剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
但今晚 我全心全意地祈祷
And yet, tonight, with all my soul,
让他们都死得同他们脚下的土地一样透吧
I wish them as dead as the earth they sit upon.
要是上帝
What kind of world would it be
连我们亲爱的老多宾的愿望都不听
if the wishes of dear old Dobbin of ours
那这世界成什么样了
fell always on deaf ears?
我们必定凯♥旋♥ 老朋友 错不了
Ours shall be the glory, old friend. Depend upon it.
约瑟夫先生
Mr. Joseph!
坐
Sit.
你没胃口
No appetite?
什么事让你这么忧虑
What can ail you so?
我急着找马 却一匹都找不到
A most tragical want of horses.
你要马匹做什么
What do you need horses for?
你肯定不会以为艾米利亚会丢下丈夫走掉吧
You can't imagine Amelia would leave without her husband.
而且你又不会丢下你妹妹走掉 所以
And clearly, you would not leave without your sister, so...
我们就得留在这里
..here we shall remain...
等待比死亡更可怕的命运
to await a fate worse than death.
传言说敌军不杀妇女
They say the enemy shall spare the women.
多稀罕啊
How unusual!
我非常担心你 约瑟夫先生
I do fear for you, Mr. Joseph.
法国人万一觉得你看着特像军人可怎么办
Should the French find you looking quite so much the military man.
你带金扣子的军大衣 先生
Your military greatcoat, monsieur, with the gold frogging.
拿去
Take it!
-你带鸵鸟毛的天鹅绒帽 -拿去
- Your velvet cap with the ostrich feath... - Take it!
想要什么就拿什么 给我找匹马就行
Take what you like, but find me some damned horses!
我听说 先生
I have heard a rumour, sir.
在经验老到的骑手胯下
Beneath a confident rider,
它静若处子动若脱兔
he is as quiet as a lamb and as fast as a hare.
-它能承受我的体重吗 -还强壮如牛
- Can he stand my weight? - Oh, and strong as an ox!
所以你和艾米利亚骑灰雀
So you and Amelia on Bullfinch,
你的仆从和奥多德夫人骑小狐狸
and your servant and Mrs O'Dowd on Foxcub.
两匹都买♥♥
Buy both animals?
这两匹马是不能分开的 先生
The horses are inseparable, sir.
女士们也一样
As are the ladies.
但是等我的罗顿回家时
But when my Rawdon comes home.
如果他能平安回来 塞德利先生
IF he comes home. Oh, Mr Sedley!
考利夫人
Mrs Crawley...
请问 灰雀和小狐狸要多少钱
I beg you, how much for Bullfinch and Foxcub?
他会伤心死的
It'll break his heart.
贝姬 看在上帝的份上 多少钱
Becky, for the love of God, how much?
愿上帝宽恕你 赛得利先生
God forgive you, Mr Sedley,
因为你就是一个懦夫
for you are nothing better than a coward!
别听她说的 艾米
Don't listen to HER, Emmy.
我坐在那个大花♥花♥公♥子♥后面 得像什么样子
Fine sight I would be riding pillion behind that great dandy!
我有两匹马了 我买♥♥下它们都快破产了
I have two horses. I have near bankrupted myself to get them.
我不走 除非米克有消息
I don't budge till I get the word from Mick!
我不是在征求你的同意 你个爱尔兰疯巫婆
And I'm not asking you, you mad Paddy witch!
艾米利亚 亲爱的妹妹 我问你最后一次
Amelia, dear sister, for the last time,
你跟我走吗
will you come with me?
约瑟夫 我最亲爱的哥哥
Joseph, dearest brother...
我不能抛下我的丈夫自己走
..I cannot leave without my husband.
那愿上帝保佑你吧
Then dear God preserve you.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
快看
Oh, now, look.
第一批上战场的人回来了 快来
Our first poor fellows are back. Come on.
-乔治 乔治 求你了 上帝 -别抱期望
- George, George... Please, God! - Don't wish for anything,
记住 我们要等候天命
and remember, we are in God's hands.
上帝啊
God!
