剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
改编自威廉·梅克比斯·萨克雷的小说
女士们先生们
'Ladies and gentlemen,'
词同游园会
这里是名利场
this is Vanity Fair.
请记住
'Please remember,
名利场是一个非常虚荣 邪恶和愚蠢的地方
'Vanity Fair is a very vain, wicked, foolish place,
充斥着各种谎言 虚伪和自负
'full of all sorts of humbug, falseness and pretension.
绝非道德之所 也不是快乐之地
'Not a moral place, certainly, nor a merry one,
不过它非常喧闹
'though very noisy.
这里的所有人
'A world where everyone
都在为不值得的事物奋斗
is striving for what is not worth having.'
平克顿小姐的女子学校
名 利 场
第一章 面临敌人的夏普小姐
你忘了自己的身份 夏普小姐
You forget your station, Miss Sharp.
是的 我忘了 每天都真心实意地忘记
I do, yes, daily and most sincerely.
我在你一无所有时收留了你
I took you in when you had nothing.
还因此捡了个便宜
And got a very good bargain for your trouble.
事情很简单 平克顿小姐
It's simple, Miss Pinkerton.
如果你希望我同时教姑娘们音乐和法语
If you want me to teach the girls music as well as French,
你就必须给我合适的薪酬
you'll have to pay me proper money,
或者再给我寻个别的工作
or find me a situation elsewhere.
老天知道我俩都最希望如此
Lord knows that's what we both want most in the world.
贝姬
Becky...
如果你觉得因为你聪颖
If you think that because you are clever,
社会就会忽视你低贱的出身
society will overlook your low birth...
我确实这么想 为什么不
I do, yes. Why not?
那恐怕这真实的世界会带给你可怕的震撼
Then I fear the real world will come as a dreadful shock to you.
我是你们这里唯一一个
I'm the only person under your roof
还稍微知道真实世界是什么样的人
who has the first idea what the real world looks like.
我本想要一匹纯种的阿♥拉♥伯马
I wanted a purebred Arab,
但爸爸特别不讲理
but Papa can be so unreasonable.
我的另一匹马驹是帕洛米诺马
My other pony is a palomino.
好羡慕你
So jealous!
我每天都会给你写信
I shall write to you every single day.
我肯定永远不会忘记你
Oh, be sure I will never forget you.
安静 姑娘们 安静
Hush, girls, hush.
今天是学校最后一天 不是世界末日
It's the last day of school, not the end of the world.
姑娘们 请安静
Girls! Please!
今天将离开的人 你们会得到个小纪念品
For those of you leaving us today, a little memento
我姐姐和我希望你们能记住这幸福的几年
of what my sister and I hope have been happy years -
是一本可爱的字典
a lovely dictionary.
要是你的态度更淑女一些
With a more ladylike attitude,
你本可以在这里铺展未来的
you could have had a future here.
我宁愿沿街乞讨
I'd rather beg in the streets.
是啊 我现在看出来了
Oh, yes, I see it now.
只有天真的愚蠢
Only innocent foolishness
让我以为自己可以
could have led me to think I could ever make something
让一个艺术家和歌♥剧女郎的女儿成材
of the daughter of an artist and an opera girl.
夏普小姐 你该动身去汉普郡了
Miss Sharp, you shall make your way to Hampshire,
那里会给你一份家庭教师的新工作
there to take up your new situation as governess.
所有详情都在这里
All the details are here.
家庭教师
Governess?!
不懂感恩的混账
Ungrateful wretch!
我理当去比汉普郡更好的地方
I am worth more than Hampshire!
让我们看看彼特·考利爵士议员是否同意你的观点
We shall see if Sir Pitt Crawley MP shares your opinion.
你在一周后的今天开始上班
You start one week today.
排好队 姑娘们
An orderly queue, girls.
-在那之前我要去哪 -不归我管
- Where am I to go till then? - No longer my concern.
看见了吗
You see?
一个基♥督♥教♥徒♥本想做好事 姑娘们
How a Christian may seek to do good, girls,
结果发现她用自己的胸脯养育了毒蛇
only to find she has nursed a viper in her bosom.
