剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
I, Matilda Crawley, do by this, my last will and testament,
赠予照顾陪伴我多年的同伴
further give and bequeath to my companion of many years,
第二优秀的侍茶者阿♥拉♥贝拉·布里格斯小姐
Miss Arabella Briggs, my second-best tea service
总计六百镑
and the sum of £600.
不 我受宠若惊
Oh, no, not deserved.
不 不
No, no!
我的二侄子 罗顿·考利
To my younger nephew, Rawdon Crawley,
将继承我的滑铁卢战役纪念收藏品
My prize collection of souvenirs from the Battle of Waterloo,
以及单笔遗产
and a single payment of...
没错
..Yes...
总计一百镑
one hundred pounds...
以此向他充分表明
in full valuation of my esteem
我对他择偶的敬意
for the choices he's made in his life.
天哪
Oh, dear!
可怜的罗顿
Oh, my poor dear Rawdon!
你选错"如意郎君"了 贝姬
You jumped the wrong way there, Becky, my girl.
其余的财产 包括房♥子及约七万英镑
The residual part of my estate, the house and some £70,000,
将永远留给我的大侄子比特和他的继承人
I leave to my nephew, Bute, and his heirs in perpetuity.
这些混♥蛋♥给姑妈洗♥脑♥ 让她和我们对着干
They poisoned her against us, the villains!
这些自鸣得意 恶毒 黑心的卑鄙小人
The smug, poisonous, black-hearted devils!
发再大的火也要不回来你姑妈的钱了
All the rage in the world won't get us your aunt's money now.
罗顿 听我说 听我说
Rawdon, listen to me. Listen!
我们不能和你哥哥反♥目♥
We must stay friends with your brother.
没必要和钱作对
There's no point making enemies where the money is,
如果真到了山穷水尽之时
and if things go really badly, well,
我当他的家庭教师 你可以当他的管家
I'll be his governess and you can be his butler.
不要吗 好吧 马倌
No? All right, stable boy.
亲爱的老公 笑一个
Dearest husband, show me a smile.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
为什么我不能住在梅菲尔
And why shouldn't I live in Mayfair?
因为我付不起房♥租
Because I cannot afford the rent.
听我说
Listen to me.
这是我们的棋牌室
This shall be our gaming room.
在这里 你要和客人打各种牌
Here, you will play all-comers in all games.
法罗牌 皮克牌 二人纸牌
Faro, piquet, ecarte.
就像一个私人住♥宅♥里的俱乐部
It'll be like a club. In a private house.
温暖 舒适 体面
Warm, comfortable, respectable.
你会赢牌 不过有时我觉得你输掉比较合适
You will win, except when I judge it helpful for you to lose,
每天获利 我会越来越有魅力
and I will grow in charm with each profitable day.
这能出什么差错呢
What could possibly go wrong?
罗顿·考利夫人
Mrs Rawdon Crawley...
这算是...
This might be...
你提过的最佳计划了
your best plan yet.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
圣诞快乐
乔吉 圣诞快乐
Look, Georgie, happy Christmas.
多希望你能看看他收到你的礼物时有多开心啊
I wish you could see how delighted he is with the gifts you send.
威廉 我希望你能看着他长大
Oh, William. I wish you could see him growing up.
他把我们指挥得团团转
Rules over us.
他的父亲以前也这样
Rules over us all. As did his father.
我们每晚都一起祈祷 祈求至上的主
Every night, we pray together, to ask our dear Lord
赐福我的丈夫 就像...
to bless my husband, as if...
就像他从未离开我们
as if he had not left us.
我们也一直为你祷告
And we always add a little prayer for you.
在印度 在世界另一头的你
For our only friend,
我们唯一的朋友
on the other side of the world, in India.
多宾少校 一起来喝杯茶吧
Major Dobbin, won't you join us for a cup of tea?
我恐怕... 失陪了
I... I'm afraid... Um... Excuse me.
亲爱的艾米利亚
亲爱的简 收信见安
Dear Jane, I hope this letter finds you well,
希望你已不再悲伤
and the worst of your grief is past.
