剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
现在
Right now?
我怎么会后悔嫁给你
How shall I regret marrying you?
因为你本可以嫁给庄园主
Because you could have married the Lord of the Manor instead.
我确实为这事后悔了好一阵子
I did regret that, for one long moment.
你这个呆子 我是开玩笑的
You booby, I'm joking.
不过我一直都在想
I do keep wondering
是否该先求得玛蒂尔达的祝福
if we should have tried for Matilda's blessing in advance.
但私奔浪漫多了 对吧
So much more romantic, just running away though, wasn't it?
假如我们问了 而她不同意
If we tried, and she'd said no,
你也许就不会跟我结婚了
you might not have married me at all.
我当然会
Oh, yes I would.
我姑妈很喜欢我俩
My Aunt adores us both.
她最后会同意的
She will come round.
我倒是有个计划
I do have a plan.
有一封给布里格斯女士的信
A letter, for Miss Briggs.
从来没人寄信给布里格斯女士
Miss Briggs never gets letters.
是夏普小姐寄来的
It is from Miss Sharp!
夏普小姐
Miss Sharp?
没错 是亲爱的贝姬
Yes, dear Becky.
她不就在楼上的房♥间里吗
Is she not upstairs in her room?
快念给我听
Well, come on!
"我亲爱的挚友
"Dear friend of my heart...
请你将此消息告诉我们亲爱的女恩人
"..Break the news as your delicate sympathy
因为体贴的你知道该怎么说
"will know how, to our dear, our beloved benefactress.
请求她接受她的孩子们"
"Beg her to receive her children.
孩子们 我不知道你在说什么
Children? I don't understand what you're talking about,
让我看看
can I see that?
"我已嫁给了
"For I am wedded
最优秀最宽厚的男子
"to the best and most generous of men.
考利小姐的罗顿
"Miss Crawley's Rawdon...
现在是我的罗顿了"
"..is my Rawdon.
结婚了
Married?
跟罗顿
To Rawdon?
可恶至极
Monster!
卑鄙小人
Wretch!
-叛徒 -"爱你感激你的丽贝卡·考利"
- Traitor! - "Your affectionate and grateful, Rebecca Crawley.
攀龙附凤 革命...
Treasure hunter, revolutionary...
"殷切盼望得到好消息"
"Tremble for the answer which to seal her happiness."
还殷切呢 狐媚子
Tremble, vixen.
那也是白费力气
Tremble in vain.
该死
Damn you!
除了他谁都可以
Anyone but him!
滚出去
Get out!
我早该猜到了
I might have guessed.
总得有人收拾你的烂摊子
Someone has to clear up after you.
你把我们寄给她的信拦下来了
You are stopping our letters from getting to her.
亲爱的玛蒂尔达姑妈现在悲伤不已
Dear Aunt Matilda is prostrate with grief and affliction,
那些恳求信不利于她的健康
such that the reading of begging letters is medically prohibited.
是可以这么说
Yes, in other words.
考利夫人 见到你真好
Mrs Crawley, lovely to see you.
要是她永远都不同意怎么办 贝姬
What if she never comes round, Becks?
要是她跟我断绝关系 一分钱都不给我怎么办
What if she cuts me off without a penny?
那我就帮你挣钱
Then I'll make your fortune.
我还真觉得你有这能耐
Gad, I really think you could.
瞧
Oh, look.
有拍卖♥♥
A sale!
公开拍卖♥♥
"股票经纪人约翰·塞德利因破产进行公开拍卖♥♥"
"Due to the bankruptcy of John Sedley, stockbroker."
-天啊 -萨姆
- Gad! - Sam!
你好 他们一家人在哪儿 艾米利亚呢
Hello! Where are the family, where's Amelia?
我不知道
Search me.
塞德利先生破产了 我换东家了
Mr Sedley went bust and I moved on.
黑衣修士的三酒桶酒吧
The Three Tuns in Blackfriars,
想喝一杯就来找我吧
if you ever find yourself in need of a pint.
里面还有很多东西
Plenty more stuff in there.
趁火打劫的
Vultures.
看看是否有我们买♥♥得起的银器
Let's see if we can afford some of the silver.