我不是天使 却是毒蛇 老天啊
天
Gosh.
你或许该告诉你父母 他们花大钱请的校长
You might tell your parents the headmistress they pay so well
一句法语都不会说
can't speak a word of French.
终于自♥由♥了
Free at last.
艾米利亚·塞德利小姐
放在那里吧
Leave it there.
该死的
Damn and blast.
我肯定她不是那个意思 夏普小姐
I'm sure she didn't mean it, Miss Sharp.
不 贝姬 求你别哭
Oh, no! Oh, Becky, please don't cry.
没事 艾米利亚 别在意
No, Amelia, take no notice.
没什么的
It's nothing.
能再加件小行李吗
Room for a little one?
就这些吗 小姐
Is that it, miss?
我轻便出行
I travel light.
至少现在是的
For now.
这会非常好玩的
This is going to be such fun!
艾米利亚
Amelia!
艾米利亚 你干什么
Amelia, what are you doing?
可怜的贝姬无依无靠 所以我要带她回我家
Well, poor Becky's got no-one, so she's coming home with me.
夏普小姐已经有安排了
Miss Sharp has a situation.
夏普小姐要去汉普郡的
Miss Sharp is going to Hampshire.
那可怜的姑娘出身不佳
Poor dear girl didn't get the best start in life.
别为那小妖精找借口
Don't make excuses for the minx.
约翰逊字典
你居然把我的宝贝字典给了那...毒蛇
You gave that...serpent one of my precious dictionaries.
也就两先令九便士嘛
It was only two and ninepence.
法国万岁
Vive la France!
拿破仑万岁
Vive Napoleon!
我恨这地方 艾米利亚
Oh, I hate the whole place, Amelia.
希望我再不用看到那个黑洞了
I hope I never set eyes on that black hole again.
我希望它沉入泰晤士河底
I wish it were in the bottom of the Thames.
我都不知道你还会冒出这么坏的报复想法
I never knew you capable of such wicked, vengeful thoughts.
你真是好得不真实
You are altogether too good to be true.
离开了学校
So that was school.
进入了世界
And this is the world.
要蜡烛吗 小姐
Candles, miss?
为了国王和国家
For King and country!
我们的伟大城市
Our great city.
你对它有什么期望 艾米利亚
What are your hopes of it, Amelia?
我就像别的女孩一样
I'm just like any other girl.
想结婚 幸福
I want to be married and happy.
你呢
What about you?
我想要确保明天比今天过得好
I want to make sure tomorrow is better than today.
每天都是如此
Every day.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Mama!
好姑娘
Oh, girl!
你要把她压扁了 真是的
You'll squeeze her to death, you ninny.
爸爸
Papa!
亲爱的 欢迎回家
My darling, welcome home.
你们听我提过贝姬的
You've heard me speak about Becky.
说了好多呢 是的
Endlessly, yes, yes.
她要来住一阵
She's come to stay.
也就一周 她没有别处可去
Oh, it's only for a week. She's nowhere else to go.
真是意外之喜
What a lovely surprise!
欢迎 来吧
Welcome. Come!
我来拿
I'll take this.
进来吧
Come on through.
所有姑娘都喜欢她
All the girls adored her.
我们觉得她非常特别 妈妈
And we thought her so exotic, Mama,
头发不羁 唱着小曲
with her wild hair and singing her little songs.
孤苦伶仃的小孤儿
Little orphan. All alone.
这小傻瓜 死了只金丝雀她都会哭
Silly thing would cry over a dead canary!
谢谢
Thank you.
那你父亲呢 夏普小姐
So, as to your father, Miss Sharp.
他之前教姑娘们绘画
He taught the girls drawing and painting
直到健康不允许
while still in health.
可惜啊 主认为他该进入天堂
Alas, our Lord saw fit to reunite him in Heaven
与我亲爱的妈妈团聚
with my beloved mama.
他是个才华横溢而品行端正的人
He was a man of great talent and virtue,
他念着对我的祈祷 死在了我怀里
and he died in my arms with a prayer on his lips.
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表