剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
Who welcomes you to his humble abode.
彼特爵士
Sir Pitt?
你连车夫都请不起
How can you pay a governess
怎么请得起家庭教师呢
if you can't afford a coachman?
只要我愿意 多少我都请得起
I can afford as many as I damn well like.
但我喜欢自己驾马
But I like to drive me own horses.
不喜欢教授自己的孩子
And I don't like to teach me own children.
不用管老戈洛尔
Don't mind old Gorer.
他很偏爱年轻小姐
He's partial to a young lady.
走吧
Go now.
给你 请
There you go. Head on.
其他人呢
Where is everyone?
我不喜欢晚上大张声势
I don't like a lot of fuss in the evening.
-怎么这么冷 -冷 不可能
- And why is it so cold? - Cold?! Can't be.
我们今天下午才点了火
We lit a fire just this afternoon.
那是谁
Who's that?
某个考利夫人 忘了是哪位了
Oh, it's one of the Lady Crawleys. I forget which.
戈洛尔 快滚下这位小姐的床
Gorer, get your wormy arse off the lady's bed.
快点
Come on.
夏普小姐 这里就是你的房♥间了
Well, now, Miss Sharp, these shall be your quarters,
相信你会觉得这里相当不错的
and very fine they are, too, I think you'll agree.
白天这里风景不错
There's a lovely view here. In the daylight.
这还是之前我妻子最喜欢的房♥间
This was my wife's favourite room.
考利夫人如今去哪了
Where's Lady Crawley tonight?
她死了
She died.
就在那张床上咽的气
Right there in that bed.
看你的表情
Your face!
次次都能吓到人
Gets them every time.
走吧 小伙子
Come on, lad!
祝你睡得香
Sleep well.
你确定一个人不会寂寞吗
Are you sure you won't be lonely?
当然不会
No, certainly not.
好吧
Righto.
女王的考利庄园
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表