剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
From who, not what.
从谁身边溜走 不是哪里
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Of course. Lillian was married.
当然 莉莉安结婚了
Why are you speaking in third person?
你为什么以第三人称说话
Are you feeling unwell again?
你又不舒服了吗
It is my fault, sir.
是我的错 先生
I gave m'lady some sleeping medicine...
我给小姐服用一些助眠药物
I beg you, Siobhan, do not make excuses for my wife.
我求你了 西沃恩 别为我的妻子找借口了
I distinctly overheard the two of you discussing an escape.
我确定听到你们在商量逃走
Does this have something to do with vampires?
这和吸血鬼有关吗
What do you know about it?
你知道多少
Other than this strange delusion of yours
除了知道你妄想吸血鬼
that such things are real,
真的存在外
flatly nothing, but I'd rather thought you'd put
一无所知 但我宁愿相信
these silly fancies behind you.
你已经忘了这些无稽之谈
We cannot afford a relapse, Lily.
你不能再故态复萌了 莉莉
I need you to maintain a grasp on reality.
我需要你专注在现实上
You looked at me just now
你刚才看我的眼神
as though you'd never laid eyes on me before.
像你从来没见过我似的
I'm feeling a little disoriented.
我有些晕头转向
Well, then might I suggest you take some time to recover,
我建议你花点时间休息一下
gather yourself.
恢复一下
You're of no use to me in a state like this.
你这个状态对我来说毫无用处
Use?
用处
We are having dinner with Cyril Abernathy.
我们要和西里尔·阿伯纳西共进晚餐
The head of the East Asia Trading Company.
他是东亚商贸公♥司♥的老总
Sometimes I wonder what gets into you,
我有时好奇你为何鬼迷心窍
this headstrong nature.
这任性的脾气
I had hoped it would be tamed.
我希望你能被驯服
Tamed?
驯服
Like an animal?
像动物一样
Please, Lily.
拜托 莉莉
Let us avoid the suffragette debate again, shall we?
我们能不进行女权辩论吗
I cannot have you embarrass yourself or me
我不能让你今晚谈论吸血鬼
with talk of vampires tonight.
让你我都难堪
I think it'd be best for you to remain here.
你最好待在这儿
As you wish.
如你所愿
I must say, Abernathy,
我必须说 阿伯纳西
I am rather looking forward to this evening.
我非常期待今天晚上的宴会
Yes.
是啊
Oh, is your wife not coming with us?
你妻子不来吗
Unfortunately, no.
很不幸 不来
She has been rather overwhelmed by the journey.
这次旅行她累垮了
You know how fragile women can be.
你知道女人有多脆弱
Yes, indeed. Yes.
没错 确实没错
Shall we?
请吧
Yes.
好的
I see you.
我看见你了
Come out.
出来
Madam Van Helsing.
范海辛夫人
I've been expecting you.
我在等你
I am Master Tsui.
我是徐大♥师♥
Master Tsui.
徐大♥师♥
How do I know that's who you really are?
我怎么知道你真的是他
Mrs. Fontleroy.
方特罗夫人
You received my message?
你收到我的口信了
That thing just disappeared. What was it?
那东西消失了 那是什么
A Goeng Si, also known as a shadow walker.
一个僵尸 也叫暗影行者
Very dangerous.
非常危险
We should not linger here.
别在此处久留
More will come with the darkness.
它们喜欢在黑暗的地方出没
So these shadow walkers are servants to a B'ah?
这些暗夜行者是巴的仆人
Yes.
是的
Ancient type of vampire.
一种古老的吸血鬼
Very dangerous.
非常危险
They move faster than the human eye can track.
他们的动作快到人眼无法看清
Hide in shadows.
匿影于暗处
You said they've changed. How?
你说他们不同了 怎个不同法
Shadow walkers were rarely seen inside the city.
黑暗行者以前很少出现在城市里
They kept mostly to the countryside
大多数时候都出没在乡间
where it was easier to feed.
比较容易觅食
Small villages.
小村庄
People disappear, never investigated.
村民消失 也不会有人调查
But now they're in Hong Kong.
但是他们现在出现在香港
Why?
为什么
I believe it has something to do with the outbreak.
我相信跟疾病爆发有关
Bubonic plague.
黑死病
Yes.
是的
Tens of thousands dead.
成千上万的尸体
Mostly Chinese outside the city.
大多是城外的中国人
If the illness spoils the blood...
如果疾病令血液变质
Then they'd risk coming into the city for a clean supply.
他们就得冒险进城找干净的供给
Exactly so.
正是如此
You Van Helsings have superior instincts.
你们范海辛一族有天生的好直觉
What do you know about my family?
你有多了解我家族
Only that you share similar ambitions to my own.
只知道与我族有相近的雄心
It is why I wanted us to meet.
所以我才想与你见面
But now that you are here I am concerned.
但是你现在来了 我反而担心
You do not seem ready.
你似乎还没准备好
This is starting to sound like a bad Kung-Fu movie.
听起来像是三流功夫电影才有的剧情
What is a movie?
电影是什么
It doesn't matter.
不重要
What I really care about is that spear you just picked up.
我只在乎你刚刚拿起来的矛
Didn't think I'd notice?
你以为我没发觉
I was counting on it.
我正希望你发觉
So is that why I'm here?
这就是我来这里的理由
So you can train me up?
让你训练我
And the idea of that amuses you?
这个念头令你发笑吗
Actually, it's pretty insulting.
严格来说 令我受辱
Your fighting style is fuelled by anger.
你的招式充满了愤怒
Anger works.
有用就好
Not if it blinds you to your true purpose.
如果会令你迷失的话 就没用了
Now, calm yourself and we will begin again.
现在 冷静下来 我们再来
Good. Good.
好 很好
Remain focused.
保持专注
Do not let your anger consume you.
别让愤怒控制你
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
知道了
Wax on, wax off, right?
上腊 刮腊 是吧
You like to speak in riddles,
你喜欢说些我听不懂的话
but they only mask your uncertainty.
透露了你想隐藏的不安全感
I'm done with this, sensei Yoda shit.
我受够了这些 尤达大♥师♥的鬼训练
You're lucky I didn't knock you on your ass.
我现在没把你打趴下算你走运
But instead you controlled your temper.
你反而控制了你的怒火
Maybe you can be taught after all.
或许你不是一块朽木
This taxes you.
这让你有压力
Perhaps a rest will bring you clarity.
或许休息一下会让你清楚些
Go. Please.
去吧 请
The only clarity I need
我唯一需要清楚的
is where the B'ah is so I can kill it.
就是巴在哪 我好宰了它
Or be killed.
或是丧命
Thank my stars, I was so worried!
感谢老天 我好担心
Lord Edward is on his way up.
爱德华先生正上来
So?
所以呢
He can't see you like this.
你可不能让他看到你这模样
Help me get out of these clothes.
帮我把这衣服脱了
Lillian, are you decent?
莉莉安 你现在方便吗
Get the sword! Get the sword!
把刀藏起来
Did I wake you?
我吵醒你了吗
Something terrible has happened.
发生了不好的事
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表