11号♥拍品 这幅优美的风景画
Lot 11, for this fine landscape painting,
镀金边框 画家不详
gilded frame, artist unknown.
有人想开始竞价吗
Who wants to start, who wants to start the bidding.
罗顿 我一定要买♥♥下这个
Oh, Rawdon, I must have this.
你想要一幅胖子骑大象的画
You want a fat fellow on an elephant?
艾米利亚的哥哥是我的宠物
Amelia's brother was a great pet of mine.
这架漂亮的钢琴是12号♥拍品
Lot 12 for this beautiful piano,
高级乐器 胡桃木外壳 用了很久
fine instrument, walnut casing, well used,
但是保养得非常好 女士们先生们
but well looked after, who's gonna start the bidding then,
谁要开始竞价呢
ladies and gentlemen?
-14几尼 -14几尼
- 14 guineas, - 14 guineas,
-谢谢你 女士 -贝姬
- thank you Madam. - Becky.
艾米利亚知道我从没拥有过一架钢琴
Amelia knows I never had a piano in my life,
她会想让我买♥♥下的
she'd want me to have it.
-15 -谢谢你
- 15. - Thank you.
-16 -能买♥♥两架这样的钢琴了
- 16. - That's twice what it's worth.
-有没有人出17 -20
- Looking for 17. - 20.
谢谢你 先生
thank you, sir.
25 那就25几尼了
25! 25 guineas then, ladies and gentlemen,
这架钢琴以25几尼成交
25 guineas for this fine piano...
我不知道跟我竞价的是谁 但他很有钱
I don't know who my rival is, but he has long pockets.
一次 两次
It's going once, twice.
出价出得好 先生 好了 13号♥拍品
Well bid, sir. OK, lot 13,
女士们先生们 这个花瓶
ladies and gentlemen, this high vase has...
多宾上尉
Captain Dobbin!
多悲惨的命运啊
What a terrible fate.
失去你拥有的一切
To lose everything you have.
我的钢琴
My piano!
帮我搭把手
Just give me a hand there?
好的
Right you are.
艾米利亚 这是怎么回事
Amelia, what's the meaning of this?
这意味着尽管我们之间有重重阻隔
It means that George has not forgotten me
乔治还是没有忘了我
in spite of everything that keeps us apart.
你得把钢琴退回去
You will send that piano back,
你还得给他把信退回去
you will also send back his letters,
把他给你的那些小玩意儿也退回去
and any trinkets he has given you.
你得跟乔治·奥斯本上尉说清楚
You will make it clear to Captain George Osborne
-你们的婚约 -不
- that his engagement to you... - No!
你们的婚约结束了
His engagement to you is ended.
妈妈
Mama?
发发慈悲吧 塞德利先生
For pity's sake, Mr Sedley,
至少让她留着钢琴嘛
she shall at least keep her piano.
这个家庭的荣誉对你来说毫无意义吗
Is the honour of our family completely worthless to you?
那个男人把我们搞破产了
That the man has made us bankrupt!
我们永远都不会和奥斯本联姻的
Our name can never be united with that of Osborne, never!
永远不能
Never!
老塞德利欠你♥爸♥爸点钱 那又怎样
So what if old Sedley owes your father a bit of money?
那可不止一点儿 考利
It's more than a bit, Crawley.
那个老头欠我爸爸几千
I mean, the old man went down owing father thousands.
但你♥爸♥爸那么有钱
Well, your father's got thousands.
如果他们是老朋友的话
And if they were old friends...
那又有什么区别
What difference does that make?
先生 任何成年男人爱上一个女人后
Gentlemen, any grown man that loved a woman,
都会跑去和她结婚 和狐朋狗友们说拜拜
would run off and marry her, and say damn to all the old rogues,
我说错了吗
or am I wrong?
没那么简单
It's not as easy as that.
年轻的乔治
Young George, here,
说她是个狂野的调情老手 见人就扑
called her a wild and desperate flirt,
但是新的考利夫人
but the new Mrs Crawley
让我非常幸福
is making me very happy man.
你结婚了 和丽贝卡
You got married? To Rebecca?
是的
I did.
奥斯本上尉
Captain Osborne, sir.
"我亲爱的乔治
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表