need.
我其实是很脆弱的一个人
I'm quite a fragile creature, you know?
看得出来
I can see that.
有时候我觉得所有的家人都想置我于死地
Sometimes I think my entire family is trying to kill me off.
但如果你活了下来
But what if you survived...
还向他们寻仇
and saw to your revenge?
这就是他们不会杀了你的原因
That's why they won't kill you,
傻瓜 他们都惧怕你
silly, they're all so afraid of you.
还怕考利上尉
And of Captain Crawley.
我英勇的卫兵会保护我
My valiant guardsman will protect me.
我帮你把前面的发片取下来吧
Shall I take your front?
好了 不疼吧
There, that didn't hurt, did it?
"很抱歉我没有写信给你 亲爱的艾米利亚
"I'm so sorry I've not written to you, my beloved Amelia,
过去好几个月了
"these many months passed,
但先跟你说哪件事呢
"but what news was there to tell at first?
都是些无聊的事
"The sayings and doings of Humdrum Hall.
你怎么会关心萝卜作物收成好还是坏
"And what do you care whether the turnip crop is good or bad?
但是随着玛蒂尔达姑妈的来到
"But, from the moment of Aunt Matilda's arrival,
我决定要讨人喜欢一些
"I determined to make myself agreeable."
我衷心地称赞你大获全胜
I commend you on your complete victory.
一个可怜的家庭教师不就该这样做吗
"Is it not a poor governess's duty,
她在这世上没有
"who has not a friend
朋友或守护者 开心幸福的艾米利亚
or protector in the world, happy, happy Amelia...
你有个亲爱的父亲
"..who has a dear father,
你要什么他都会给你"
who will give you anything you ask for."
抱歉 我是他的生意伙伴
I'm sorry, I'm his business partner,
他肯定想见我
surely he wants to see me,
-我们有事... -爸爸
- we have things... - Papa?
我知道 先生 但他不会见你的
I know sir, I know, but he will not see you...
我最久的朋友 肯定是有什么误会
My oldest friend. There must be some mistake.
别掉价 先生 你女儿...
Don't let yourself down, sir, your daughter...
艾米利亚 这边来
Amelia, come this way.
我想见乔治
I hope to see George.
他们不欢迎我们 不让我们进去
We are not welcome, we have no admittance.
我不明白
I don't understand.
奥斯本先生收回了所有的土地
Mr Osborne has called in all his lands.
可是
But...
艾米利亚 我 我还不起
Amelia, I-I... I can't pay it back!
-对不起 -没事 先生 请起
- I'm sorry! - It's all right, sir, come on.
来 起来 先生
Come! Come up, sir.
对不起
I'm sorry!
我家不养没用的人
No lame ducks.
我的法国蕾丝手帕呢
My French lace handkerchiefs?
-在我这 -在这儿洗过的话
- I have them. - Laundered here, I suppose,
-是不是完全毁了 -我亲自洗的 还熨平了
- and utterly ruined? - I washed and pressed them myself.
真是位天使
An angel!
贝姬 贝姬
Becky! Becky!
别喊了 我比你们需要家庭教师更需要个护士
Shoo! I need a nurse far more than you need a governess.
罗顿 叫她回来
Rawdon, bring her back!
我敢肯定我们会再见到夏普小姐的 亲爱的
I have no doubt we will be seeing Miss Sharp again, my dear.
老天啊 还是别了
Dear Lord, I pray not.
我们逃脱了
We escaped!
考利小姐 你应该知道我父亲
Miss Crawley, you should know that my father
是个嗜酒如命的人
was a martyr to strong liquor...
我母亲是个歌♥剧女郎
..And my mother was an opera girl.
真的吗
Really?
太了不起了
How marvellous!
歌♥剧女郎
An opera girl?
天呐
Oh dear!
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear!
当心了老伦敦城 夏普小姐来了
Beware old London town, Miss Sharp is on her way!
歌♥剧女郎
An opera girl!
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表