剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
We need to get out of here. Now.
我们需要马上离开这里
Find Jolene, find Flesh, and go.
找到茱莲妮和弗莱什就走
Not before I do this. You don't know what I did.
等我♥干♥完这个 你不知道我做了什么
They're gonna make me pay.
他们会报复我的
So I just need to go back to the lab,
我只要回到实验室
get the results from my gene sequencer
从我的基因测序器中取回结果
and get out of here, ok? Doc, this isn't about you.
然后就离开这里 行吗 – 医生 这不只是关于你
This is a suicide mission! Shhh!
这是自杀任务 – 小点声
What're you gonna do? Murder yourself?
你要做什么 谋杀自己
For Frankie?
为了弗兰基
I don't know if she's even dead or one of them now.
我甚至都不知道她是死了还是它们的一员了
Either way, it wasn't your fault.
不管怎样 都不是你的错
Isn't it? No.
不是吗 – 不
I made Scab.
我造就了斯卡布
I'm the one that turned him,
是我转化的他
and he couldn't have bit her if it wasn't-no.
要不他也不会咬她 不
I gotta make this right.
我要改正这一切
You stubborn son of a bitch. Ok.
你真是固执
Ok.
好吧
But you come back alive, ok?
但你要活着回来 好吗
Alive.
活着
What're you gonna do?
你要做什么
Finish what I started.
完成我开始的事情
Stay sharp and in formation.
保持警戒 注意队形
Sweep the roads before we clear the buildings.
探完这栋楼之前都要保持道路通畅
First sign of trouble, look to me.
遇到麻烦 看我指令
Understood?
明白了吗
And so the light in you is no more.
所以 你心中已无光明
You're heart is dark.
你的心是黑暗的
Empty.
空虚的
Pure.
纯净的
It is nearly done.
快要完成了
Unless Vanessa embraces who she truly is.
除非凡妮莎接受了真正的自己
I'll kill you, Sam.
我要杀了你 山姆
I'll rip out your heart!
我要挖出你的心脏
Yes. Yes, good.
好的很好
Let in the darkness. Join us.
接受黑暗 加入我们
Vanessa, don't!
凡妮莎 不要
You won't win.
你不会赢的
I won't let you become Elder, even if I have to myself.
我不会让你变成长老的 即使牺牲我自己成为长老
Yes.
好
Yes!
好
No, Vanessa! Listen to me!
不 凡妮莎 听我说
You have to fight it.
你要打败它
Fight the rage, ok?
战胜愤怒 好吗
Like they taught you in China.
就像他们在中国教你的那样
You have to fight it.
你要战胜它
You can't become an Elder.
你不能成为一个长老
You won't defeat me
你不会打败我的
because a light in your heart still lives.
因为你心中仍然有光明
Are you prepared to do what I did?
你准备好做我做的那些了吗
To snuff out the light in your heart?
驱走内心的光明
Vanessa, you have to do it.
凡妮莎 你必须要这么做
It's the only way to stop him.
这是阻止他们的唯一办法
To stop all of them.
阻止他们所有人
What?
什么
You knew back at the lighthouse
你在灯塔就知道
that you were the only one who could face this.
你是唯一一个可以面对这个的人
It was your destiny, but what we both didn't understand...
这是你的命运 但我们都不理解
Previously on Van Helsing...
凡妮莎海辛前情提要
I will raise the dark one. Yes.
我会唤醒暗黑者 – 好
And then I will carve out his heart.
然后我会剜出他的心脏
Here goes everything.
要开始了
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
As if I'd leave you on your own.
说的好像我能让你自己一个人一样
He is found with her.
他和她在一起
She returns to the crypt.
她回到地下室了
Julius!
朱利叶斯
Frankie!
弗兰基
You wanna walk to Renfield House?
你想走着去伦菲尔德庄园
I've gotta be there for Vanessa whether she wants me to or not.
无论凡妮莎想不想让我去 我都会为了她去那
Only one can make it to the end.
只有一个人可以撑到最后
I make my own fate.
我自己掌握自己的命运
Mohamad... my Mohamad.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I found you.
我找到你了
You're a part of me, heart and soul.
你是我的一部分 心脏和灵魂
Bad dream?
做噩梦了
So there's no way you could have prevented Caitlyn's death?
所以你没有办法阻止凯特琳的死亡
No.
是的
The vampire bit her before I could do anything.
吸血鬼在我能有办法之前咬了她
By the time I got my gun it was too late.
当我拿到枪的时候已经太晚了
Why didn't you report it straight away?
你为什么没有立即上报
It wasn't exactly a priority.
这不是重点
The whole city was in chaos.
整个城市都很混乱
I don't know. Maybe I was scared.
我不知道 也许因为我害怕
I got the hell out of there.
我他妈的好不容易离开了那里
I mean, I could have been killed, too.
我的意思是 我也可能被杀了
You know what I can't work out?
你知道我弄不明白什么吗
How this vampire got in here in the first place.
这个吸血鬼一开始怎么进来的
It's uh... it's odd, don't you think?
呃 很奇怪 你不觉得吗
We lost a whole sector of the city to vampires.
吸血鬼占领了这座城市的整个防御地区
If that can fail, who knows what else?
这个都能被他们占领 谁知道其他的呢
No, I gotta give it to you.
不 我要让你看看
It's so effortless for you.
对你来说太容易了
Not even a hint of remorse in your eyes.
你的眼睛里连一丝悔恨都没有
We didn't catch anything on that CCTV in the hallway
我们在门厅里的监控上什么都没看到
but we buried one in the wall.
但是我们在墙里藏了一个
Caitlyn didn't trust you.
凯特琳不信任你
She would have told you that herself
她应该自己告诉你
but you found this very unique way of keeping her quiet.
但你发现了让她闭嘴的独特方式
Ok, look, look. She was blackmailing me, ok?
好吧 听着 她勒索我 好吗
You don't understand Sit the fucking down.
你不理解 – 给我坐下
All that matters now is what we do with you.
现在最重要的是我们怎么处理你
Ok.
好吧
Just send me to Love Land. Love Land.
把我送到爱岛上去吧 – 爱岛
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你喜欢这样 不是吗
Unfortunately you're still too valuable for me here.
不幸的是你对我来说仍然很有价值
How?
为什么
Well, we have this little vampire problem,
我们有个吸血鬼的小问题
and since you are the supposed expert you're gonna solve it.
既然你是专家 你应该解决它
Assuming you ever wanna see your girlfriend again.
假设你还想见你的女朋友
Vanessa...
凡妮莎
Vanessa Van Helsing, destiny...
凡妮莎·范海辛 命运
Turn around.
转过来
Face me.
面对我
I sense something so sweet, yet sour.
我感觉到了某种即甜又酸的东西
Love those eyes.
喜欢你的眼睛
I have a destiny.
我有我的使命
So do I.
我也是
You have become stronger than before.
你比以前强了
What have you become?
你变成了什么
The end of you.
你的终结者
Perhaps.
也许
But what have you done to become this?
但是你为了变成这样做了什么
Nighty night.
晚安了
The darkness summoned you.
黑暗召唤你
But from two only one may be.
但可能只能从两个中选一个
Only one?
只有一个
One what?
一个什么
Liege to the dark one.
向暗黑者俯首称臣
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表