剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
Yes.
是什么
What?
看不清
No.
太黑了
Too dark.
他要是不回来怎么办
What if he doesn't come?
那也是我活该
Then it shall be no more than I deserve.
威廉
William.
原谅我
Forgive me.
亲爱的威廉 我最亲爱的朋友
Dearest William, dearest friend of my heart,
请你原谅我
forgive me if ever you can.
没什么可原谅的
There is nothing to forgive.
乔吉
Georgie.
英勇的小士兵
Brave soldier!
射得好 乔吉
Good shot, Georgie.
好聪明的小伙子
Such a clever boy!
布里格斯
Briggs!
抱歉 罗迪
Sorry, Rawdy.
我情不自禁
I cannot help it.
我太自豪了
I'm so proud.
他等了那么久
He waited a very long time.
终于得到了一生所求
And won his heart's desire.
我也是
As did I.
亲爱的
My dear.
他从未对我说过一句重话
He never says a word to me that is not kind or gentle.
总是想方设法满足我的愿望
Nor thinks of a desire of mine without trying to gratify it.
现在我们的女儿是他生命中的挚爱
But our daughter is the love of his life now.
世上没有人永远快乐
None of us is ever happy in this world.
当然除了少校 最后总算满足了
Except, of course, the major, content at last.
他当之无愧 不是吗
And he deserves it, doesn't he?
那我们呢 我们想要的总是得不到
But what of us? None of us ever gets what we want.
得到后又欲求不满
And when we do, it's not enough.
这就是我的故事蕴含的寓意
I have no other moral than this to tag to my story.
怎么回事
What's this?
这里不该有人那么开心
Nobody is supposed to be enjoying themselves!
没有人能从我的名利场里全身而退
Nobody is supposed to come out well from my Vanity Fair!
贝姬 给我回来
Becky, get back here!
太快了
It's going too fast!
胡说什么 这多好玩
What nonsense. It's fun!
-你要是掉下去怎么办 -我有九条命
- What if you fall off? - I've got nine lives.
那我要是掉下去呢
What if I fall off?!
我们有人寿保险
We've got life insurance.
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表