乔治
George!
奥斯本夫人
Mrs Osborne.
-中了埋伏 -乔治吗
- Ambushed. - George?
-他还活着 -谢天谢地
- He lives. - Oh, thanks be to God!
-少校呢 -都还活着
- The Major? - All spared.
多宾上尉要我到这来
Captain Dobbin said I was to be taken in here.
你得付马夫两金币
You've to pay the driver two Napoleons.
我母亲会还给你的
My mother will pay you back.
行 好 谁来帮帮他 快点
Right. Yes! Who can help him, come on.
扶他下车
Help him down.
当心
Be careful!
肩章 羽毛 都是直接从战场上运来的
Epaulettes, plumes, straight from the battlefield.
这些最新的
The blood still warm
德国人东西上的血迹都还没干呢 夫人
on some of this latest German stuff, madame.
不 我只要法军的
No, I only want French ones.
往前 伊西多 一直往前
Onwards, Isidor. Ever onwards!
帽子再买♥♥新的
You can get a new hat.
是奥斯本上尉斩了砍伤我的法国人
It was Captain Osborne who cut down the Frenchman who slashed me.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
-来了 给 -他是英雄
- Voila. Voila. - He was a hero.
多宾也是
And so is Dobbin.
多宾上尉是军中最杰出的军官 女士
Best officer in the army, is Captain Dobbin, ma'am.
非常仁慈 谦虚 临危不惧
So kind. And modest, and cool under fire.
-还很...我们目送他们开拔 -战争结束了
- And so... we saw them off. - And so the war is over?
没有 女士
Lord, no, miss.
还没有
No.
他们只是在等地面变干
They're only waiting for the ground to dry.
勇敢一点 来
Come on, be brave. Come on.
这才对
That's it.
准备充分
Well prepared.
都是勇敢的好小伙
Brave lads, all.
法军炮兵部队正在接近
The French artillery are coming about.
是的 命令44和47营准备迎战骑兵部队
Indeed they are. Tell the 44th and the 47th to expect cavalry.
快去
Right.
军士长 装上刺刀
Sergeant Major, fix bayonets.
全体上刺刀
Battalion will fix bayonets.
全体上刺刀
Battalion fix bayonets!
准备迎战骑兵部队
Prepare to receive cavalry!
准备迎战骑兵部队
Prepare to receive cavalry!
稳住 我们即将进入敌军炮队射程范围
Steady! Their artillery is coming into range.
坚守阵线
Hold the line, men!
稳住
Steady, boys!
听天由命了
Into your hands, O Lord.
-镇定 -保持阵线
- Steady your nerves! - Keep the line tight!
稳住 坚守阵地
Steady! Hold your positions!
-保持阵线 -先别开枪
- Keep the line tight. - Hold force!
先别开枪
Hold Force!
长官
Sir...
像砍玉米一样砍倒他们
May they be cut down like a field of corn!
军士长 挡住敌军
Sergeant Major, block up.
稳住
Steady!
求你们了 救救我
Please, someone, help me!
坚守阵线
Hold the line!
奥斯本上尉 右翼 准备开火
Captain Osborne! Right section. Prepare to give fire.
准备开火
Prepare your fire!
等等
Wait!
先别开枪
Hold your fire!
-奥斯本上尉 -开火
- Captain Osborne! - Open fire!
我叫你先别开枪 混♥蛋♥
I said hold your fire, damn you!
奥斯本上尉 先别开抢
Captain Osborne, hold your fire!
奥斯本上尉 等等
Captain Osborne, wait!
右翼 开火
Right section! Open fire!
B连 开火
B company, front right, fire!
B连 向右前方开火
B company, front right, fire!
A连 向正前方开火
A company, centre, fire!
B连 向正前方开火
B company, centre, fire!
向正前方开火
Centre, fire!
法军在撤退
The French are retreating.
很快会卷土重来
Not for long.
视线越来越不清晰 长官
It's getting hard to see, sir.
他们撤退了
胆小鬼惠灵顿
法兰西万岁
Vive la France!
法兰西万岁
Vive la France!
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表