剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
Fear not, husband.
我就算一无所有 也能舒服地过一年
I can live well on nothing a year.
他们当了家 觉得我们认清了自己的地位
See how they like us now they're in charge,
就开始喜欢我们了
now they think we know our place.
你永远都在追求更高的地位
Your place is always the next place.
非常好 你注意到了
Very good, you've been paying attention.
你想知道计划
You want to know the plan?
斯泰因大人
Lord Steyne...
别露出那表情 求求你了罗顿
Don't make that face, Rawdon, please.
新王♥刚♥任命他为盥洗总管
The new king just appointed him Master of the Powder Closet.
也就是说
It means our friend
我们的朋友现在是我国最显耀的贵族之一
is one of the most important lords of the land.
他能跟国王说上话
It means he has the ear of his Majesty.
想想吧
Think of it.
想想对我们来说这是多好的机会
Think of the opportunities for us both.
别飞太高 贝姬
Don't fly too high, Becky.
我们都快跟不上你了
You'll leave the rest of us behind.
现在水彩画没什么市场
No call for them these days, watercolours.
我知道我不算一流艺术家 但...
I know I'm not in the first rank of artist, but perhaps...
大家现在都喜欢买♥♥剪影画
They all want silhouettes now.
好吧
Right.
你戴的那披肩
That shawl you're wearing.
这是件礼物
It was a present.
内森女士精品店
这么多 内森太太
So many, Mrs Nathan.
陛下喜欢羽毛是出了名的
His Majesty is famous for his fondness for feathers.
那我...
Then I...
我可无法拒绝
..can make no objection.
查尔斯 等等我 停
Charles, wait for me, wait! Stop!
G·布♥什♥
书商兼图书馆馆长
内森太太 让我把钻石露出来
Mrs Nathan, make room for my diamonds!
陛下
Your Majesty!
早安
Good morning.
你买♥♥了东西
Have you been buying things?
给小乔吉的
For Georgie.
书什么的
Books and so on.
他有点消化不良
He has a slight indigestion.
什么
What?
达菲的万能药
Daffy's elixir?
帮他入睡的
To help him sleep.
你吃过 乔斯也吃过 你们吃了都没事
You had it, so did Jos, it did you no harm.
这是毒药
It is poison.
毒药
Poison!
你就这么跟你母亲说话吗
So this is the language you use to your own mother?
你们总吵架
You're always arguing.
你今晚没有晚饭吃了
Well, you shall have no supper tonight,
因为那时我可能已经被拖上老贝利法庭了
for I shall be busy being dragged by the hairs at the Old Bailey!
乔吉
Georgie!
或者你妈妈要指控我谋杀
Or your mother will have me in the dock as a murderess!
我的生活已经如此不幸了
I have met with misfortunes...
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mama...
我的生活已跌落谷底 仆人弃我而去
I have sunk low in my life, my servants have gone,
去哪都得靠自己走 我的生活一团糟
I go everywhere on foot, my life is in ruins,
但至少我还没做过杀人犯
but at least I was never a murderess,
-所以谢谢你告知 -我们别再吵了
- so thank you for that news. - Please don't let us argue!
争吵的人不是我
I'm not the one who's arguing!
母亲 别走
Mother, stop!
宾尼牧师来喝口茶
The Reverend Binny's come for tea.
天呐
Gad!
宾尼先生 是过来聊聊乔吉的教育问题的
Mr Binny's... come to talk about George's education.
他还太小了
He is too young.
只是在我们教区牧师屋中的小学校
Oh, just our own little school at the vicarage.
或许乔吉和其他年轻的绅士在一起
Perhaps George would benefit from the society
会受益良多
of other young gentleman.
我本想在家教育他
I mean to educate him at home.
书都买♥♥好了
I've bought books!
买♥♥了书
Bought books?!
拉丁文 数学 我承认自己也是个初学者
Latin, mathematics... I confess I'm a beginner myself.
宾尼先生 或许你可以考虑下...
Mr Binny, maybe I could interest you in...
我的煤炭够多了 谢谢你 先生
Oh, I already have enough coal, more than enough, thank you, sir.
煤炭
Coal?
