剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表
she has no-one in the world but you.
如果战败 你要护送她安全离开布鲁塞尔
You'll see her safely out of Brussels in the event of a defeat.
战败 不可能的
Defeat? No, impossible.
你不过是在吓我罢了
You're just trying to frighten me now.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
天哪 她病了吗
oh, dear, is she ill?
我们走吧 不然她又要晕倒了
Hurry, before she collapses again.
是时候了 小伙子们
So, here we are, boys.
为国王和祖国而战
For crown and country.
立定
Halt!
先生们 出发吧
Gentlemen, shall we?
一派胡言 即使波尼把所有军队都投入战场
Stuff and nonsense! We are two to one, sir,
我们的兵力也是他的两倍
against any force Boney can bring into the field.
在耶拿 普鲁士人的兵力是他的两倍
The Prussians were two to one at Jena,
可拿破仑在一个星期内就拿下了他的军队和王国
and Napoleon took their army and their kingdom in a week.
公爵会打得他满地找牙
The Duke shall crush him.
据说惠灵顿公爵已经跑路了 大人
They say that Wellington is fled already, my lord,
他的住所已经收拾停当 准备欢迎达尔马提亚公爵
and that his quarters got ready for the Duke of Dalmatia.
我是从他的侍膳长那儿听说的
I have it from his own maitre-d.
谣言 把我的外套和帽子拿来 先生
Rumours. Get me my coat and cap, sir.
我要出去探个究竟
I shall go out and learn the truth.
我亲自去
Do it myself.
您最好别穿军大衣
Not in that military coat.
您不想被法国人逮捕 被生吞活剥吧
You want to get caught by the French and eaten?
天哪
Gad.
你也要参军吗 乔斯先生
Are you joining the army, too, Mr Jos?
难道就没有人留在布鲁塞尔
Is there to be nobody left in Brussels
保护我们这些弱女子了吗
to protect us poor women?
我愿意保护你们
I should like to see the action.
是男子汉都会的
Any man of any spirit would.
你们这些男人
You men.
生死离别 赴汤蹈火你们全不在乎
Parting and danger are nothing to you.
考利上尉今早出发时
Captain Crawley left me this morning
开心得像是要去参加狩猎派对一样
as gay as if he was going to a hunting party.
承认吧
Admit it.
你打算去参军 撇下我们听天由命
You were going to join the army and leave us to our fate.
我亲爱的女士
My dear madam,
我的责任让我守在这里
my duty keeps me here.
我不能丢下我可怜的妹妹
I can't leave that poor creature, my sister.
我希望
I hope I, too,
我也可以让你
may appeal to you
照顾我 庇护我
for comfort and for shelter...
等到时机合适
..When the time comes.
我想你才是照顾家里的人
I imagine you'll be the one doing the looking after,
因为乔斯指望不上
as Jos is so hopeless.
你为什么在这里 丽贝卡
Why are you here, Rebecca?
我来看看你怎么样了
I came to see how you are.
你不爱你的丈夫
You don't love your husband.
如果你爱 就不会站在这里不流泪
You would not stand there with dry eyes if you did.
告诉我
Tell me.
我对你不好吗
Did I ever do you anything but kindness?
-对我很好 -当你穷困潦倒的时候
- Indeed no. - When you were poor...
谁和你做了朋友
..Who befriended you?
-是你 -我难道
- You did. - Was I not...
不是你的姐妹吗
a sister to you?
你是 但是
You were, but...
谁让你拆散上帝见证结合在一起的情人
Then who sent you to separate those whom God has joined together?
艾米利亚 上帝为鉴 我没有...
Amelia, I protest before God...
对我来说他的爱就是一切
His love was everything to me.
你知道的
You knew it.
你还要从我身边夺走
You wanted to rob me of it.
不要脸 丽贝卡
For shame, Rebecca!
虚伪的坏女人 假朋友假妻子
Bad and wicked woman, false friend and false wife!
我没有背叛我的丈夫
I have not betrayed my husband.
你没有背叛我吗
Have you not betrayed me?
我对你做了什么 让你想把他抢走
What have I done to you that you should try and take him from me?
我没有让他这么做
I did nothing to encourage him.
我才嫁给他六周
I had him for six weeks.
只是愚蠢虚荣
It was tomfoolery, it was vanity,
你知道他如何阻止我和乔斯结婚
you know how he prevented my marriage to Jos.
我忍♥不住玩弄一下他
I couldn't resist playing him along,
但什么都没有发生 我发誓 艾米利亚
but nothing really happened, I swear. Amelia...
不许坐 起来
Don't you dare sit there! Get up!
我们曾坐在那里
We sat there.
我和我丈夫
My husband and I.
我坐在他的腿上 他搂住我的脖子
And I was on his knee, and his arm around my neck,
我们念了主祷文
and we said Our Father Who Art In Heaven,
他们来带走了他
and they came and took him away.
但他向我保证他会回来
But he promised me to come back.
-他会回来的 亲爱的 -你走开
- He will come back, my dear. - Leave me.
别让我看到你
I cannot bear the sight of you.
奥多德夫人
Mrs O'Dowd.
奥多德夫人 可怜的奥斯本夫人很沮丧
Mrs O'Dowd, poor little Mrs Osborne is in a desperate condition.
-我今天已经够烦的了 -她悲伤得发狂
- I've cares of my own enough today. - She's mad with grief.
怎么 她不需要你
What, she doesn't want you?
你曾那么喜欢她 不
Who used to be so fond of her. No.
我的天啊 已经开始了
Oh, dear God, already.
-是什么 -上帝保佑我们
- What is it? - Heaven defend us from all fools,
是炮火
it's cannon fire.
上帝啊
God in heaven,
求你保佑我们的男人平安回家
please bring our menfolk safe home.
剧集 | 名利场(2018) | 导航列表