剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
An Elder.
一个长老
Him, or...
他 或者
Me.
我
Oh yes.
是的
You're not the fourth Elder.
你不是第♥四♥代♥长老
So close.
如此的近
Close enough to see, and yet still so blind.
足够近能够看见了 但你仍然看不见
There is no fourth Elder, yet.
现在还没有第♥四♥代♥长老
But the prophecy.
但是预言
My mother... What's wrong?
我妈妈 怎么了
What truth they never told was about the fourth.
他们从没说的真♥相♥就是第♥四♥代♥长老
The fourth must be made.
必须有第♥四♥代♥长老
And now here you are.
现在你来了
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
In your heart you know the truth,
在你内心你知道真♥相♥
but you wish not to see what you must see.
但是你不想看到你必须看到的事情
See we shall, know we will.
看我们应该看得 知道我们要做什么
This compound of yours is going to work, right?
你的这些化合物会起作用的 对吗
It's 20 times stronger in concentration.
浓度提高了二十倍
You asked for a Hail Mary, this is the best that I've got.
你想要万福玛利亚 这是我有的最好的
Excuse me, I need to check this.
不好意思 我要看一下这个
No, no, no. You're coming with us.
不 你和我们一起走
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
This is the work I've been working... Now.
这是我一直研究的工作 现在
I've been here before.
我以前来过这
But it was different.
现在不一样了
All will become clear.
所有的都会变得清楚
You will see and know everything.
你会看到知道所有的事
I don't need clarity.
我不需要明确
The truth is clear now more than ever.
真♥相♥现在比任何时候都清晰
Tell me.
告诉我
Then tell me what must be done.
告诉我必须做什么
The totems.
图腾
You have yours?
你的带来了么
All I have is this.
我只有这个
Symbol of your pain.
你痛苦的象征
Your suffering.
你的痛苦
Made in darkness from darkness.
在黑暗中从黑暗中制♥造♥
Yes, this will do.
是的 这就行了
And you.
至于你
One from your kindred.
一个是你亲族的
But more.
但不止这个
The ring of the B'ah.
巴哈德戒指
The bracelet of Abaddon.
地狱魔王的手镯
Defeated them and stole theirs, didn't you?
把他们打败了 偷走了他们的 不是吗
Now all I need is Sam's,
现在我需要的是山姆的
and his path to darkness ends.
他通往黑暗的路终止了
And what of yours?
那你的呢
Crafted one, did you?
造出了一条路 是吗
This wasn't my path.
这不是我的路
Was always.
一直都是
And you have it now even if you do not see it for what it is.
即使你看不到它是什么 你现在拥有它
Give that back.
还给我
Precious.
珍贵的
Special.
特别的
A symbol of your pain, as are they all.
就像他们一样 你痛苦的象征
Offerings so beholden you may become to the dark one.
祭品如此有诚意 你可能会成为暗黑者
I'll never become an Elder.
我不会成为长老
This path you have always walked towards your true purpose.
你一直走这条的路通往你的真实使命
Which begins and ends with killing all of you.
它开始和结束于杀死你们所有人
Blind still, and yet drawn to this you are.
你还是看不透 但你却被吸引了
Always were.
一直都是
All you need to do is embrace your true nature.
你所要做的就是接受你的本性
I'll never be like you.
我永远不会像你一样
Or him.
或像他一样
Still you choose blindness!
你还是选择看不透自己的身份
All your life I have watched you walk a path you didn't know you were on.
我看着你这辈子走在一条你自己都不明白的路上
Open your eyes!
睁开你的眼睛
I'll never join you.
我不会加入你的
If not you then him.
如果不是你就是他
One will.
你们中会有一个的
Yes.
是的
Let it be me.
选我吧
Let it be me!
选我吧
Then you know what must be done.
你知道必须做什么事
So the security gate wasn't breached.
安全门没有被攻破
There's been no sign of vampires for the last 48 hours
过去四十八小时没有吸血鬼的迹象
so I think what makes most sense is we hold fast.
所以最有意义的事是我们紧闭大门
Wait for help to arrive.
等待救援
From where?
哪来的救援
We called in reinforcements.
我们召集了增援部队
That's all you need to know.
你知道这些就行了
Reinfor... no, you don't get it. We need to go in there now.
救援 不 你不明白 我们现在就需要进去
That's too risky. Listen to me.
太冒险了 听我说
On the other side of that fence they're figuring out a way
在栅栏的另一边 他们正在想办法
to get in here and kill the rest of you.
进来这里把你们剩下的人杀掉
They don't have that level of sophistication.
他们没有那么老练
They're ferals. No. Not ferals.
他们是野兽 – 不 不是野兽
Not anymore. They're daywalkers.
已经不是了 他们是夜行者
Smart, tactical, harder to kill, and to top it off
他们聪明 有战术性 难杀死 而且更糟糕的是
they're immune to the sun now.
他们现在对太阳免疫了
Oh shit.
妈的
They walked right through the UV lights in quarantine
他们穿过了隔离区的紫外线灯
like they weren't even there.
就像没有紫外灯一样
That's right.
是的
No, we have to take the fight to them.
我们必须跟他们对抗
That's all that matters. He's right.
这是现在最重要的 他说的对
We wait and they can figure out a way around our defences
我们等着 他们会找到绕过我们防御的办法
and then game over.
然后我们就完了
Are you sure we're up to this?
你确定我们能解决它们吗
What if we don't have enough fire power?
如果我们没有足够的火力呢
We do now.
现在我们有
Ammo tipped with concentrate and aluminium silicate.
装有浓缩物和硅酸铝的弹♥药♥
The hell is that?
这是什么东西
A poison I engineered.
我发明的毒药
It's made from the same base chemical Black Tech
它是由黑色科技在你的驱避剂中使用的
was using in your repellant.
同一种基础化学物质制成的
Weaponized against vampires.
为了对抗吸血鬼武器化了
So in theory a concentrated dose of the chemical that repels them
所以理论上说一种浓缩的化学药品
could also poison them.
既可以驱他们也可以毒他们
Maybe even kill them.
也许甚至可以杀了他们
In theory.
理论上说
Has any of this been tested?
这个武器到底
At all?
有测试过吗
You wanna wait while we conduct trials?
你想等着我们进行测试吗
I was made to make that possible.
我注定要让这一切成为可能
I'm the only way that you can stop him.
你只有靠我 才能阻止他
That's my destiny.
这就是我的命
Scarlett, what the hell are you talking about?
斯嘉丽 你都在说些什么
I met someone who told me that I had a purpose
有人曾告诉我 我肩负使命
that I didn't understand.
当时我并不明白
I understand it now.
现在我懂了
I wasn't meant to come here to stop you from going dark.
我过来不是为了阻止你步入黑暗的
I was meant to give you the strength to resist it.
是来给你奉献能量 去抗拒黑暗的
You don't have to do this alone.
这事你不必一人承担
What're you talking about?
你在说些什么
This is insane.
疯了吗
I won't. You will.
我不会 你会的
No. We are born Van Helsing.
不 我们生来就是范海辛
This is what our mother did.
这是我们生母的职责
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表