不是 那些日子已经过去了 我现在在卖♥♥酒
No, those days have passed. I'm in wine now.
上好的白葡萄酒 陈年佳酿
Fine Madeiras, vintage...
我戒酒了
I abstain from the stronger spirits,
相信上帝也希望如此
as I believe the Lord prefers.
不 不 来 我肯定仁慈的上帝会同意
No, no, come. I'm sure the good Lord approves...
你把那个孩子惯坏了 你应该跪下来
You spoil that child, you should get down on your knees
祈求上帝净化你那邪恶而忘恩负义的心
and pray to God to cleanse your wicked and ungrateful heart.
还有你那自私的哥哥
You and your selfish brother both.
乔斯 乔斯怎么了
Jos? What has Jos done?
稍微像样点的红酒能远渡重洋
A half decent claret can travel the world.
印度
难喝
Vile!
不行
No.
那不是酒 是醋
That's not wine, it's vinegar.
我给我父亲一大笔钱是要他颐享天年
I give my father a perfectly good allowance to just sit still
而不是让他糟蹋 现在他成了卖♥♥酒的了
and not make a mess, and now he's a wine merchant!
这位好心的少校的地窖里还有30箱呢
The kindly major has another 30 cases in the cellar.
他还说服了总督
He persuaded the governor
和半数士兵订购这酒
and half the regiments to order it, too.
我是好心办坏事了
I'm a fool who meant to be kind.
小多 你的名声一定在全孟加拉都臭了
Well, Dob, I'm sure your name is mud through all of Bengal.
小多 那位年轻女士在对我们放电
I say, Dob, that young lady is giving us the most killing look.
你能看我妹妹进房♥间吗
Will you look at my sister enter a room?
歌♥洛薇纳很迷人对吧 多宾少校
Is Glorvina not a heartbreaker, Major Dobbin?
我这么憔悴 年纪又大 配不上这么好的女士
Ha, I'm much too battered and old for such a fine lady!
胡说 她跟你再合适不过了 等着
Nonsense! She's perfect for you! Wait now.
听我说 等音乐开始...
Look, when the music begins...
我可是孟加拉的地方官
I am the magistrate of Bengal!
那你就是帮了我大忙
You'd be doing me the most enormous favour.
我不跳舞的
I do not dance!
她身材很丰腴 对吧
A fine figure of a woman, is she not?
绝对配得上少校
She'll be worthy of the major.
不像那个可怜的奥斯本太太
Compare my sister with that poor Mrs Osborne,
胆小怕事
who couldn't say boo to a goose.
我要派人去取一顶新帽子
I'll be sending for a new hat, so I will.
亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
不管是哪位考利夫人穿过那锦缎料子
Whichever Lady Crawley wore that particular brocade,
都不可能比你穿得好看
she cannot possibly have looked as adorable in it as you do.
这不是...
It's not, um...
如果连你都驾驭不了 就没人能驾驭了
If you cannot carry it off, nobody can.
我认识这些漂亮的珠宝吗
Do I know those splendid jewels?
当然是租来的 亲爱的
Hired, darling, of course.
让我来
Here, let me.
我们的祖国多美好
What a fine country we are...
家庭教师都能觐见国王
..Where a little governess may meet a king.
夫人 这就是你降生于世的原因
This, madam, is the reason you were put on God's Earth.
妈妈还会回来吗
Will Mama ever come back?
当然会 小傻瓜
Of course, silly!
考利夫人会让其他女士都相形见绌
Mrs Crawley will put all the fine ladies to shame,
一如既往
as usual.
考利夫人
Mrs Crawley.
幸会
Charming.
到时要等很久
There will be a great deal of waiting about.
我们不介意
We don't mind.
我只是担心您会觉得
I simply fear that you may find the whole event
整件事就是浪费时间 考利夫人
an enormous waste of time, Mrs Crawley.
我是画家和歌♥剧女郎的女儿
I am a daughter of a painter and an opera girl.
我从未隐瞒过出身 但今天
I've never hidden it, but today,
大人 我已经把这永远抛诸身后了
my lord, I've put it behind me forever.
总是乐观得可爱
Always the charming optimist.
可不能让坏透了的大人毁了我们的好心情
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表