剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Van Helsing...
凡妮莎海辛 前情提要
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
I need to make sure you live!
我要你活下去
What?! You're my sister! I love you!
什么 你是我妹妹 我爱你
If you love me then come back!
爱我就回来
I have to do this on my own.
我得独自完成这项任务
Sam.
山姆
Go find him.
去找他
You don't need me now.
现在你不需要我
You can do it on your own.
可以自己去
I've seen you before.
我以前见过你
In the beginning.
最开始
When I was a kid.
那时我还小
When your rage first began.
你的愤怒初显的时候
You get a kick out of that?
你是在从中做乐吗
Scaring little kids?
去吓唬小孩子
I come to those who show promise.
我只会找有潜力的人
Promise of what?
什么潜力
I think you know deep inside you.
在内心深处 你是知道的
Who are you really and what do you want?
你到底是谁 想干什么
I'm a seer.
我是预言家
A messenger.
一名信使
A caller to the chosen.
天选之人的访客
You look like an Elder to me.
你看上去像是长老
Or worse.
不 更糟糕
You threaten me with your blade of steel.
你威胁我 对我刀刃相见
You cannot destroy that which you harbour.
但你无法磨灭自己的秉性
And what's that?
什么秉性
Your seed of thirst.
你的欲望之实
Anger.
怒火
Rage.
暴戾
Now the seed has taken root.
它在你心中扎了根
Fed by the blood of a sacrifice.
以祭品的鲜血为食
What sacrifice?
什么祭品
You drank blood before but now, now you have killed for it.
以前你只是饮血 现在你为此杀戮
Savoured it.
嗜血如命
That runs inside you.
这就是你的本质
It won't happen again.
不会再有第二次了
You say no but the blood burrows deeper.
你越是否认 血就淌得越深
Feeds the seed.
滋养欲望之实
I can control it.
我可以控制
Yes.
是
Perhaps.
或许吧
But why?
不过何必呢
Nurture the darkness and you will find yourself.
扶持黑暗 你就会找回自我
I'm a Van Helsing.
我是一名范海辛
That's who I am.
这就是我
Be who you really are.
做真正的自己
Spawn of the darkness, holder of its blood.
黑暗召唤者 血脉继承人
And I will find that last totem and I will raise the Dark One.
我会找到最后的图腾 召唤暗黑者
Yes.
是
Release him.
解放他
And then I will carve out his heart and leave it to rot.
然后挖出他的心脏 任其腐烂
But will you?
你会吗
Can you now?
还做得到吗
Do you have the light left to fight the dark?
你内心还有能与黑暗作战的光明吗
One act of good can tip the scales,
一件善事 亦能扭转乾坤
or topple them.
亦能付之东流
If you have something to say, say it.
有话直说
I see your path.
我看到了你的路
It's not straight.
崎岖不平
Nor clear.
模糊不清
Hangs in the balance.
亦正亦邪
Hangs.
黑白难分
It hangs.
摇摆不定
And it begins.
你的道路现在开启了
Don't move.
别动
I'll make this quick and painless.
我会让你死得痛快的
Mohamad?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamad, it's-it's me. Vanessa.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 是我 凡妮莎
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
It's me.
是我
You know me.
你认识我
Vanessa.
凡妮莎
Yeah.
是
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I can help you.
我可以帮助你
I can try to turn you.
可以试着把你变回来
Mohamad!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamad!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamad!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamad!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I'm just trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
Stay still!
别动
I need to bite you.
我得咬你一口
No. Listen to me.
不 听我说
Stay down!
别起来
Stay back!
别过来
Ok, you wanna do this the hard way.
你是想让我玩硬的
Shit.
该死
You're not getting away that easy.
你不会这么轻易逃走的
Just stay still!
别动
Stay back!
别过来
I don't have time for this bullshit!
没时间和你胡闹
Wendy says hi.
温蒂向你问好
John?
约翰
But I guess you never really met Wendy, did you?
我估计你没见过温蒂 对不对
Watching her get murdered by that marine
亲眼看她被那个海军弄死
doesn't really count I guess.
应该是不算数了
You're dead, I killed you.
你死了 是我杀的你
Believe me, I remember.
相信我 我都记得
Well, you got yourself in a bit of trouble there.
看来你遇上了点小麻烦
That's gonna leave a mark.
看来会留疤
Must feel strange, stuck like that.
动弹不得的感觉很奇怪吧
Weak, helpless.
软弱 无力
Sorta like you're human.
就像人类一样
I am human.
我是人类
You think?
你觉得吗
And I think maybe that uh,
我也觉得 或许...
I think maybe that hook must have nicked your heart.
我觉得铁钩怕是戳破了你的心脏
Maybe your heart doesn't heal up like the rest of you does.
可能你的心脏不像别的部位 没有自愈能力
Makes a lot of sense if you ask me.
在我看来 这挺说得通的
Anyway...
无论如何
I guess I can't really blame you for what that asshole Axel did,
阿克塞尔那个混♥蛋♥干的事 估计我不能赖你
not letting me out to look for my wife.
他不准我出来寻找妻子
He didn't try to help, just shooting her in the head.
他帮都不想帮 就朝她的脑袋开枪
It was his decision not mine.
是他的决定 与我无关
Still, it's not like you helped.
你也没帮上忙啊
I cut her down.
我将她松绑
I carried her to you so you could say goodbye.
背她过来 让你见最后一面
You didn't hand yourself over to Julius's thugs, right?
你还没有向朱利叶斯的黑帮投诚 对吗
All they wanted was you.
他们只想要你
I tried.
我试过了
You stopped me, remember?
你阻止了我 还记得吗
Right.
对
You let G.I. Joe run rampant
你让那个大兵逍遥法外
'cause all you gave a shit about was who you loved.
因为你只在意你爱的人
Who you'd lost. I-I understand that.
痛失所爱 我能理解
What do you want?
你想要什么
Maybe you should ask yourself that 'cause I'm pretty sure
你该去问自己 因为我很肯定
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表