我每天都想起你挚爱的的哥哥 缅怀他
I think of your dear brother every day and mourn his loss.
我还想到了他的孩子 还有他可怜的遗孀
I think also of his child, and the poor widow he left behind.
我真心希望
I wish with all my heart
他们在五千英里内能有个朋友
they had a friend closer than 5,000 miles.
我仍希望 看在小乔吉的面上
I still long to believe, for Georgie's sake,
有朝一日 你父亲的心会融化
your father's heart may one day melt.
天啊 奥斯本小姐 你今晚是怎么了
In God's name, Miss Osborne, what is the matter with you tonight?
我见过他了 先生
I've seen him, sir.
我见到小乔治了
I've seen little George,
先生 他漂亮得像个天使
and, sir, he's as beautiful as an angel,
他简直就是他父亲的翻版
and he's the living image of...
你是谁 你想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
乔吉 你的礼貌呢
Georgie! Where are your manners?
-这里只有我和他 -一起坐车兜兜风
- I am alone here. - Just a little ride together.
就半个小时
Just half an hour.
我父母从家里过来了 简
My parents are from home, Jane.
是孩子的爷爷
It's the child's grandfather.
艾米利亚 求你了
Amelia! Please...
等我一下
Wait there.
准备好了吗
Ready?
跟简姑姑走吧
Go to Auntie Jane.
你就是小乔治吧
So, young George.
是的 先生
Yes, sir?
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
我是你爷爷
I'm your grandfather.
不对 你骗人
No, you're not!
再婚
Marry again?
他已经很慷慨了 你没听到吗
He's very generous, if you listen,
他说即使你再婚
he says even if you marry again,
给你的补贴也依然生效
the allowance he makes you will continue.
拿了钱 然后和我儿子骨肉分离
Take money to part from my child?
这里可没这么说
It doesn't say that.
"必须明确 孩子未来只能
"It must be understood that the child will live
跟随其祖父居住在奥斯本宅邸
"entirely with his grandfather at the Osborne residence,
其母 即乔治·奥斯本的太太可以不定期探望"
"and will be occasionally permitted to see Mrs George Osborne."
这是侮辱
It is an insult!
艾米利亚 自私是无济于事的
Amelia, it doesn't do to be selfish.
母亲不将孩子拱手让人 你把这叫自私
You call a mother selfish who will not give up her child?
奥斯本先生白纸黑字说得清清楚楚
Mr Osborne says here in black and white
乔吉将作为其合法继承人
that he will make Georgie his heir,
继承他父亲本该得到的一切
that he will inherit everything his father lost...
可是他因为娶了我而失去了这一切
When he made the dreadful mistake of marrying me
孩子总有一天要离开母亲的庇护
Every child must leave his mother's petticoats someday.
我已经失去了丈夫
I lost my husband.
绝不会再失去我的孩子
I will not lose my son!
我不同意
The answer is still no!
失陪一下 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
不可以 要是你影响了妈妈唱歌♥
Oh, no, you don't, there'll be hell to pay
咱们损失可就大了
if you disturb your mamma's singing!
请带罗迪去睡觉
Ah, please take Rawdy up to bed.
我不想睡
I don't want to!
为什么我不能和爸爸妈妈待在楼下
Why can't I stay down here with you and Mamma?
安静 安静
Hush, hush.
你不能打扰妈妈 尤其在有客人的时候
You mustn't bother Mamma... not when she has guests.
-你是个好孩子 -我想让妈妈唱歌♥给我听
- There's a brave boy. - I wish Mamma would sing for me!
陪着他直到他睡着
Stay with him till he sleeps.
来吧 我们去睡觉 我唱歌♥给你听
Come on. Let's go back to bed. I will sing you something.
斯泰因阁下
My Lord Steyne.
考利夫人的丈夫近来可好
And how is Mrs Crawley's husband?
还在为了温饱苦苦奋斗吗
Still busy keeping the wolf from the door?
大人
Milord.
很高兴见到您
Comme je suis enchante.
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表